News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

3D Catfight Story - Pearl vs Anastasia (Model vs Professional Wrestler) - part 1

• 7 Replies

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
Hello catfight fans,
Let me please introduce myself - my name is Phil, I write and illustrate catfight stories.
You may have seen my works at some websites. For the time being I don't have any personal project, but it's coming soon and will feature high-quality catfight stories and renders made by a catfight fan for the catfight fans.
Now I'd like to bring you my very first story I wrote and illustrated several months ago, it's about a relentless fight between two very different women - Pearl and Anastasia.

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

To be continued...

Comments are more than welcome.  ;D
Cheers
Phil
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 08:47:29 AM by Phil_65 »

catullus

Re: Pearl vs Anastasia - full story - part 1
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 11:37:02 AM »
Few years ago I saw a website where you could see women fighting naked. But then the winner literally f*cked the loser and you could see the pics and the clips !!!
Weird ! ...

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 01:21:59 PM »
Few years ago I saw a website where you could see women fighting naked. But then the winner literally f*cked the loser and you could see the pics and the clips !!!
Weird ! ...

Hmm, I think it was the Ultimate Surrender site, wasn't it?
To be honest, I prefer the topless catfights or at least the fights where women don't start naked, that makes the whole process much more interesting!
So the reason why the women start nude here was more technical than erotic.  :D

catullus

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 01:53:37 PM »
I get it  ;)

And yes ! It was the Ultimate Surrender site ! I discovered it through posts in some Yahoo groups in which ones I'm member. I wonder what this website became, but it was very weird !

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 06:52:58 PM »
I get it  ;)

And yes ! It was the Ultimate Surrender site ! I discovered it through posts in some Yahoo groups in which ones I'm member. I wonder what this website became, but it was very weird !

I do agree with you, that may seem a little bit bizarre. I'm not into sexfighting, so I don't visit this site frequently. Even though, I've just checked it and I saw that it was running normally - lots of updates, etc...  :)

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
hi phil love ur stories

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
hi phil love ur stories

Thank you sweetie, I've got another one waiting for you! Will send it to you this weekend.

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
i agree with phil i much prefer catfights rather then sexfights , i prefer they are dressed to some degree , however your artwork is excellent although not my thing
Thanks Gargoyle, in fact, that's my very first story and I don't like it when the fighters start completely nude either. Btw if you like stockings, I'm working on a new retro catfight story, I'll post previews soon.