News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

SEXIEST Valentines lingerie catfight POLL HeartBreak Hotel

• 22 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: SEXIEST Valentines lingerie catfight POLL HeartBreak Hotel
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2013, 03:56:37 PM »
Joanne and Justine here, although NJDIVA, I do applaud your spunk.  HEatherfights does have a very compelling picture on the front page tho and almost had me switch a vote.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Mickeyfites

• Lets do this bitch!!
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2013, 05:43:05 PM »
I open the door and drag Heidikat into the room punching and scratching her as I do...

I'm wearing one of these outfits, please post your choice for me to fight Heidi in
Husband got me started into this a few years back. have had some IRL fights but cyber sure hurts less. Like NHB stakes matches in cyber, rules cat irl. 32 eredhead 5'7 145 38-26-38

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 08:41:35 PM »
First I ALWAYS love seeing that ALL of the ladies are getting some votes and support ...  Including the newer ladies Emma_Baby and MercyRassler. Being newer ladies, am surprised more comments have not been made about their photos.

Mickey answers back to Heidi .. looking like those two ladies ready to mix it up ...  Have to admit a nice mental image being pressed by Heidi on one side, Mickey on the other. Trying to gently keep them apart. Before knowing it had to happen, and getting the hell out of the way, to let them go at it.

Justine, and those two New Jersey beauties Grlwrestler and NJDiva  maybe tying up in a three way tussle, and catfight. Justine not afraid of either.. while both of them willing to take her on as well.

Vanessa and Rockin Robin showing claws, and going at it together.

Lil on top calling out HeatherFights  only to find Heather more than willing to go at it...  Wonder which ever of these ladies won that, who they would look for next.

I am sure lovely catfighters Ray of Liz or Cindy_Gets_Beaten very willing to step up ...  with any of the ladies here.
Titfighting Tess easily stacking up to the competition.

FightingWifeHeather maybe looking to prove some things.. While you know Tina just wants to kick some ass, while looking good doing it!

Keep those votes and support coming!!

Storm

Offline Rik3D

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2013, 11:46:47 PM »
I am wondering where Joanne (grlwrestler) is hiding?  Oh well, the other Jersey girl is here.  The one we *affectionately* call Snooki, lol.  I guess I can pick on little NJDiva until Joanne shows up.  "Here Snooki, Snooki!"

:P ;D :D

Ha!..i'm right here Justine, i know you're not even thinking about getting in my face, right?....you don't wanna mess with  Jersey Girlz..and especially 1 who dances-wrestles irl :P , but ehhhh....it's YOUR humiliation sweetie!    :-*

Huh?  I voted for you, but I didn't know you were grlwresterJoanne.  Did you change your profile pic and ID?  Just curious.  :o

Offline wakeyleeds

• Me getting forced to submit
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2013, 12:42:02 AM »
I voted for Justine and No Mercy, Mercy. Only Mercy can stop Juicy Justine from logging yet another win. I hope Justine wins though as she is truly awesome but dont tell her I said that,   ;) ;)

Have fun Ladies

Offline tennessee

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2013, 03:46:48 AM »
work her over Robin, pull those tits of hers off! and grab a hand full of her crotch and pull and twist until she crys out that she gives!!

Offline Sandra Perluggi

• God Member
  • Try me if you dare... bitch!!
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2013, 10:56:11 AM »
Heatherfights. No doubts, no discussion.
Winning or losing isn't that important: It's the positions you get in during the fight that count...

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2013, 08:05:20 PM »
LILONTOP gets the win here!!   Congrats to Lil, on being the winner at the heartbreak hotel.

YET  HEATHERFIGHTS and HEIDIKAT  Staying with her, making her keep fighting until the end. MICKEYFITES and JUSTINE ALSO making a very good showing here. 4 Ladies that looks style and spirit. Enjoy seeing here anytime.

Those hawt ladies from NJ  NJDIVA and GRLWRESTLER actually tying in votes between them!!
NICE also seeing such newer ladies like EMMA_BABY and MERCYRASSLER getting votes and support as well. Ladies thanks for taking a chance with this, and think you look great in your photos, I used for the poll.

RAY OF LIZ ... Always welcome, like her looks and attitude.
TINA WILLKICKYERASS ... Never count her out, unless you want an ass kicking .. 
FIGHTING WIFE HEATHER .. Not a win yet proving willing to fight once more.
CINDY_GETS_BEATEN  ... Stunning smile, stunning lady.. will see her again I am sure.
ROCKIN_ROBIN and VANESSA kept this one rockin .. LADIES PM sent you both.. maybe more with these 2 ladies very soon!
TITFIGHTING_TESS ...  Maybe not a win this time.. yet have no doubt. You have your share of wins as well.

THANKS to all 16 wonderful ladies being part of this. I will go through posts, and decide which lady, has earned the second story prize by her adding in. Soon as I have the time to go through it.
To each of the ladies.. roses, hugs.. some Valentine's love.. with a VERY WELL DONE LADIES!!  Catfights ladies always are impressive, and fun to spend time with here!!

Storm