News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Carol Vorderman (50) vs. Claire Sweeney (40) British Celebrity Cougar Catfight

• 25 Replies

Offline orbsessed

Yeah, this one’s pretty much a done deal. Carol would try her best, no doubt (she looks like a mean bitch too), but Claire is just too much for the older woman and ultimately takes her apart to claim an emphatic win.

Offline lone ranger

• God Member
great match up...laire to win like the idea of claire taking on all commers davina mccall,kate garraway ,patsy kensit,billy pipper,kirsty gallagher,hayley mcqueen,some names in the frame,i missed the match with liz hurley another class lady,claire to boob smother liz and have her way with her defeated oponant...fiona phillips,emma bunton and mel b also poss opponants...

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
At the end of this catfight the winner is:

Carol Vorderman 3 - 15 Claire Sweeney

Claire Sweeney wins!

This was probably one of the most humiliating celebrity cougar fights in recent catfight history. From the very start Claire Sweeney was ruthless. She latched onto two fistfuls of Carol's long dark hair from the outset and dragged her immediately to the ground where she continued to literally beat the fuck out of Carol to vent her quite obvious grudge for what Carol had said about her pre-fight. The noise of the fight was loud with Carol's very vocal moans of discomfort, shouting several complaints about Claire cheating, and then at times screaming and whimpering as Claire was on top for the entire catfight humiliating Vorderman with her bitchy and spiteful attack on the older woman. After only 5 minutes Carold Vorderman was squealing her submission and was in tears from Claire's beating.

A humiliating uneven catfight where Claire Sweeney reminded everyone that it would be pretty difficult to find an opponent for her who could take her in a fight. After the fight, Claire proudly stood above Carol and raised her arms with clenched fists in the victory pose to the flash of cameras capturing her moment of superiority over her fallen opponent. There was a huge smile on Claire's face reminding her male fans how much she loved the challenge and adrenalin rush of a good rough catfight.

{alt}
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 05:04:30 PM by pollman »

Offline lone ranger

• God Member
kate has looked fantastic on tele just lately ,think claire would destoy kate but some pics for appreciation...

Offline djcrash

• God Member
Picture seeing Carol's nice round ass parked on top of Claire's face. Carol gets Claire down and then pins her and works her way up to sit on Claire's face.

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Claire wins this, oh my God, a sexy Fight!

Offline djcrash

• God Member
Would pick Carol.

Offline lone ranger

• God Member
i have been an avid follower of claire...her series of 60 minute makeover has been a platform for claire to display her fantastic figure to all for an hour in the aid of doing someones house up...she is top hardon material,her tight blouses has been hard to bear for a red blooded male,the fantasy juices start to flow,claire v carol voreman or kate garraway or patsy kensit,in my oppinion is top fantasy material,,,the fact someone like claire and kate garraway could fight with the soul purpose of stripping the opponant and bringing her to orgasm is just out of this world...there are some top sexy beautifull women just on british tv..enough to keep my fantascies going women of about claires age suites me...plenty of possibilities hopefully women get turned on as much as i do about celeb sex fights that fact is enough to drive the fantasy even higher...

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
These two are incredibly desireable. It would be an epic catfight of the traditional manner and I would love to see it.

Offline lone ranger

• God Member
yes claire would strip and humiliate carol,claire using her ample boobs to smother and weaken carol before removing carols knickers and girl screwing her...claire would take great pleasure doing this to carol and proving claire is number one...

Offline lone ranger

• God Member
great pictures and subject pollman... some more opponants that could take on either claire or carol...