News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Susan vs Thelma - Students' Fight

• 5 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Susan vs Thelma - Students' Fight
« on: March 24, 2013, 12:13:55 PM »
(Please, read the 2 parts of the story so far before voting...) . . .  Thelma and Susan, two university students, have had issues for a long while; finally, Susan challenges Thelma to a fight in which the girls can both wrestle and throw punches at each other. Susan, at 5'8", is slim and thinks of herself as more athletic than Thelma and able to beat her easily, while Thelma, at 5'10", is convinced with her body mass she could crush Susan. After Thelma has accepted the challenge the girls engage in verbal humiliation first; Thelma mocks Susan saying 'Look at you starving waif, you could be one of those skeletal supermodels - if you weren't so damn ugly! But I'm going to break your rattling bones now, you little heap of sad misery!' Susan, not impressed with Thelma's threats, counters, 'You fat blob, when I stomp on you there's nothing left of you but an ugly puddle of greasy fat! Calling ME ugly?? Look at yourself, you freak!' After that, Thelma throws a punch in Susan's face which makes Susan stagger backwards and fall over. 'Oughgh!' sitting on the ground she struggles to get up without entangling her feet in her long skirt, but then she rushes towards Thelma who is ready to throw the next punch, and before Thelma can make the move Susan has gathered up her skirt and throws a kick between Thelma's legs to make the girl howl in pain and drop to her knees. Thelma holds both hands between her thighs, moaning to herself, and with a satisfied look on her face Susan mocks her, 'How does that feel, bitch? Hugh? And you want to break my bones? You?? You pathetic moron!' But Thelma recovers quickly. She gets up and suddenly grabs Susan's long hair, yanking her from side to side. 'AAAH! Fucking bitch, let go!' Susan screams and throws a punch in Thelma's face, although with hardly any impact on her opponent. So, she kicks again and this time hits Thelma's left knee painfully. Thelma lets go of Susan's hair and drops to the ground once more. Holding her knee in pain, she groans and then says, 'That's it, you fucking whore! Now I'm going to squash you, I'll flatten you bitch!' Susan looks at her in contempt, 'Phhh! Looks more like I'm going to kick the shit out of you retarded cow!' - 'Shut your mouth, you stick insect, when I get up I'm gonna crush your bird ribs with my bare fingers, you skeleton.' Susan laughs, 'Yeah, and how are you gonna do that, fatblob? While I'm kicking your teeth in, you sperm accident? Go get a job at the freak show!' She's about to kick Thelma's face, but Thelma grabs hold of Susan's other foot and makes her fall over backwards. She quickly moves over her and buries Susan under the heavy mass of her body. Susan is being caught by suprise; with the air squeezed out of her she flails her arms aimlessly while Thelma spits in her face. Susan finally gets a hold of Thelma's hair and pulls with all her strength. Thelma grits her teeth and grabs Susan's hair.. Breathlessly, Susan hisses, 'Get off me, fucking fat whore! Ahhhhhh! You break my ribs, you cxnt!' - 'Oh, am I?' Thelma raises herself and quickly plunges down on Susan again. Susan has the sensation of suffocating. Thelma moves up to Susan's face and buries her face completely under her massive boobs. Susan reaches for Thelma's hair with both hands and starts to rip out handfuls. Thelma grits her teeth while she's being divested of her hair painfully until she thinks she'll be bleeding from her scalp while Susan struggles for breath under Thelma's weight and gigantic breasts. Blood trickles over Thelma's face, and while she still keeps Susan buried under her she knows she will have to move off her before she loses so much hair she will look mutilated. . . . Which of the girls will win this fight? Please, comment and vote...                                        
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 07:46:25 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Susan vs Thelma - Students' Fight
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 12:17:29 PM »
Pic of Susan: Challenging Thelma she thinks she'll win easily by being faster and more sporty than Thelma.   

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 12:23:12 PM »
Picture of Thelma: She happily accepted Susan's challenge, considering herself stronger than her and believing she can defeat her with the bulk of her body.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 07:42:52 PM »
...Finally, Thelma lands a punch in Susan's face to make her let go of her hair, and rolls off her squashed opponent. Susan, on her back, gasps for air spasmodically while Thelma gets up. Thelma squats next to the other girl and grabs her long skirt to wipe the thin trickles of blood off her face. While Susan still breathes healily Thelma grabs her long hair with both hands and painfully pulls her to her feet. Holding her up before her she slams her head into Susan's forehead. 'Aaaaooogh!!' Susan feels the splitting pain and stumbles about, dazed and disorientated. Thelma approaches her, grabs both her hair and the waist of her skirt, lifts her up high above her head, and slams her down on the ground. 'You feather weight, you're pathetic! I could lift ten of your sort!' Thelma mocks. Lying there only semi-conscious now, with the pain of the slam in her whole body, Susan, for a moment, fears that her opponent could indeed crush all her bones; but the fight in her reawakens, and as Thelma is above her again she throws a punch between her eyes with all her might. Thelma seems dazed also for a second but then hits back with so much force of her massive arm that Susan loses consciousness for a minute. When she awakes she notices that Thelma has taken her skirt off, and she knows she has to get up quickly. She draws her self up and on her feet, almost at the point of vomiting, and faces Thelma standing there in her panties. Thelma grabs Susan's hair and tears out handfuls of it, but Susan, screaming, punching and kicking, puts up so much fight that Thelma has to let go of her. Susan quickly walks around her, dizzy with splitting pain in her head, and managas to jump on Thelma's back. With massive Thelma standing upright and skinny Susan clingng to her body with her arms and legs, Thelma tries to shake her off, but Susan keeps her hold and punches Thelma's face from behind again and again. 'Oooogh! You fucking dried up cxnt, get off me!!' Thelma's nose starts to bleed, and still Susan batters her face alternately with her right and left fist. Thelma finally catches Susan's hands and with the superior strength of her arms keeps Susan's from moving. She bends over and throws Susan over her shoulders. Susan crashes on the ground and Thelma groans and whimpers. When Susan looks at her opponent she can see she's broken her nose; blood oozes into Thelma's mouth and over her chin. Susan moves towards her and kicks Thelma's legs. She wants to throw another punch in her face, but Thelma catches her wrist, then the other one, and drags her around until Susan loses balance. Sitting on the ground in front of Thelma however, she throws a fast kick under Thelma's dress and hits her hard in her most sensitive part again. Thelma drops to her knees, and Susan aims a kick into her face which makes the blood spurt out of Thelma's face like a fountain. 'AAAAH - OMG! Fuuuck...!' Thelma's wailing cries tell Susan that she's done some serious injury to Thelma's facial bones by now. Watchin the woman holding her hands in front of her face and rocking to and fro in pain, Susan says, 'Just wait, you fucking slut. What I haven't got in my arms I've got in my legs.' both girls seem too exhausted and too much in pain to fight for a long moment, but eventually both get back on their feet, facing each other with incredible hatred.                         

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 02:16:13 PM »
Susan and Thelma are both in a lot of pain while they face each other breathing heavily. Thelma, bleeding from her broken nose into her mouth, makes the first move; she suddenly rushes towards Susan and with her right leg kicks her between her legs with all her might before Susan has a chance to react. The impact of Thelma's heavy muscular leg is so tremendous that Susan is literally lifted off the ground by it. With an indescribable exclamation between a howl and a shriek, Susan plunges to the ground and draws up her knees, wrapping her arms around them. With Susan crying pitifully, Thelma goes to pick up the long skirt she had torn off Susan before and grabs Susan's wrists, tying them together. Then she ties her wrists to her ankles behind her back, leaving Susan lying on her chest, still crying in pain. She then rummages in her handbag and takes out a pair of small scissors. She grabs Susan's long hair and drags her halfway up by it, and with the scissors starts cutting off her hair, close to Susan's head. Susan wails tortured protests, her voice breaking under her tears, 'Nooo...please...noooo.' Finally, Thelma has cut off all of Susan's long hair, leaving her with a ridiculous mutilated mess on her head. She faces Susan, grabs a handful of her remaining irregular mop and looks into her swollen tear flooded face. 'You broke my nose, you fucking cxnt! What do you think I'll do with you, hugh?' Thelma spits into Susan's eyes. Susan only lets out little cries of pain and despair. Thelma slams her hand in Susan's face. Then she hits her with the back of her hand, all the while holding her head up by her remaining hair. She slaps her, and slaps her, and slaps her, with Susan's head dangling from her other hand like a dead weight, each blow of Thelma's heavy strong hand bringing Susan closer to passing out...                 

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 12:04:11 PM »
Last minutes of the poll: There's simply nothing left of Susan. She lies in a pool of blood around her face, with her long cut off hair strewn around her, her wrists and ankles tied behind her back, crying, sobbing and whimpering. Thelma reaches down for Susan's blouse and painfully rips a large shred off it. She wipes her bloodied face with it and throws down the rag at Susan's nearly naked body. She smoothes down her dress, picks up her handbag and turns to leave, but then turns around and delivers one tremendous kick to Susan's face which breaks her nose and one of her cheek bones. 'Nearly forgot,' she says almost tenderly, and walks away, leaving the sorry mess which used to be the girl who challenged her behind her.