News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Request boxingbbw-Brenda fights Slugging Sue, two pro boxers fist fight for Dan

• 3 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Dear Johnny,

My name is Brenda. I am a big black woman. I am 36 years old. I am a fighter, I am 5'8 1/2. I am about 230 pounds. I have a huge phat ass and I have huge 36HH breasts. I have long black hair. I am a knockout to most men but my lover/bf Dan. Dan likes to cheat with other women but I love him.

So I had suspected my boyfriend Dan had been having an affair for a long time now. Dan is a white guy around the age of 50 and he is a big fat guy. he as a soft belly that hangs over his shirts, Dan is 288 pounds, and he is 5'10 and he is a flirt to other girls and it pisses me off.
The girl he having the affair with is Slugging Sue. She is a whore who has affairs with any man she wants because she can beat the hell out of any of these woman. Sue is a vicious bully and she loves to dominate and humiliate other woman. Can you imagine, a regular woman, mouthing off, not knowing that Sue’s sister is the champion of the league and Sue is a professional boxer and fist fighter. I never really liked the stupid bitch, picking fuckin fights with these unsuspecting women and then she would get off beating the shit out of the women until they are bloody and swollen and black and blue. She loves to give a really good show to a big crowd, and she really loves to Dominate and humiliate these poor woman. She has huge 32g breasts. She is 250 pounds, she is 5'6. she is a brusier, her fists are like hammers. She is Asian but she has a phat ass along with those big breasts that makes her sexy to most men. She is 28 years old. she has long silky black hair.

I had tried to follow Dan on quite a few occasions, but he had to know, because he used some very sophisticated ways and he lost me all of the time. I was getting more and more angry, more and more frustrated, more and more horny. I missed my man’s cock. Just laying there alone night after night. I confronted him quite a few times and he always almost convinced me that he wasn’t cheating. Dan is a hornball. When he isn’t out running around with his whore’s, he wants sex, sex, sex 5 times a night.

The fistfighting league champ, Sue's older sister, my rival and I might have our differences, but where Sue’s sister has morals and principles, her sister believes that she writes all the rules and that the world revolves around her and what she wants to do. She is a cocky, confident, nasty dominant bitch. Rumors around the gym about my anger and depression over this matter had got around. SO YOU CAN JUST IMAGINE HOW SURPRISED I WAS WHEN SUE’S OLDER SISTER, THE CHAMP CAME TO MY AND TOLD ME THAT HER SISTER SUE IS THE ONE THAT HAS BEEN HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH MY HUBAND. I ASKED THE CHAMP IF SHE WOULD NOT SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE ABOUT TELLING ME………..

Can you just imagine how infuriated I am when I hear this. This fat fuckin whore is having an affair with my husband, WITH MY FUCKIN HUSBAND. I WAS INFURIATED AND I WAS ACHING TO GET MY HANDS ON THIS FLABBY COW BITCH. I WAITED AROUND UNTIL LATE IN THE EVENING AND Sue just never showed up today at all. She was with Dan. I was shaking in anger as I started making my way home.

Part 2

I wasn’t hungry, and I was tired, so I decided to make myself a drink and go lay down in bed and relax for a few minutes. The second my head it’s the pillow I’m thinking, day dreaming, fantasizing punching Sue until she is so bloody and dazed, that she won’t even know where she is anymore. The thought of knocking the she out of this fat cow was making my heart beat faster. I could feel a wicked smile come across my face as I thought of her all bloody, with her eyes all swollen and black and blue, and her fuckin eyes are full of tears, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and I can feel a warm, hot sexy feeling rushing throughout my body as I think to myself, “NOW I OWN THIS BITCH. NOW I’M GOING TO SHOW SUE JUST HOW ALL THOSE OTHER WOMAN FELT WHEN SHE WAS DOMINATING AND HUMILIATING THEM IN FRONT OF THEIR HUSBANDS AND BOYFREINDS, IN FRONT OF LARGE CROWD OF PEOPLE.

This fat fuckin cow is going to pay for what she did to me. HOW DARE HER, HOW FUCKIN DARE THIS FUCKIN COW.” I’ll strip the bitch naked and use those big, saggy, fat cow tits of hers as punching bags. My fantasy got exhadurated and we were almost like cartoon characters. I’m punching Sue’s big, fat cow tits in every fuckin. Her flabby cow tits are shaking like jello, and I can just imagine a whole big crowd cheering for me. Where am I going to fight this bitch. THAT’S IT. I’ll fight her in a special event. We’ll fight right in front of a crowd made up off all of the clubs high rollers. They can charge a large amount for this fight. This is the real deal. I’m going to beat this fat fuckin whore to within an inch of her life and then I’m going to make her my slave. I’ll dominate and humliate her even worse than she has ever done to any of the woman she beat up. Yes, very special, they’ll pay to watch me strap on a huge, hard, erect black rubber cock and shove it right up her ass. I’ll make this bitchy beg me to fuck her up her ass and I’ll make her fuckin sorry she ever touched my man’s cock.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Part-3

Yes, I’m sitting on the bitch’s face and her big, tongue is slurping away passionately at my pussy. My fingers are in my cxnt and my cxnt is getting flooded. It was moist and then soaked, now it’s fuckin flooded just thinking of pulling that big cock out of her ass hole and making her lick it clean. She thinks she’s so fuckin tough. I am really getting off fantasizing about making this fat whore my slave, making her lick and worship my tits, let her eat my ass hole until I’m fuckin aching to have her tongue in my cxnt. I’ll make this slut eat me into orgasm over and over again. I’m sweating. The whole bed is wet, and my nipples are so fuckin hard I think they’re going to burst. “I feel hot spasms shooting inside of me. I’m about to cum. I’m about to blow. “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” I can feel a stream of hot air blowing out of my pussy as I’m plunging my fingers in and out. I start to dry cum. I’m AAHHOOHH, AAHHOOHH, SUCK ME, SUCK ME OFF YOU WHORE. SUE IS EATING ME. I CAN HEAR THE CROWD SCREAMING. “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHHHH,” I WAS EXPLODING RIGHT ON THIS COW’S FACE.

WHAT A RELEIF. I LET OUT MUCH OF MY TENSION, BUT NOT THE ANGER. I TRIED TO FALL ASLEEP BUT I COULDN’T. I GOT UP AND I PACED, THINKING OF CATCHING HER AT THE GYM. I WON’T BE ABLE TO CONTAIN MYSELF. If I see this whore I will just start pounding her. We never had a fight before. I know she’s tough, but nowhere as tough as I am. I can’t fuckin sleep. I’m not hungry. I can’t drink. All I can do is become more and more infuriated. All I can do is think of how I’m going to give her the beating of her life.   

I finally fall asleep at 5 am, but by 7 am I am awake and too excited, too pissed off to lay still.

I would love for each of us to get humiliated in the fist fight like just pounding the hell out of each other like stripping of bras/ panties and being nude, and just being knock down several times each with blood and just a rough fight and there could be sexual humiliation where like she makes me cum or eat her out and I make her cum and things like than and some special people around would be the and some of our friends and a couple of random other bbw fistfighters and random people, but I will let you work your magic and I can wait to see who wins this fight

JOHNNY AND MISTRESS VICKY WAS THERE AND THEY ARE GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Part-4

Brenda is infuriated, her face is beet red as she is walking right down the row of lockers. Sue has just finished putting on her makeup and fixing her hair and she turned around just in time to see Brenda lunge at her, grabbing her dress with both of her hands and she shoves her back hard. Sue stumbles back “bang,” right into the metal lockers. A crowd has started to make a circle around the two woman and they’re cheering as you hear the loud, reverberating sound as her head smacks against the metal, and then bounces up off. A woman calls out, “Fight, fight, Sue and Brenda.” Brenda grabs Sue’s hair with both of her hands and she shoves her head back, “bang,” right into the metal lockers again. Sue is fuckin shocked, she’s been caught totally off guard.  Brenda is crazy and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” cracking Sue’s head against the loud metal lockers, over and over again until

Sue bolts up and she sends her right fist plowing, “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Brenda’s stomach. “OOOFFF,” She knocks the air out of Brenda, and Brenda lets go of her hair as she grabs her aching belly and she bends over in pain gasping for air. Now it’s Brenda who’s caught off guard, and now Brenda is trying to catch her breath and she’s backing away from Sue.” Then as Brenda is gasping for air, Sue swings her right fist back, and she goes right after her. She swings her fist up, and she sends it plowing “bang,” uppercut right into Brenda’s jaw. Brenda’s head swings straight up in the air, and Brenda is stood straight up on her feet. Then she raises up and she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does, Brenda is seeing stars.

Sue goes right after Brenda again. She grabs her low cut yellow mini dress and she shoves her back hard. Brenda’s huge yellow push up bra and yellow lace panties are exposed in front of everyone as Brenda stumbles backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over, and now the crowd is fuckin cheering. Sue screams, “You don’t know just how long I’v been waiting for this Brenda. I’m going to punch you bloody you stupid bitch and then I’m going to make you my slave. You’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, you got it.” All of a sudden Brenda loses her temper. Her face turns beet red and Brenda lunges at Sue, and she pulls her right fist back, and she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right onto Sue’s nose. Sue’s head snaps back, and Sue cries out, “AAHH, I’M BLEEDING. Brenda grabs Sue’s white mini dress and she holds Sue up right in front of herself, and she starts screaming right in her face. You think you’re so fuckin tough you fat cow.” She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Sue’s nose with her fist, over and over again until Sue falls right over onto her ass, and blood is really rolling from her nose.

Brenda stands over Sue screaming, Get up cow. I thought you were so fuckin tough, Get up and fight me so that I can really knock the shit out of you.” Sue puts her hand to her nose and seeing her own blood Sue grows visibly angry and she shows Brenda her bloody fingers screaming, “Look at what you did to me you stupid bitch, I’m bleeding.” Slowly Sue get up onto her feet, and her feet are a little rubbery at first, but Sue holds her fists up screaming, “ALRIGHT, YOU WANNA FIGHT, YOU REALLY WANNA FIGHT, I’LL FUCKIN FIGHT YOU BRENDA. I’M GOIG TO MAKE YOU MY SLAVE. I’M GOING TO HUMILIATE YOU.” Brenda holds her fists up too, and the two woman just stand there in the locker room, both of them with their fists raised like two men ready to fist fight, each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman and send her home totally humiliated, and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fist fight.

Sue screams, “YOU WEAK, PATHETIC BITCH, I’m going to kick your ass,” and she lunges right at Brenda. She pulls her right fist all the way back and she brings it right up over her shoulder and she sends it plowing “bang,” right into Brenda’s chin, & you can hear Brenda’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head, as her head snaps back, and everything seems to go into slow motion for Brenda, and she’s seeing stars, fuckin stars. Brenda’s legs are all wobbly, and Brenda just gets this goofy little smile across her face. Sue starts laughing, the whole crowd is laughing and cheering as Brenda is stumbling, and swaying back and forth. Sue is clearly winning at this point, and Brenda is punched senseless. Sue has beat Brenda up, but Sue is enraged, her face is still beet red and she pounds her left fist “boom,” right into Brenda’s stomach, “OOOFFF,” she knocks the air right out of her, and as Brenda bends forward, holding her aching belly and gasping for air, Sue grabs her by her hair with both of her hands and she yanks her head right up. Then she shoves her head down as she raises her right knee and Brenda’s jaw smashes “bang,” right into Sue’s rising knee. Brenda’s fuckin jaw bounces right up off of her knee, and now Brenda is knocked silly. She’s all goofy, she doesn’t have any idea of where she is as she stumbles forward and then back. Sue steps forward an she punches Brenda “bang,” right in face, right into her nose, snapping her head back. Blood is gushing from Brenda’s nose and Brenda’s eye roll right up in her head, and she gets this silly little smile across her face as she falls right over onto her back on the ground out cold.

Sue has knocked Brenda unconscious, and Brenda is just lying there on the locker room floor, her chest is heaving up and down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body. The crowd is going absolutely insane and Sue is loving it. She walks over to her locker and she pulls out this big, strap on dildo. Then she walks right over to Brenda and she slowly lowers her panties and kicks them right off and then she sits down on her stomach. She puts the dildo on the floor right next to them, and she took the open palm of her right hand and she arrogantly slapped the open palm “bam,” right across Brenda’s face, swinging her head to the side from the force of her hard smack, and then with the back of her hand “bam,” she cracked her, she smacked her face back in the other direction. She starts slapping Brenda’s face, slapping some sense right into her screaming, “wake up Brenda you stupid bitch, wake up, I’m not even finished with you yet.’ Sue slaps Brenda silly until she slaps her back awake, and

Brenda’s eyes blink open, and Brenda is still seeing stars. Sue just keeps on back and forth and back and forth, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” slapping Brenda’s face silly until Brenda is crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP.”  Sue reaches over and she grabs the big, strap on rubber cock and she holds it right up in Brenda’s face, and Sue is laughing viciously as she screams, “You’re going to beg me to stick this big, rubber cock into you bitch, you’re going to beg me to fuckin humiliate you.” Sue is really getting off as her dripping wet, soaking hot pussy is rubbing all over Brenda’s hot, sexy body. Brenda feebly starts bucking and kicking and crying out, “NO, NEVER GET OFF OF ME.” Sue is clearly winning at this point, Brenda is all beat up and knocked silly, but feebly Brenda is trying to buck and kick. Sue screams, “YOU DON’T GET IT BITCH, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE, I OWN YOU NOW. I AM COMPLETELY IN CONTROL OF YOU BITCH, AND NOW I’M GOING TO TRAIN YOU TO EAT MY cxnt.” She raises up and she holds her wet, hot pussy right up over Brenda’s face screaming, “kiss it whore, lick it you bitch.”

I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT. I WAS STANDING THERE LOOKING DOWN AS I CAN SEE BRENDA’S EYES ARE STILL GLAZED OVER. I THINK EVERYONE WATCHING MUST HAVE HAD AN INSTANT ORGASM AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE BRENDA RAISE HER HEAD UP………….

Part-5

Brenda clamps her teeth down right onto Sue’s cxnt. Sue let out “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH,” a bloodcurdling scream as she leaps up off of Brenda, trying to get to her feet, and you can see blood rolling down both of Sue’s legs as she falls over onto her ass holding her aching cxnt and crying and screaming, “You bit me you whore. You fuckin bit me, I’m going to kill you, I’m going to fuckin kill you.” Slowly Brenda sits up and she starts shaking the cob webs out of her head. Sue is still crying and holding her aching cxnt as she starts to get up onto her legs, but she falls back over onto her ass.

Slowly the two women get up onto their feet, Brenda’s legs are all wobbly and she stumbles forward and then back, and Sue is having trouble standing straight up and letting go of her aching, bloody pussy. Brenda holds her fists up screaming, “come on cow, put your fists up and fight me. Sue holds her fists up too, and the two woman just stand there is the middle of the locker room, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight until Sue pulls her right fist back screaming, “I’m going to kill you bitch.” She sends her fist right at Brenda’s face, but Brenda manages to reach up with her left hand and she grabs Sue’s wrist in mid air, and with her own right fist she sends it plowing full force, “bang,” right into Sue’s nose, swinging her head back, and Sue goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the metal lockers hard, and “bang,” her head does too.

Sue bounces up off of the metal lockers and the crowd is cheering. Sue is staRting to get out of breathe, she’s breathing hard as she lunges at Brenda, pulling back her left fist, but before Sue can throw her punch. Brenda steps forward and she smashes her right fist “bang,” right into Sue’s nose. Blood starts gushing from Sue’s nose. Sue see’s all the blood and she holds her hand up crying out, “PLEASE STOP,” but Brenda is infuriated and she’s not going to fuckin stop. She pulls her right fist back and she smashes it “bang,” right into Sue’s nose again. Blood is still gushing from Sue’s nose and tears rolling down Sue’s face, and Sue cries out, ‘PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU. PLEASE STOP.”  Brenda is infuriated and she grabs Sue’s bra and she holds Sue up right in front of herself screaming right in Sue face, “You fat cow, you made a big fuckin mistake. Now you’re going to be my bitch,” and Sue doesn’t say a word, she’s fuckin startled.   

Brenda pulls Sue forward and then she shoves her back, and when she lets go of Sue’s bra, Sue’s bra slides down and is hanging right over her stomach, and Sue’s huge breasts just come flopping out of her bra in front of everyone. The crowd is screaming. Now it’s Brenda who is clearly winning and Sue is tired and she’s weak and she’s breathing really hard. Brenda raises her fists up like a man screaming, “I knocked the shit out of you Sue, and now I’m going to knock the shit out of those big, fat cow tits of yours. Brenda starts “right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth over and over again. Sue’s huge breasts are bouncing and shaking like jello. Brenda is using Sue’s huge breasts as punching bags, and feebly Sue is holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP, I’M BEGGING YOU,” but Brenda is still really infuriated and she’s not going to stop. She just keeps on pummeling Sue’s big tits until Sue’s tits swell up and turn all black and blue. Every man that is watching is rock hard and every women is soaking wet.

Brenda screams, “Alright cow, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone that you’re my slave. Tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on you are to address me as Your Majesty when you want to speak to me.” Sue has tears welling in her eyes and she starts begging, “PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU. I’M SORRY, PLEASE LET ME GO I’M BEGGING YOU.” Brenda balls up her right fist hard and tight and she smashes it “bang,” right into Sue’s already bloody nose and you can hear the fuckin bone break, and the fuckin silence. Brenda screams, “SAY IT.”  Sue Is normally quite dominant, she’s used to telling people what to do, not being told what to do, and she’s just standing there crying and crying, but she doesn’t say a fuckin word. Brenda takes her fist, her right fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into Sue’s nose again, and you can hear the bone crack again. Sue’s nose is definitely broken, blood is squirting out of Sue’s nose and she’s crying like a little baby, and Sue becomes submissive to Brenda and she cries out, “I’m your slave Your Majesty. I’m your fuckin slave. I’ll do whatever you tell me to do Your Majesty.”     

Brenda laughs right in Sue’s face screaming, “You are my slave. You will do anything I fuckin tell you to do. You thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to humiliate me. Now you’re going to beg me to humiliate you.” Tears start streaming down Sue’s face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and Sue starts crying out, “PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP ME. I’M BEGGING YOU SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME,”

But not one person would move a fuckin inch to help this fat fuckin whore, they all just stand there and watch as Brenda grabs Sue by her hair and she pulls her over onto her hands and knees. Sue screams, “AAAHHH,” as she falls over onto the cement floor of the locker room on her hands and fuckin knees. Brenda starts dragging her, by her fuckin hair, across the hard cement. She’s swinging this fat cow around the lock room floor like a limp, little floppy doll, and Sue is crying out, “STOP, PLEASE LET GO YOU’RE HURTING ME.” She drags Sue right over to a chair. She lets go of Sue’s hair and she walks right around behind Sue and she grabs her white panties and she rips them right off. She pulls her panties right off of her and the fuckin crowd is screaming and screaming.” Brenda sits down on the chair and she grabs Brenda’s hair and she pulled Sue right across her lap. She takes Sue right over her knees and she takes the open palm of her right hand and “bam,” she smacks the left cheek of her ass, and then “bam,” she smacks the right cheek. Brenda starts “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking Sue’s ass. Brenda has this big, fat S& M Mistress right over her knees and she whacking the shit out of her ass.

Sue is crying pathetically like a little girl, as Brenda is in complete control of Sue, and she’s “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking her ass over and over again. Tears are streaming down Sue’s face, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and it’s dripping down onto the concrete. Sue is scared, she’s never been beat up or humiliated like this before, and everyone is shocked to see tough Sue being forced to be totally submissive to another woman. Sue starts crying out, “PLEASE I’M SORRY. I’M VERY, VERY SORRY. I’M YOUR SLAVE YOUR MAJESTY. I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU TELL ME TO DO YOUR MAJESTY.” Brenda “bam, bam,” stops spanking Sue’s ass, and Sue’s ass is all swollen, and black and blue, and there are bloody red welt marks all over her ass.

Brenda laughs and she screams, “ALRIGHT EVERYONE, NOW I’M GOING TO MAKE A COMPLETE FUCKIN FOOL OUT OF THIS FAT COW.” The whole crowd is cheering and cheering. Brenda says, “ALRIGHT SUE YOU FUCKIN BIG MOUTH. Now you’re going to tell everyone that you’re a stupid, pathetic fat cow, and then you’re going to moo like the fuckin cow that you are, and you’re going to show Dan and everyone here just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are.” I can feel this stupid bitch shaking in fear, and I can hear her teeth chattering in her head, and Sue is crying like a baby, but she doesn’t say a fuckin word.

Brenda loses her temper, and I don’t think anyone has ever seen Brenda this infuriated before. Brenda takes her middle finger and her pointer finger, and she shoves them right into Sue’s ass hole, and she grabs her hair with her other hand, and Sue starts jumping, twisting, as Brenda yanks her standing straight up on her rubbery legs. Sue is leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of Brenda’s fingers, desperately crying out, “GET IT OUT, PLEASE GET IT OUT, I’M BEGGING YOU, TAKE IT OUT OF ME,”

But Brenda has her fingers shoved high up into Sue’s ass hole and her hand laced tightly through Sue’s hair, and Sue, she just can’t get away. Brenda laughs as she screams, “YOU GET OFF ON HUMILIATING OTHER WOMEN, LET’S SEE HOW YOU LIKE GETTING HUMILIATED IN FRONT OF ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS BITCH.” Brenda starts plunging her fingers into Sue’s ass hole. She’s fuckin her ass hole with her fingers as she starts taking Sue out. She’s marching this big fat cow bitch around the locker room like a fuckin puppet on her fingers.

Brenda screams, “Alright Sue you fat fuckin whore. Now you’re going to tell everyone that you’re a fat worthless cow and you’re going to moo for everyone. Now let’s hear you moo.” Brenda is taking her one by one in front of each of her friends, and Sue is scared, and she’s submissive and she JUST STARTS TO “MOOOOOO, MOOOOOO, MOOOOOO,” OVER AND OVER AGAIN, right in front of one of her friends, and in front of the other fighters in the league, right in front of her very own sister, and Brenda is screaming, “MOO FOR YOUR SISTER YOU FAT FUCKIN WHORE.” Sue looks right into her sister’s eyes and pathetically she starts to “MOOOOOO, MOOOOOOO, MOOOOOOO,” Brenda screams, “SAY IT.” Sue cries out, “I’M A FAT HELPLESS COW,” and then she starts to moo again, “MOOOOOO, MOOOOOO,” RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER VERY OWN LEAGUE CHAMPION SISTER, AND Sue’s sister is screaming, “I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE GOING TO GET YOURSELF IN BIG TROUBLE ONE OF THESE DAYS.”             

Brenda rips her fingers out of Sue’s ass hole screaming, “get on your knees whore, I’m not finished with you yet.” Sue obediently gets down onto her knees right in front of Brenda and Brenda sticks her dirty, stinky fingers right in Sue’s face screaming, “lick my fingers clean you whore.” Sue takes a hold of Brenda’s hand and she holds it right up to her lips, and Sue sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Brenda’s dirty fingers clean. She’s licking her finger feverishly over and over again like a dog licking its master. Sue licks Brenda’s fingers until she licks her fingers clean.

Brenda screams, “now lay down on your back cow.” Sue lays down right on her back. Brenda lowers her panties and she lowers herself down right on Sue’s huge breasts. Now’s it’s Brenda’s cxnt that is soaking wet, and now Brenda’s hot juices are rolling from her wet pussy, down onto Sue’s huge breast and big, hard erect nipples. Brenda screams, “Now you’re going to beg me to let you lick me into orgasm you whore.” Sue is crying, she’s totally dominated and humiliated right in front of her sister, and her friends, and right in front of  Dan and everyone. Sue is scared, and she’s submissive to Brenda, and she cries out, “PLEASE LET ME LICK YOU INTO ORGASM YOUR MAJESTY. I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE LET ME LICK YOU INTO ORGASM YOUR MAJESTY.”

Brenda raises up so that her wet, hot pussy is only inches over Sue’s face, and every man and woman is the crowd is totally turned on as Sue raises her head up off of the floor, and Sue’s eyes are still swimming around her head, and Sue has this goofy little grin across her face as she sticks her tongue out, and she sticks it right into Brenda’s wet, hot pussy, and she starts licking her cxnt, passionately. Brenda is sweating, and she’s moaning, ‘AAHH, AAHH, AAHH.” Brenda unhooks her bra and Brenda’s huge sexy breasts just come flopping right out of her bra in front of everyone. Brenda is in complete control of TOUGH MISTRESS SUE, and Brenda’s big sexy tits has the crowd screaming and now they’re really getting off.

Brenda screams, “MOO COW. MOO INTO MY cxnt YOU BIG, FAT COW, SHOW EVERYONE JUST WHAT A STUPID, WEAK, SUBMISSIVE WHORE COW YOU REALLY ARE.” Sue starts to “MOOOOOO, MOOOOOO, MOOOOOO,” OVER AND OVER AGAIN INTO Brenda’s soaking wet pussy. The vibrations of Sue’s lips inside of Brenda’s pulsating cxnt makes erotic spasms and explosions deep inside of her. The more Sue’s lips vibrate inside of Brenda’s aching pussy, the harder Brenda is moaning, “AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH,” Sue is “MOOOOOO, MOOOOOO,” and Sue’s nipples are all hard and erect, and Brenda’s big sexy nipples are so hard they’re about to burst. “Brenda starts dry cumming, “AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH,” Brenda grabs Sue’s, big, hard erect nipples and she’s getting her pussy licked feverishly. Fuckin Sue is totally submissive and she’s sloshing away, licking Brenda’s pussy over and over again until Brenda is “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHH,” squirting and shooting. Brenda’s volcano is convulsing, it is pulsating, it’s fuckin erupting. Brenda is has tears of joy rolling down her face, and this big, smile across her face as she’s cumming over and over again right on her bloody, beat up adversary.

Brenda gets up off of Sue, and the crowd is really cheering Brenda now. Sue is laying on the ground crying and totally humiliated, and she’s trying to spit the disgusting taste of Brenda’s cxnt out of her mouth. Brenda laughs as she leans over and she grabs Sue’s hair with her right hand and she screams right in Sue’s shocked face, “What’s the matter cow, you don’t like the way I taste.” Sue is crying hysterically and she doesn’t say a fuckin word. Brenda screams, “Alright whore, now I’m going to piss right into your mouth and wash that nasty taste right out of your mouth for you, and you better swallow each and every last drop of my warm yellow urine you nasty, low life whore bitch, or I’ll stand you up and I’ll knock the shit out of you all over again.” Big sexy Brenda is totally dominant as she sits on top of Sue and she starts pissing right into her mouth. You can see the yellow stream of warm urine filling up Sue’s mouth, and Sue is swallowing mouthful after mouthful of Brenda’s piss.

Then Brenda gets up off of Sue and she grabs Dan’s hand and she marches right out of the locker room, leaving Sue all bloody, and beat up, totally dominated, humiliated and embarrassed right in front of all of these people…………..

Offline she got koed

Wow great story she should have worked Brenda's big tits making her pass out from the torture