News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bouncin Bunny-Tailed NHB Catfight poll!!

• 13 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Bouncin Bunny-Tailed NHB Catfight poll!!
« on: March 23, 2013, 05:14:15 PM »
EASTER is almost here .....

It is a nice spring day... a large grassy meadow in the park. Not to far away, a wooded forest area. Off to the east, as you enter the park. A nice sized playground area, with swings, slide, and a large sand pit, for play.

Coming quickly out of the woods, a large bunny bounces, into the meadow. The Easter bunny magically, setting out a tasty looking picnic area. Large blankets, with tasty treats.
Some colored eggs hidden here and there.
Then his magic basket is placed at the center of the picnic setting.

10 very pretty, and sexy catfighting ladies show up. They are dressed how they please. YET ALL, have a nice little fluffy bunny tail, showing on their outfits.
They all see the basket. For the day, it will belong to one of them.
They will be able to wish for, and pull from the basket. Food, drinks, candy, and toys. Including grown up toys, like ladies clothing, lingerie, and jewelry.
Even a set of keys, to the sleek, sports car parked in the parking lot. A bumper sticker on the back. Stating, "Hopping past your slow ass!!" On the back of it.

ONLY one lady can win the basket. From somewhere in the woods a bell is rung!!
A catfight breaks out... now which one of the ladies would win the catfight. Taking the special easter basket, plus all the gooodies for herself??
You each have 2 votes.

LADIES as always... you are listed in the order you signed up in. Also if you have a different photo you wish to add. Feel free to post it. Maybe of you in bunny tail or ears... while poll runs.

NOW adding a few sexy bunny looks.....and on to the voting!!

Storm
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 05:20:00 PM by stormbolt7 »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Bouncin Bunny-Tailed NHB Catfight poll!!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 05:15:57 PM »
THE wonderful LADIES in the poll.

FIGHTINGWIFEHEATHER

ERICA JOHNSON

VIOLENT_VIKKI

SEXYEVE212

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 05:17:44 PM »

TINAWILLKICKYERASS

AUTUMN_LOVE

LIONHEART88

MISTRESS.CARMELLA

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 05:28:43 PM »
I have Vikki and Carmella in this tournament

Offline Chen1997745623

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 06:37:42 PM »
Eye-opener

Offline amyfights1418

• love to cat nhb pin sub box been doing cyber too
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 12:39:03 PM »
Sadie flicks me on my nose after her and viki trade blows as shes standing up then I walk over wearing bright pink bikini with white cotton tail I grab her by her hair jerking it hard I her knee her in her kitty "bitch take that"

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 10:28:59 PM »
Voted for Autumn and Sadie.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 06:53:31 PM »
The weekend over... as we BOUNCE into the week... Some of the ladies.. Sadie, Vikki, and Amy. Adding in nicely, racing through the park, causing mayhem, while attacking and taunting the ladies.

These ladies showing they want to win this fight!!  Some support being given for several of the ladies by the members.
Chen  newbie, and very recent member to the forum. Thanks for adding in .. always nice seeing newer members willing to add in.

That said.. will turn it back over. To lovely ladies, with bunny tails... HOPPING mad, and ready to hit each other!!

Your votes will decide which lady wins this fight!!

Storm

Offline amyfights1418

• love to cat nhb pin sub box been doing cyber too
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 10:40:44 PM »
Getting up and hearing sadies comment I grab her hair I jerk hard on it my foot planted in her back I fall back flipping her over me she lands face first in the sannd box I get on her back rubbing her face in the sand while bonuceing on her back "bitch I am not done with you yet"

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2013, 05:49:05 AM »
Votes are popping in fast and furious now .....

Kind of looking like Sadie, Vikki, and Amy have the other ladies intimidated...  YEAHhhh all the ladies getting votes.. Yet most of them staying very quiet now.

Few days left.. as Jumping Jelly Beans ... leads keep changing, and the fight goes on!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2013, 05:30:44 AM »
Time is running out .... the gift basket waiting... looking like the sports car shined up... gas tank full.

Looks like we are enjoying a different kind of march madness here. These ladies catfighting, yet still looking wayyyyyyyyy better. Than those other tournament folks...

Most of the ladies, not far apart in the voting ...  more than once. It has come down to the final votes, to decide the winner....
SOooooooooooooo as the ladies entertain, throw fists, bodies, and rotten colored eggs ...  Keep the support and votes coming!!

Storm

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2013, 04:07:46 AM »
looks in ... wow  alot of  bunny fur flying...
the prez tramp

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2013, 03:44:42 AM »
SADIE WINS!!!
A lot of dust, and bunny tails flying..... VERY close at the finish, and end of the catfight. Between several of the ladies.. YET SADIEWRESTLES wins!!!

Very fine showing by SexyEve212  making her work for it. 
As well as Violent_Vikki, Erica Johnson, FightingWifeHeather, and Mistress.Carmella ... All in the running.. all the way.
Maybe not a win, yet respect shown them to the finish.

TinaWillKickYerAss,  Autumn_Love, Lionheart88, Amyfights1418 .... Ladies thanks to you as well. For being part of this... nice seeing you get support in posts or votes.
Have said this before.... maybe not your win.. YET out of how many members.. YOU were willing to step up, and get involved.
THAT says a lot to me.... about your willing catfight character!!

THANKS to all of you for being part of this....  Now presenting your winner...  (Turning to direct attention towards Sadie. Finding the basket unloaded. A trail of jellybeans, leading to the parking lot. As well as a stream of dust, from the sporstcar tearing out of it.)
Woww it really can do zero to a hundred that fast!!
CONGRATS SADIE ... THANKS to all 10 wonderful ladies playing along with it!!
HAPPY EASTER!!
Storm