News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tournament Poll: The Spectacle -- Catfighters Wearing Glasses, Round 4

• 8 Replies

etcaaf

With 3 Rounds in the record books, we move on to Round 4:

(This is a tourney specifically for women who wear glasses - – to recognize them for their beauty and toughness! Here is a recap of the setup.)
A popular manufacturer of designer eyewear for athletes has decided to design a new line specifically for catfighters.  Because and are looking for a star to endorse their product, they have come to FCF to find one.

So here we go:

THE WAR BETWEEN THE FRAMES!”
Aka: “BATTLING BADASSES WEARING GLASSES!”

The Attire is Sports Bras (with Sponsor’s logo) and Thongs. Hosiery is optional.
Fights are submission-only where one wins when her opponent submits or can no longer continue.

Competitors have the choice of fighting in the newly designed shatterproof eyewear or without glasses. Here are some other rules:
Trash-talking is APPRECIATED and ENCOURAGED, especially after voting begins.  Tell us why you are better and badder than your opponent?

As  Round  3 ended, 4 of the fighters were eliminated and 4 have advanced!
We bid farewell to the 4 classy ladies have been have been eliminated: Stacie; super geek; Trudy; and, Natalia.  We thank you for participating and hope to see you in future poll.

Advancing are: Laurie Breeze; Cheer4life; Big n Nasty Bytch; and, Mistress. Carmella.

In Round 4, the women who have advanced will be facing the 4 who have had Byes in Round 3: Vanessa; HeidiKat; mandy22; and, Nerdygurl.
And now...THE CARD!

Vanessa vs.  Mistress. Carmella
HeidiKat vs. Cheer4life
mandy22 vs. Laurie Breeze
Nerdygurl vs. Big n Nasty Bytch

Note I will post pics and/or profile links in a later post!

(Also, the 4 winners will advance to Round 5!)

Good luck to all the fighters!

etcaaf

Here are the images!!!

Vanessa vs.  Mistress. Carmella
{alt}
{alt}

HeidiKat vs. Cheer4life
{alt}
{alt}

mandy22 vs. Laurie Breeze
{alt}
{alt}

Nerdygurl vs. Big n Nasty Bytch
{alt}
{alt}

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
Voted for Laurie and the Nerd.

:-*

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
CM looking good!

T ;)
Cheers!

Offline nerdygrl

OMG!!  How am I winning???  Even I voted against me!

:o :P :)

etcaaf

Hi Everyone,

ETC Here!  I just wanted to post an Update on Round # 4 and mention the upcoming Round # 5.

Round # 4 is the Quarterfinal as the remaining 8 women fight for the 4 spots in the Semi-Final.

Round # 5 is the Semi-Final where 4 women fight for the 2 final  spots!

Round # 6 is the Final with the remaining 2 women fighting for the title of "FCF Spectacle Queen"!

As Round # 4 ends on Tuesday Night, 4/2, Round # 5 will be posted on Wednesday Night, 4/3!

Any Feedback is welcome.

Enjoy the poll and the rest of the Tourney and may the Best Woman win!

ETC (Enjoying Those Catfights!)

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Like Mandy a lot ... the lady brings it. Yet think Wayyyy to many people underestimate lovely Laurie Breeze.  Have voted for Mandy before. Would do again .. Yet something makes me think. Laurie may be LIL but her fighting spirit.. pound for pound... NEVER take this lady lightly..
Sadie ...  ya may need to peek back at some of the previous Halloween polls. Laurie can get feisty, and evil when needed.

So don't talk down, about the lady, when you don't know her ok??

Also voted for HeidiKat her match up....  Vanessa N Nerdy .. THAT girl maybe the cinderella story this tournament!!

Storm

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
Thanks for having my back, Stormy!    8)

You're right, I'm not the biggest cat in the fight but I do have an evil streak 'n I can be kinda tough when I have to be, specially when I take my glasses off!  ;)

Mandy is a really good friend, she's tough 'n she always has my vote.....not this time, tho. Sorry, babes!   :-*

I won't trash her or say anything bad about her or anybody, that's so not my style, I don't fly that way. If she beats me, that's the way it goes, we'll still be friends after. It's all about having fun. Thanks again for the poll, ETC! Thanks to everyone who voted for all of us!

xoxo

~Laurie~
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 04:05:00 PM by Laurie Breeze »
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

etcaaf

(NOTE: Round # 4 has ended with a tie with Vanessa and mistress.cormella at 31 Votes each.   As this is a tournament there can be no ties.  So therefore I am going to apply a Tie-Breaker.  The previous Tie-Breaker use was the cumulative number of votes earned in previous matches.  Even though Vanessa fought 2 previous matches (51 + 38 = 89)  and mistress.carmella fought 3 matches (16 + 23 + 33 =72).  Even with the third match votes thrown in for carmella, Vanessa still had more cumulative votes and therefore will advance.  Again, this may not seem fair but it was the most reasonable and consistent criteria I could come up with.) 

Even though it was not as smooth a transition as I would have preferred, we will move on to Round # 5.

As  Round  4 ends, 4 of the fighters have been eliminated and 4 will advance!

Advancing are: Vanessa, HeidiKat, mandy22; and, Nerdygurl

We bid farewell to the 4 classy ladies have been have been eliminated: mistress.carmella (losing a tie-breaker); Cheer4life; Laurie Breeze; and Big n Nasty Bytch.   We thank you for participating and hope to see you in future poll.

In Round 5, the women who have advanced will be facing each other to determine the two finalists.

I want to thank the fans for voting and the 8 great ladies for participating as we get ready to move to Round 5.

Round 5 will be posted tomorrow night due to the lateness of the hour.

Again, and I cannot emphasize this enough, THANK YOU to the fans for voting and to 8 great ladies for participating!

Look for Round 5 sometime early tomorrow evening!

ETC :-)