News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Request for Sam-Blonde Wife vs Brunette Mistress from poll

• 4 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Request for Sam-Blonde Wife vs Brunette Mistress from poll
« on: October 17, 2013, 10:20:39 PM »

Sam's wife Nina

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Request for Sam-Blonde Wife vs Brunette Mistress from poll
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 10:22:24 PM »

Sam's Mistress Sandra

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 10:23:36 PM »

Story by Mistress Vicky
and
Johnny the Dueces

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 10:37:17 PM »

Nina has suspected that her husband Sam has been having an affair and she finds out that he has been going out with Sandra, and that Sam and Sandra hang out a bar every night. Nina goes to the bar to confront Sandra. Sam and Sandra are sitting on a bench in the back end of the bar. Sandra is sitting practically right on Sam’s lap, hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious. Nina walks right up to them and she stands with her hands son her hips saying, “What’s going on here. What do you think you’re doing with my husband.” Sandra looks up at Nina and she gets this wicked little smile across her face as she looks up at Sandra and she says, “Your husband doesn’t want a skinny, flat chested old bleached blonde bitch like you any more, he wants a young, sexy beautiful woman like me, so why don’t you just get out of here and stop humiliating yourself.”

So far the two women have been having this conversation quietly, but now Nina grows visibly angry and she screams, “You’re going to stay away from him, stay far away from my husband you fat fuckin whore, or I’ll blacken your eyes, and break your fuckin nose, and I’ll crack and chip every one of your fuckin teeth right out of that big fuckin mouth of yours, humiliate you, you fuckin whore.” By now it seems like everyone in the crowded bar has stopped what they were doing and is looking at the two women screaming at each other. This is the bar that Sandra frequents all the time and Sandra is not going to let some old, bleached blonde cxnt humiliate her like this in front of all of these people. She leaps right up off Sam’s lap and she grabs Nina’s dress with both of her hands, and she shoves her back full force. Nina’s sexy black mini dress rips right off of her body in Sandra’s hands as Nina goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Nina is just standing there in front of everyone in her little black bra and little black lace panties and now the crowd is starting to make a circle around the two women, and they’re cheering.

Nina is completely embarrassed. Her face turns beet red as she holds her hands over her bra crying out, “How dare you. What kind of a whore are you.” Sandra walks right up to her and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps Nina right across her face, slaps her so hard that Nina is spun halfway around in a circle from the full force of the hard smack, and Nina has a bright red hand print on her cheek as she puts her hand to her cheek. Sandra grabs Nina’s shoulder and she spins her right back around to face her screaming, “I’m the type of woman that is going to knock the shit out of you and put you in your place you skinny little bitch, I’m going to make you sorry you ever came here to start fuckin trouble with me.”

Nina still has her hand on her red cheek and she’s red from the embarrassment of being slapped and humiliated like this, and she turns to walk away from Sandra crying out, ‘I don’t have to be subjected to your common street whore tactics,” but by now a large crowd has made a circle around the two women and Nina is stopped as she approaches the crowd. She tries to part the people saying, ‘EXCUSE ME, I AM TRYING TO LEAVE NOW,” BUT just then Sandra grabs her by the back of her hair and jerks her back to the middle of the circle screaming, “where do you think you’re going to skinny little bitch, I thought you came here to beat me up. I thought you were going to blacken my eyes.”

Nina cries out, “GET OFF OF ME YOU WHORE,” AS SHE COMES SWINGING AROUND AND WITH HER RIGHT FIST SHE SENDS IT ROUNDHOUSE RIGHT INTO Sandra’s left eye. Instantly Sandra’s eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy. Now the crowd is really cheering. Nina turns around and tries to walk toward the door of the bar again, but before she can even reach the crowd of people, Sandra grabs her shoulder and she spins Nina back around to face her again, and with her right fist she smashes it right into Nina’s chin. You can hear Nina’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she bumps right into the crowd of people. Nina is already dazed and her legs are a little rubbery. Sandra walks right up to Nina and she grabs her hair and she yanks her forward hard. Nina screams as she falls over onto her hands and knees on the acrylic tile floor of the bar.

Sandra is still holding Nina’s hair and she walks right around behind her and she mounts her like a horse. Nina screams as she falls right over onto her stomach on the floor, with Sandra sitting right on her back. Sandra wrenches Nina’s head up off of the floor and then she shoves it back down. She smashes Nina’s face right against the hard acrylic tile floor. Nina screams, “STOP,” but Nina isn’t prepared for how crazy Sandra is. Sandra raises up over Nina and she grabs her shoulders and she turns her right over onto her back. Then the big, strong dark haired woman sits back down on Nina’s stomach and she bunches up her right fist and she pounds it tight into Nina’s left eye. Then with her left fist she hits her, right in her right eye. Instantly both of her eyes state to turn pink and get all puffy. Sandra grabs Nina by her blonde, fuckin hair and she yanks her head up, screaming right in Nina’s shocked face, “You thought you were going to blacken my eyes you skinny little bitch, Now I’m going to punch your eyes black and blue you fuckin big mouth. I’m going to beat you up even worse than you threatened to beat me up.” AND

Nina doesn’t say anything, she’s fuckin startled. Sandra shoves her head down hard, bouncing it hard against the hard acrylic tile floor. Then she balls both of her fists up hard and tight, AND Sandra starts beating Nina up again. She starts right fist, left eye, left fist, right eye, back and forth and back and forth. Sandra is clearly winning at this point, and Nina is helpless now. Sandra is in the process of punching all of the fight out of Nina, as she’s hitting her, “right fist, left eye, left fist, right eye again and again. She’s knocking the shit out of Nina again and again until Nina’s eyes are all swollen and puffy, and black and purple, AND Nina is crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP, I’m BEGGING YOU,” BUT

Sandra is still really pissed off, and she’s not going to fuckin stop.” She stops punching her in her face, and she jerks her head up off of the floor by her fuckin blonde hair, and she screamed right into Nina’s scared face, “No, I’m not going to stop bitch. You started this Nina. You came here to my bar, calling me a fuckin whore in front of all of my friends, and in front of my man, MY MAN. You thought you were so fuckin tough and that you were going to beat me up and dominate and humiliate me.” She smacks Nina’s head against the acrylic tile floor again screaming, and insanely she yanks Nina’s head up off of the floor, screaming right in her face, “BUT YOU WERE FUCKIN WRONG. I beat you up Nina. I knocked the fuckin shit out of you, AND NOW I’m going to dominate you. Now I’m going to fuckin humiliate you as I see fit. I am your Mistress and you are my slave, and you are going to say and do whatever I tell you to do, you got it.”

“ Tears are welling in Nina’s eyes, and she is starting to get scared, and she cries out, “PLEASE I’M SORRY, PLEASE LET ME GO, I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE, I’M SORRY PLEASE LET ME GO.” Sandra is insane and she loses her temper again. She gets up off of Nina and she gets up onto her feet. Then she leans over and she grabs Nina by her fuckin hair and she starts wrenching, jerking, yanking insanely at her hair, until she pulls Nina standing straight up on her wobbly, rubbery legs, and when she lets go of Nina’s hair, Nina is knocked silly, her legs are all wobbly, and her eyes are swimming around in her fuckin head. Sandra grabs Nina by her bra and she shoves her back hard, and when she lets go of Nina’s little bra, Nina’s bra just slides down and is hanging over her stomach, and Nina stumbles back against the wall of the bar. The crowd is screaming as Nina’s little breasts are exposed in front of everyone.

Sandra is really starting to get off on dominating this skinny little bitch, and now she really wants to give Sam and all of her friends a really good show. She’s really going to humiliate this skinny little cxnt and make a fuckin fool out of her, right in front of Sam, and right in front of the friends. Sandra laughs and she screams, “I knocked the shit out of you Nina, and now I’m going to knock the shit out of those flabby, pathetic saggy little golf ball sized tits of your. Sandra raises her fists up like a fuckin man, and she starts beating up Nina’s little tits. She punches her, right fist, left breast, left fist, right breast, back and forth and back and forth, over and over again. She knocks the shit out of Nina’s little tits, until Nina’s tits are all swollen and black and blue, and Nina starts crying out, “I’M SORRY, PLEASE I’M SORRY. YOU CAN HAVE MY HUSBAND, JUST PLEASE LET ME GO.”

Sandra is like a crazed, insane lunatic and she balls her right fist up and she smashes it right into Nina’s nose. Blood starts rolling from Nina’s nose. The crowd has gone silent. Sandra screams, “GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKIN HEAD NINA, YOU’RE MY SLAVE, YOU’RE MY FUCKIN SLAVE, AND YOU’RE GOING TO DO WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO DO, AND FROM NOW ON BITCH, YOU BETTER REFER TO ME AS MISRESS WHEN YOU WANT TO SPEAK TO ME.” Now Nina is really getting scared, she doesn’t know how to make this crazy, insane bitch, stop beating her up. Desperately she starts crying out, “SAM PLEASE HELP ME. SOMEONE PLEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU SOMEONE PLASE HELP ME,” BUT

No one would move a fuckin inch to help this weak, pathetic skinny little slut, they all just stand there watching as slowly Sandra starts to beat the shit out of Nina all over again. She sends her right fist plowing again into Nina’s nose. Nina’s head swings back and “bang,” right into the wall, and blood is rolling from Nina’s nose as her head comes back forward, and feebly Nina cries out, “Alright, I’m your slave.” Sandra is not only crazy, but she’s really infuriated too. She starts hammering Nina’s nose with her fist. She smashing her fist over and over and over again into the bone of Nina’s nose until “crack,” you can hear the fuckin bone of her nose break, and blood just starts gushing out of her nose. Sandra is really vicious and she grabs Nina by her fuckin hair and she wrenches her head right up off of the ground, and she screams right in Nina’s terrified face, “You better tell your husband that you’re my slave. You better tell all of my friends that you are going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do, or I’ll bash your fuckin face in some more, and I’ll chip and crack every one of your fuckin teeth right out of you, you fuckin big mouth.”

Nina is shaking in fear. Tears are streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup and she really doesn’t want to have crazy Sandra bash her face in any more, and desperately she starts crying out, “ALRIGHT, I’M YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS, I’M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE MISTRESS. I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO MISTRESS.” Sandra lowers the zipper on her pink sweater, and Sandra isn’t wearing a bra, AND SANDRA’S BIG SEXY TITS ARE EXPOSED IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. The crowd is screaming.” Sandra grabs Nina’s hair and she screams, “GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES SLAVE.” Nina went right over onto her hands and knees on the floor. Sandra starts dragging Nina across the floor of the bar, by her fuckin hair. She wrenches her right up to the bench where she had been sitting with Sam when Nina first walked into the bar. Sam is still sitting on one side of the large bench, and Sandra sits down on the bench laughing as she screams, “Get over here and look at a real woman’s tits you flat chested bitch.” Nina is so fuckin embarrassed, and her face is bright red as she crawls right up to Sandra who is sitting with her legs spread wide open.  Sandra grabs Nina’s hair and she pulls her head up so that Nina is staring right at her breasts. Sandra screams, “Do you see these tits bitch, take a good look at my big, beautiful breasts. Nina’s head is burning from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head and she screams, “AAAHHH LET GO.”

Sandra loosens her grip on Nina’s hair and she screams, “NOW LOOK AT YOUR HUSBAND BITCH, AND TELL HIM THAT YOU ARE AN UGLY, PATHETIC,  FLAT CHESTED BITCH, AND I AM A REAL WOMAN WITH BIG, BEAUTIFUL SEXY TITS.” Nina is very scared and she is crying like a fuckin baby and she’s completely submissive to Sandra now. Sandra has broken her will completely, and Nina looks right over at Sam and she screams, “Sam, I’m an ugly, pathetic, flat chested bitch, and Sandra is a real woman, with big, beautiful, sexy breasts.” Sandra still has a hold of Nina’s hair and she pulls Nina’s head around and pulled Nina’s face right into her huge, right breast. She has Nina’s nose and mouth covered with her huge tit, buried deep into her big, sexy breast, and Nina can’t fuckin breathe, and she’s gasping and feebly trying to push herself away from Sandra’s big sexy breast.

Sandra pulls her head away from her breast and she’s laughing as she screams, “That’s a real breast you skinny pathetic flat chested whore.” Nina is still gasping and trying to regain her breathe and Sandra reaches down and she grabs Nina’s breast and she twists her nipple hard in her hand. Nina screams, “AAAHHHH,” in pain, but Sandra is screaming too, screaming right in Nina’s startled face. “Kiss my tit bitch. Worship my big, beautiful sexy tits just like your husband does you stupid little bitch.” Nina is a slave and she kisses her first her left nipple and then her right nipple. Sandra’s nipples grow bigger and harder right in front of my eyes as Nina is passionately kissing her breasts over and over again. Then she starts wrapping her lips around Sandra’s big, hard erect nipples and Sandra starts to get really excited. Sandra pulls Nina’s head away from her tit screaming, “That’s right you stupid little bitch, now you’re going to beg me to let you worship and lick and kiss my pussy just like your husband does.”

Nina is still crying like a little girl, but she doesn’t hesitate, and she cries out, “Please let me worship and lick and kiss your pussy Mistress, just like Sam does. I’m begging you please let me lick and kiss and worship your pussy just like my husband does.” Sandra slowly stands up, shoving Nina back screaming, “Lay down on your back slave.” Sandra shoves her over onto her back and she stands over Nina, and slowly, and nice and sexy like a stripper she lowers her panties and she kicks them off. Then she sits down right on Nina’s stomach and she grabs both of Nina’s breasts, twisting at them, screaming, “I still can’t see what Sam wanted with a skinny, pathetic titless slut like you.” Then Nina screams “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her nipples twisted, and as she does, Sandra raises up over Nina so that her wet, hot cxnt is only inches over Nina’s face, and Sandra is laughing as she screams, “Do you see this cxnt bitch. This is the cxnt that you’re husband licks, this is the cxnt that your husband kisses, this is the cxnt that you’re husband licks and sucks and worships. Now tell everyone whose cxnt this is Nina.”

Nina is crying and she cries out, “It’s Sam’s cxnt. It’s Sam’s fuckin cxnt.” Sandra is laughing and the whole crowd starts cheering and cheering. Sandra screams, “Now kiss this cxnt. Kiss your husbands fuckin pussy bitch.” Nina is numb from the humiliation. She doesn’t really care what she is doing. Sandra has knocked all the fight, all of the will right out of Nina, and now she is going to drain each and every last drop of Nina’s dignity right out of her. Nina raises her head up off of the floor, and Nina’s eyes are still swimming around in her head, as slowly her lips get closer and closer to Sandra’s wet, hot pussy and gently she kisses her cxnt. Nina puts her head down and Sandra screams “Kiss it again slut and keep on kissing it until I say you can stop.” Nina is still punched silly, she’s knocked so senseless she really doesn’t care what she has to do. She starts raising her head up off of the floor and kissing Sandra’s wet, hot pussy over and over again. Sandra’s nipples are rock hard and beet red, ready to burst, and sweat is starting to roll down her face, and she’s panting and making these sexy little noises, “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.”

She screams, “LICK ME. STICK YOUR FUCKIN TONGUE OUT AND LICK MY cxnt YOU WHORE. YOU THINK I’M A WHORE, YOU HAVE THE FUCKIN NERVE TO COME TO MY BAR, IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS, AND FRONT OF MY MAN AND CALL ME A WHORE, WHO’S THE WHORE NOW NINA, WHO’S THE FUCKIN WHORE NOW.” Nina is licking Sandra’s cxnt. She’s plunging her tongue in and out of her wet hot, pussy over and over again. Sandra grabs her hair and she raises up over Nina, and Sandra is laughing as Nina’s tongue is still flopping in and out of her mouth. Sandra says, “Tell your husband bitch, just how much you love how sweat my pussy tastes, and that the next time you will see this pussy it will be full of his hot cum.” Sandra is extremely vicious and she has already drained each and every last drop of Nina’s dignity right out of her, and although her torture and humiliation may continue, it is only for the amusement and the entertainment for Sam and all of Sandra’s friends.

Nina cries out, “Her pussy tastes sweat Sam. My Mistress cxnt tastes very sweat Sam, and the next time I see my Mistress’ pussy, it will be full of your hot cum Sam.” The crowd is going crazy, they can’t believe they are watching this tough, big mouth housewife having such a huge adjustment in her attitude, and being totally dominated and humiliated by the large breasted brunette. Nina starts licking Sandra’s pussy again. She’s licking it feverishly, over and over again like a dog licking its master. Nina is passionately making love to her Mistress, wet, hot pussy with her tongue, right in front of her husband, right in front of Sam, and right in front of all of Sandra’s friends. Sandra starts “OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHHH, cumming over and over again, all over Nina’s face. The blonde housewife is swimming in Sandra’s cum squirting over and over again from her soaking wet pussy.

Sandra grabs Sam’s hand and they walk out of the bar leaving Nina all bloody and humiliated……