News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

GRLWRESTLER VS JUSTINE NHB fight in drained pool

• 27 Replies

Offline SweetMarissa

Re: GRLWRESTLER VS JUSTINE NHB fight in drained pool
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2013, 10:59:09 PM »
I love both of them so I won't pick.  Good luck to both!

m
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible - but pissing them off is a piece of cake...

Offline KatrinaJackson

• QUEEN OF NYC
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2013, 07:50:02 PM »
I voted for justine but i would beat them both without breaking a sweat
Biggest and Baddest bitch around

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2013, 07:11:33 AM »
Hmmmmmm  every once in a great while.. I just gotta say told you so!! 
This poll I knew from the start. THESE 2 ladies would have the moves, and draw the interest. Two very fine looking catfighting ladies.
As willing to throw fists and feet. Backing up, the catty trash talking.

Few days left here ... For those of you that have seen some of the early Jeanne Claude Van Damme films. This setting reminds me. One of his fights in the Lionheart movie.
HOW much better, adding the sexy ladies like Joanne, and Justine instead.

The two ladies did have quite a bit of input. When doing head to head polls. I do try and listen to what the ladies are wanting. This time Justine and Joanne seemed to hit it perfect!!
One lady has the lead.. YET the other lady getting a lot of support and votes as well.
EITHER lady can win ... with both of them getting over 70 votes in 5 days.. There may still be a LOT of votes left, for the next few days to come!!

Joanne, Justine.. Ladies this has been an honor running this one for you.
Storm

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2013, 08:30:03 PM »
In my book, Grlwrestler is just that, a girl. She doesn't stand a chance against a real woman in a catfight. Voted for Justine.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2013, 07:11:28 AM »
Katrina, Serita, Dee ... Ladies thanks for adding comments...

Looks like Justine has recovered some ground here.. BOTH Grlwrestler and Justine .. looking very possible. They will break past 100 votes..
Time running out.. YET these 2 ladies.. fighting hard, and staying close.
Friday  the voting closes.. so still have your chance. To comment in/ give support. As well as cast your vote, for either wonderful catfighter here!!

Storm

Offline BlackHulk

• Mixed wrestling,/ 2on 1 matches
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2013, 01:41:50 PM »
Justine FTW!  grlwrestler get beat like a rented mule!
6', 220 pound well developed black male lookng  for mixed matches and 2 on 1 handicap style matches with females..

Offline marydfights

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2013, 05:24:53 PM »
here i was minding my own business when against my better judgement i was told with a snicker to go take a look......and here i is, lo and behold, with great trepidation, i cast a vote for jj

mary xxx
friends are those who stay and wait for an answer after asking how you are.

Offline SweetMarissa

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2013, 08:23:34 PM »
Grrr....it ain't over bitch!  LOL!  This is a lot of fun!  I wish our schedules allowed for us to do a little more jawing on the poll, but the comments have been great so far.  Thanks to everyone for those comments, their votes, and their support no matter who it's for.  Jo is getting the better of me here, but we have a long laundry list of things to do before this rivalry is finished.  Grab on tight, it's gonna be a fun ride!  :D

:-* :D

(PS, who here doesn't think Joanne vs Marissa would be a fantastic matchup? ;) )

The big difference would be I would win though!!

:P
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible - but pissing them off is a piece of cake...

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2013, 05:49:59 AM »
Justine should be able to take this skinny little tramp.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2013, 07:13:57 AM »
Mandy ... main thing is.. YOU did make it!! 

Seeing a lot of the ladies adding in votes and opinions ...  NerdyGrl, Martha, Amazing Sam, MaryD, and Mauler Maureen among them.

While HeatherFights, SadieWrestles, and SweetMarissa .... not only sharing thoughts and comments. Maybe looking to have a go, at one of the ladies in the poll, soon as they are done here.   
You just never know here, what can start a new rivalry or maybe making a new frenemy now and then. Main thing is, seems like a lot of people, are enjoying this match up!!

Joanne ..... Justine also showing they are BOTH very much in this... all the way, start to finish!!  YOU 2 ladies, helping to keep things stirred up, as well!!

NOW it is only down to hours ... EITHER lady still can win this one.. So  as time runs out...
LADIES final comments ..... by the main fighters .... support for both... As well as If your waiting to the end, to let your vote be made.
NOW is a good time, to get that vote in.. as this one is coming to a close fast!!

Storm

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2013, 07:19:00 AM »
Joanne has my vote..she will win this battle

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2013, 06:43:17 AM »
CONGRATS to  GRLWRESTLER!!!!   Joanne wins!!  Over 100 votes ... shows the lady still is someone to take seriously here. Lot of newer ladies may not know who she is. Had some time not as active here.
Yet hope this shows ....  she can compete!! Also, that she knows how to win!!

JUSTINE !!!  GREAT attitude.. and VERY nice showing as well. Almost reaching 100 votes. Both of these ladies, showed NO giving up or quit, start to finish.
It is always an honor, running a poll like this. When BOTH impressive ladies. Are willing to take some of their time, add, and posting in as it runs.

I am honored, you both agreed to let me run this for you. Joanne may have won, but hope Justine also gets the respect due her. For making it a fight all the way.

Joanne, Justine.. thank you ladies!!  ALSO thanks to all the members adding support, and comments for them both. That is the way, to have a fun poll for all.
THAT said... posting new sign up.. right after this!!

Storm

Offline SweetMarissa

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2013, 12:27:55 AM »
Grlwrestler, 'cause Justine is an ass!

;)

I love you too, Christa.

;)

I love both of them so I won't pick.  Good luck to both!

m

Marissa, thanks for the sentiment, but if I have to lose, I don't mind it being to you or Jo.  You are both fun and uber-competitive!  It wouldn't hurt my feelings if you vote for her.  Heck, I voted for her, lol! 

Thanks to everyone for the comments.  This is a blast!  Thanks also to Stormy for setting it up!

:-* :)

~ Justine xx 

You say that like Joanne would have a chance. :P