News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rockin Robin fist fight with Janey

• 18 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Rockin Robin fist fight with Janey
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2013, 03:54:58 AM »

Robin grabs Janey's hair & she yanks her head up. Janey's nose is stillgushing blood, its starting to get all puffy now. Robin screams, "Now you're going to tell everyone that you're my slave. You're going go to tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do,and from now on you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me." Janey is tough & she's crying & crying, but she doesn't say a fuckin word. Robin grabs Janey by her hair and she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair. Janey screams, "AH, MY HAIR LET GO," as Robin starts dragging Janey across the rough cement. She's swinging this fat cow around the locker room by her hair, & Janey's knees are getting all scraped & bloody & her stockings are all ripped. Janey is begging Robin, "PLEASE STOP, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE STOP YOU'RE HURTING ME," as Robin drags Janey right over to a bench in the locker room. She lets go of Janey's hair and she grabs her panties and she rips them right off of Janey's body. The crowd is screaming as Robin sits down on the bench and she pulls Janey right across her lap. She has Janey over her knees and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts "bam, bam, bam, bam," spanking Janey's ass over and over again. Janey is crying and she's begging Robin, "PLEASE, I"M BEGGING YOU STOP." 

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2013, 01:12:59 AM »

Very hot fight.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2013, 02:32:26 AM »
my vote for Janey, too big too strong but robin will go down fighting coz she is a tough cookie
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline tinaaryan78

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2013, 03:26:56 AM »
I VOTED 4 Janey...she haz muscles...same as Rocky...but Janey looks bit tougher...wud luv to watch a DVD if they can make