News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Request for Attaguy-2 stories-sister and older sister's revenge

• 3 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Both women in this fight are over 18 year old senior’s in high school.

It was our senior year in high school. My best friend Kathy was Puerto Rican and very pretty, but very big. She had medium length dark brown hair and was 5’10”, 160 lbs, with 36DD. Normally Kathy had a very nice, pleasant disposition, and although it took a lot to get her to lose her temper, you didn’t want to be the one to anger her. Marci had been going with Rob for two years. Marci was one of the two or three prettiest girls in school and she was a tough, stuck up, cocky nasty bitch that most of the girls hated, but most of the guys were chasing after. Marci was a brown belt in Karate and she had a reputation from having beat up a couple of girls after school. Rob and Marci were in the most popular crowd. Marci has beautiful light brown, multiple shades of blond hair, 5’6”, 115 lbs, 32C-23-32.

Rob was the captain of the football team and the most desirable guy in our school. He drove a new Corvette and dressed very well and he was a hunk. He was about 6’2”, 190 lbs. It was well known for quite some time that Rob and Marci would be going to the prom together and everyone expected them to be prom queen and king. About 6 weeks before the Prom Rob and Marci had a big fight. I think Marci thought it would blow over quickly, but much to everyone’s surprise Rob started seeing Kathy and Marci didn’t like that at all. Marci spread rumors around that Kathy is a big, fat ugly cow, and that she fucked the whole football team, and that she was going to kick Kathy’s ass.

Kathy had maintained her cool with all the rumors flying around, but then one day during lunch a couple of Marci’s friends came over to the table saying that Marci was going to kick Kathy’s ass after school. There was a park in the woods directly behind the school, and a handball court where many school fights had taken place, and that is where they arranged to meet right after school.

Back then the girls were required to wear skirt and button blouses or dresses. I have to admit Marci looked tough with her black mini dress and her 4” high heels as Kathy and I walked into the park with about 20 people there and at least another 20 right behind us, but as we got closer I started to realize that Marci was so much smaller than Kathy and unless Marci’s brown belt was going to turn her into superwoman, Kathy was going to pulverize the cocky, nasty little bitch. White button dress blouse and black mini skirt, and she had on her 3” high heels.

Marci was already there and as Kathy leaned forward and put her pocket book on the ground, Marci ran right at her. Just as Kathy stood straight up, Marci grabbed her blouse with her left hand and she started throwing punches into Kathy’s face with her right. She punched her “bang, bang,” twice right into her nose, making her fuckin nose bleed, she’s so pissed off she really wants to knock Kathy’s face in. Then “bang,” she slugged her right in her left eye, making her eye turn pink and get all puffy. You could hear the material on Kathy’s blouse start to tear in Marci’s hand, BUT

Suddenly Kathy loses her temper and she lunges at Marci shoving her back hard. The whole front of Kathy’s blouse ripped right off of her chest in Marci’s hands and the crowd really started cheering as Kathy’s huge white DD bra was exposed in front of everyone. Kathy’s face is bright red and Kathy lunges after Marci again. Marci hit her, “bang,” left to the nose, and “bang,” right to her left eye, and now Kathy’s eye is all puffy and red, BUT that doesn’t do anything to stop Kathy as she grabs Marci by her dress with both of her hands and threw her backwards hard. Marci’s dress rips right off of her in Kathy’s hands as Marci stumbled backwards like a weightless floppy doll until “she smashes “bang,” right into the cement wall of the hand ball court, and Marci’s sexy black bra and sexy little panties are exposed in front of the crowd and now everyone is screaming. Marci’s head hit the cement wall hard and when her head bounced off of the wall you could just tell she was seeing stars.

Kathy walked right up to her and she held her up so that her legs were practically dangling in mid air and she started and she started smashing Marci’s nose, “bang, bang, bang,” over and over again. Kathy is very big, and very strong, and Kathy’s punches are powerfull. She pounds her nose until first blood is rolling and then blood is gushing from Marci’s nose, and Marci is screaming, and begging Kathy to stop. “STOP, AAAHHH, I’M BEGIING YOU PLEASE STOP,” BUT Kathy’s hot latin temper was out of control and Kathy wasn’t going to stop.” She ripped Marci’s bra right off of her chest and the crowd was going crazy. Kathy starts slapping Marci’s tits with open palms, slapping them hard, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth until Marci’s tits were all red and puffy. Kathy scream, “Rob is going to the prom with me because he likes my big, sexy tits much better than he likes these ugly little pimples of yours.”

Marci was crying like a baby, and begging Kathy to let her go. Kathy ripped her panties off and now Marci was completely naked in front of all of the people and her golden brown hairy cxnt was exposed in front of everyone and the crowd was screaming and cheering. Kathy then told Marci to leave, and Marci ran out of the park crying and bloody and totally embarrassed and humiliated in front of …………..

Stay tuned for the fight that everyone wants to hear about, when Marci’s 24 year old, drop dead gorgeous, blonde model/college student sister comes home for the summer and she finds out what happened to her baby sister. Maureen has a reputation for being tough and she is infuriated. Everyone has heard that Maureen is looking for Kathy.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
Re: Request for Attaguy-2 stories-sister and older sister's revenge
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 06:51:50 AM »
Great start, looking foward for story to continue.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 12:20:29 PM »
Great start. Would love to hear a sequel

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 08:07:27 PM »

Story 2

Kathy is probably the most beautiful woman to come out of the area in at least 10 years, maybe ever. She was a part time, high paid cover girl model that had been on several of the hottest mags in the country. Kathy was smaller than Marci, 5’4”, 114 lbs, 32C-23-32, but Maureen is built much more athletically and has a much better muscle tone than Marci, and Maureen is a black belt in karate, and rumors went around that she had beat the shit out of several girls in high school, and she got a lot of joy out of embarrassing and humiliating them in front of large crowds. Just like with Marci’s fight, Kathy agreed to meet Kathy in the handball court at 7 o-clock, and there were rumors flying around that Maureen was really going to humiliate Kathy for what she did to her baby sister, and that Kathy better get ready to eat her cxnt. 

I have to admit the minute I saw Maureen standing there I said to myself if I were ever going to make it with another woman, Maureen would definitely be that woman. She was wearing tight black micro mini skirt and a sexy midriff white dress blouse and sneakers. Kathy was wearing a blue mini dress with 4” high heels and she looked like a giant next to Maureen. Maureen was all made up and she looked like a real cover girl. I was embarrassed at how moist I was getting just looking at her. They stood about 10 feet away from each other, each woman with her hands on her hips. Kathy says, “So your Marci’s tough older sister and you’re going to make me eat your cxnt.”

Maureen puts her fists up like a man ready to fist fight and said, “That’s right bitch, I’m going to beat you up even worse than you beat up my sister and then I’ll teach you a lesson that you’re never going to forget.” Kathy’s right hand came swinging around and she slapped hard at Maureen’s face, but Kathy’s slap missed Maureen completely. Maureen’s fists came, “right fist, left fist, right fist, left fist, “bang, bang, bang, bang,” smashing all around Kathy’s face. Maureen wears a big gold ring on her right hand and you could see the impression of Maureen’s big ring on Kathy’s cheek, under her eye, and blood was rolling form the cut and Kathy’s eye was all red and puffy. A little blood trickled from Kathy’s top lip. Maureen could really punch, her fists were like little pistons as they pounded Kathy’s face.

Kathy lost her temper and she lunged at Maureen. Maureen managed to step to the side and out of the way, and Kathy went stumbling right past her quite off balance. A look of shock turned to a look of anger as Kathy regained her balance and she spun around to face Maureen again. Maureen was ready for her and let out a barrage of punches, short jackhammer blows “bang, bang, bang, bang,” left, right, left, right and blood was rolling from Kathy’s nose, and her lips had blood rolling from them. Kathy was putting her hand to her face screaming, “Your ring, you cut my face with your ring.” Kathy’s face turned bright red and she went after Maureen again.

She pulled her right fist all the way back, but before Kathy had a chance to throw her punch. Maureen sent her right fist “boom,” right into Kathy’s cxnt. Kathy’s eyes almost bulged right out of her head and she moaned “OOOFFF,” and she put her hands to her aching cxnt and she bent over in pain gasping for air. Then Maureen balled her right fist up hard and tight and she sent it plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut into Kathy’s jaw. You could hear Kathy’s teeth knock together and chatter in her fuckin head as her head swung straight up in the air, and Kathy was stood straight up on her feet. Maureen grabbed a hold of Kathy’s blue dress and she started raising Kathy up onto her fist. She was hammering Kathy’s nose, “bang, bang, bang, bang,” over and over again, and I can remember thinking to myself, “Oh no, poor Kathy,” as her head was just flopping back and forth and back and forth like a floppy doll under Maureen’s jackhammer blows. Maureen was knocking Kathy’s nose in with her big ring, until you could hear the fuckin bone break, and the silence.

Blood started gushing from Kathy’s nose, and the crowd went totally silent. Tears started to well up in Kathy’s eyes as she begged Maureen to stop, “STOP, PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU STOP.” Kathy had always been dominant, and tough and in charge. Tears started to well in my eyes as I looked at my very best girlfriend and I could see the fear and I could tell that Maureen had punched all the fight out of her and she just wanted this to be over. Maureen grabs Kathy’s dress and she rips it right off of her body, and Kathy’s huge blue bra and little blue lace panties are exposed in front of everyone.

Kathy is dazed and she’s weak and she can’t do anything to stop Maureen from beating her up. Maureen grabs Kathy’s huge bra and she rips it off. She tears Kathy’s big bra right off of her chest. The crowd starts cheering and cheering as Kathy’s big, sexy tits are exposed in front of everyone. Maureen holds her fists up like a man screaming, “Now I’m going to use those big, fat cow tits of yours as punching bags bitch.” She starts pummeling Kathy’s huge breasts, right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast. “Bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth, she’s using Kathy’s big, sexy tits as punching bags. I can remember feeling very confused. Tears were still rolling down my cheeks, and I was worried about my best girlfriend, but watching that sexy, little blonde model pounding Kathy’s big sexy tits, and watching Kathy’s tits bouncing, shaking, getting knock up and down and from side to side was getting me soaking wet and I was embarrassed as I noticed the big wet stain on my jeans.

Kathy was getting desperate, she didn’t want to get beat up any more. She was crying like a little baby and begging Maureen, “PLEASE I’M SORRY. PLEASE LET ME GO, I’M SORRY.” Maureen punched Kathy in her mouth. Maureen’s big ring clanked against Kathy’s teeth and Kathy’s lips split open. I never felt so emotional in my life. I was crying and feeling so sorry for the intense beating that Kathy was taking, but watching this goddess, this sexy little blonde feminine model totally dominating and knocking big, tough strong Kathy into a bloody pulp, had me more excited than I had ever been in my 18 years of life. Maureen screamed, “You better beg me to eat my cxnt you fat fuckin whore, or I’ll really knock the shit out of you.” The crowd went silent, except for Marci. She was leaping and jumping and screaming, “yes, she’s going to eat you Maur, she’s going to fuckin eat you.”

Kathy screamed, “Alright, I’ll eat your cxnt. I’ll do whatever you want me to do.” Maureen screamed, “lay down on your back and get fuckin ready bitch.” My pussy was going crazy and my nipples were trying to break right through my bra and my blouse as I watched my big, strong, beautiful best friend lay down on her back on the cement and sexy little Maureen reach under her mini skirt and lower her black lace panties. Then she lowered herself down and she sat down right on Kathy’s face. Surprisingly the crowd went completely silent. Everyone could clearly hear Kathy’s tongue slurping away at Maureen’s cxnt. I could almost taste Maureen’s cxnt and I don’t know why, but I was wishing I was the one with Maureen’s cxnt on my mouth. I was rolling my tongue in and out and I couldn’t help myself, I lowered my hand and Rubber my pussy and I started having an explosive orgasm just as Maureen had an explosive orgasm.

I was so embarrassed at first, but I quickly realized no one was paying attention to me, and most of the other people in the crowd was……….