News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

free sites WITHOUT ultimate surrender?

• 4 Replies

Offline eyeinthesky

free sites WITHOUT ultimate surrender?
« on: March 14, 2013, 08:10:20 AM »
well the title says it all. does anyone have links to good sites with free catfight videos that are not spammed by the usual ultimate surrender crap? I know I'm not only one who hates ultimate surrender these days since they're all over everywhere!

Offline rappin

• God Member
Re: free sites WITHOUT ultimate surrender?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 05:50:05 PM »
I  know of several "free" sites tho they do have ads for adult stuff.

Offline vivvivve

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 07:08:06 AM »
well the title says it all. does anyone have links to good sites with free catfight videos that are not spammed by the usual ultimate surrender crap? I know I'm not only one who hates ultimate surrender these days since they're all over everywhere!

somebody should call ultimate surrender and inform them that this is not the 90s anymore and the tattoo trend is long dead now lol

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 05:20:05 AM »

somebody should call ultimate surrender and inform them that this is not the 90s anymore and the tattoo trend is long dead now lol
Tattoos , the Ultimate Surrender Girls have Tattoos , what ever gave you that idea , what do you think , they stick out like a sore thumb  ;D ;D ;D , yes , I'm not a fan of them either
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline tammyfjort

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2013, 06:26:24 AM »
I've stopped even searching cause all you get now is fucking ultimate surrender and fat chicks. I'd never ever in a zillion years pay anything for that nonsense