News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for an opponent..................

• 8 Replies

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
Looking for an opponent..................
« on: February 20, 2013, 04:46:22 PM »
Hey! I'm looking for an opponent for a pollfight!
If you are interested, just post your challenge here!

Female members can challenge me and choose a style of fight (including location, rules, stakes.............).
I will not accept "death matchs" or other similar things! I don't like it!
Male members can propose an opponent for me, but I will accept challenges directly by females only.
This topic will be open for a few days............then I will start a quick poll and members will vote for their favourite challenge (opponent and style of match)...........finally I will start the main pollfight!

I'd like to find someone to write a story about the fight too! I will discuss about it with my future rival!

I hope we'll all have fun!
Come on, bitches! Who dares?

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
Re: Looking for an opponent..................
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 04:29:52 PM »
Bridgettrss has already said that she would tear you apart so its a possible opponent,
she is hot looking,nasty fighter and   :D Blonde !

Thank you for your comment, Mahitis!
But nobody seems interested in challenging me.................probably they are all too scared! ;)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 05:42:55 PM »
Serena ....  What can I say .. YOU are not pulling any punches here!!  Hope this works out for you ... Let me know if I can help in some way!!

Not sure if she does head to head polls .. MickeyFites could be a challenge for you.  Heatherfights .... if she did polls Mistycats ... Just a few ideas.. Not sure if any of them interested. You may just have to go and leave some taunts, on ladies profiles.....   ;)
Babs Carlson, Kara the Body also ...  Have a lot of capable buddies, on my buddy list.
Just not sure who is currently active or would be interested in this sexy head to head poll, with Serena!!

Storm
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 05:47:12 PM by stormbolt7 »

Offline nancyoh2

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 06:01:47 PM »
hi serena , i'm nancy i would love to challage u to a cave fight where we are the two best woman fights in our trible's as our leaders decide we should fight all out winner or who comes out of cave there trible rules . i'm 5'4 134 35c-25-35 brunette we can have outfits that goes with the times ok let me know if u like & want a try ok nancy
well  ,,, i've been in the site ,, for a long time ,,,,,  i love to wrestle submission matches ,,,,, apartment /catfights . i have made a few great friends in here ,,, a few have broke my heart ,,, have loved a few ,,,

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 10:30:18 AM »
Nice challenge, Nancy! Thank you!

I hope there are other bitches out there not too scared to challenge me..........................

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 11:12:54 AM »
I'd love to see you in a "bikini fight" on the beach vs a stunning well matched blonde, just like tigress jenny, or mistycats, or losing_lisa..................
Blondes do it better!

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 07:26:52 PM »
Nice ideas by Stormbolt and Baw!
But Nancy is the only one who had the guts to challenge me at now!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 12:03:05 AM »
Another lady .. think would look good. Two of you matching up with.. HeidiKat 

BTW unless something changes ...  have a VERY cool idea for a multi lady poll .. signing up next weekend.. Maybe you may have to join in there.. to find and drag a one on one opponent out here!!   ;)

Sorry this is not getting more replies.. Guess lot of the ladies, are afraid to tangle. With my sexy Italian buddy Serena!!

Storm

theone1

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 10:38:53 AM »
look out for Serena ladies...she's one tough kitten... my wife Sarah would know.

look up serena77 vs sarah poll fight story