News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bitch wife vs new girlfriend-fight for Brandon

• 11 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Bitch wife vs new girlfriend-fight for Brandon
« on: October 12, 2013, 04:51:10 AM »

BRANDON has been my best friend since we were kids. We get along with everything except the woman he chose to be his wife. Yazminn   is a gorgeous Latina, but she is dominant, cocky, nagging, very demanding and never really happy with what she has. She can be a real bitch and she uses sex to control BRANDON. She knows BRANDON is really turned on by women fighting and she wrestles other women and talks about fighting all the time. She has a hot, explosive Latin temper and more recently when she has got very angry with BRANDON she has attacked him physically several times, knowing that BRANDON is too much of a gentleman to hit her back. Things had got worse and worse and BRANDON decided to take a little break, which Yazminn was definitely in favor of. I went to pick BRANDON up when he left, he came to stay with me. The parting words from BRANDON was “I will not come back until you learn to appreciate me and to respect me.” Yazminn screamed, “I will appreciate you and respect you when you learn how to treat a beautiful woman like me the way I deserve to be treated.”

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Bitch wife vs new girlfriend-fight for Brandon
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 04:54:27 AM »

It was that night that I decided that BRANDON needs to relax and I decided he needs to go out and have a few drinks and forget about the bitch. I didn’t want us to meet up with any of our friends, so I took him to a bar near where I work on the other side of town. We were only there for about 10 minutes before these two gorgeous Latina women walk into the bar, they are all made up, and dressed up and they definitely had a kinky look to them. The beautiful brunette was acting very flirtatious with me and the tall blonde was all over BRANDON. I was so excited for BRANDON when the blonde Agness dragged him over to the table and told us she was kidnapping BRANDON.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 04:56:16 AM »

BRANDON was so excited the next morning when he got to my house. Agness is 23 years old, working her way through college and she is 5’9”, but in her 4” heels she’s over 6’, 114lbs. 37B-24-37, and he told me that she shaves her pussy bald. He told me that she’s kinky, and an S&M Mistress and an internet cam girl, and she’s bi-sexual and loves to have threesomes. She has a big basement loft with high ceilings and cement walls and floors. She showed him pictures and her web site, and then she handcuffed him, spanked him erotically and then raped him. BRANDON was so happy, he said that he never had a sexual experience like the one he had with Agness. 

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 04:58:02 AM »

I was so happy, BRANDON was seeing Agness almost every night and they were doing all sorts of kinky S&M and she was bringing other women over regularly. BRANDON couldn’t believe how crazy jealous Yazminn had always been, and how she would scratch and punch BRANDON even when the other woman looked at him, but drop dead gorgeous Agness brings other gorgeous women and they share all sorts of wild, kinky sexual experiences. They had not even been going out 2 full weeks yet when BRANDON came home one morning and he told me that Agness was there and somehow the subject of cat fighting came up and Agness said that she is a foxy boxer and she loves knocking the shit out of other women. She even showed him her boxing gloves and pictures.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 05:02:57 AM »

Part 2

I’m not sure if BRANDON would ever go back with Yazminn at this point, but I think Yazminn was starting to wonder what was going on with her husband and perhaps missing him. At first she called his cell phone a few times, but BRANDON didn’t return her calls. Then she started calling my house and trying to question me, at first acting so nice, but then when she got no information out of me she started acting nasty, bitchy and nagging and nagging, trying to get me to tell her what is going on with BRANDON. Her calls and messages to BRANDON was getting crazier and crazier, screaming that he is her husband, and that he better call her, and that if he doesn’t call her she would hunt him down, and she threatened to do all sorts of crazy things to him. She started screaming that he better not be with a whore because she would find her and knock all of her teeth out of her mouth.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2013, 05:11:05 AM »

The next day BRANDON came home and I could tell that something had changed. He was more excited than I had ever seen him before and he told me that Agness heard all the crazy messages that Yazminn had left for him and she called Yazminn up to tell her off. He told me “this is exactly what she said, “This is BRANDON’s girlfriend Agness. Listen you stupid little bitch, BRANDON left you and now he’s with me. You think you’re so tough honey. You think you’re going to knock out my teeth, I’m warning you, you better stay away from me and BRANDON. I’m telling you, if I find out that you ever even call him again I’ll find you and I’ll bash your teeth in, and then after I beat you up, I’ll make you my slave. I’ll,” but before Agness could finish what she saying Yazminn slams the phone down. 

BRANDON told me that Yazminn became totally insane after that and she called back screaming and cursing and threatening Agness. Agness kept hanging up on Yazminn, making Yazminn even crazier. Finally Agness turned Brandon’s phone off. Early the next orning Yazminn’s best friend Carly calls up and says that Yazminn wants to fight her and they begin to arrange when and where. Yazminn wants it to be that night, a Friday night. Agness said that she was having a big party and unless Yazminn wants to be bloodied and humiliated in front of a whole big crowd she better wait for Saturday. Yazminn can’t wait. She is screaming in the background, “I’m going to break your nose and blacken your eyes and smash all of your teeth out. I’m going to sit on your face and humiliate you right in front of your whole party whore.” 

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2013, 05:12:43 AM »

I HAVE TO ADMIT. JUST THINKING OF WACHING THAT NASTY, COCKY LITTLE BITCH YAZMINN FIST FIGHT BIG, TALL SEXY BLONDE MISTRESS AGNESS HAS HAD ME VERY EXCITED FOR WEEKS NOW, BUT THAT NIGHT WHEN Brandon AND I ARRIVED AT THE PARTY, I READ THIS MAGAZINE ARTICLE ABOUT Mistress Agness and this is what was going through my mind. Standing 5'9" barefoot, AND WITH 4 inch stiletto heels SHE’S OVER 6’ TALL and she towers over Yazminn. Mistress Agness’ toned physique packs powerful strength in her petite frame. Mistress Agness can be merciless, inflicting an intense beating on her victims and takes pleasure in watching her adversaries crumble under her wrath. However, don't let her hot, sexy appearance fool you, she thoroughly enjoys tormenting, torturing and terrorizing anyone who gets her pissed off. Her moods range from playful to down right sadistic. Mistress Agness' genuine passion for the perverse will deliver an unprecedented level of intensity that will satiate your ultimate fantasies, and make you explode like never before.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2013, 05:14:52 AM »

My cock is rock hard and it hurts and it’s trying to burst out of my pants as I stand there and fantasize. I’m at the bar having a drink and BRANDON had walked up front to see Agness. There must be close to 35 people and there is a static electricity in the air, everyone is very excited and I realize that everyone here has come to see a show. I decide to walk down and find BRANDON. I walk right through the large crowd on the other side of the loft. That’s when I see BRANDON being shoved down onto a chair. His hands are handcuffed and his legs are shackled with leather shackles, and he can’t go anywhere. Just then Agness walks up to me and says, “You are to sit down next to your friend.” Agness is much hotter than that first time I saw her. I felt like I just had to do what she said, and I sat down on the chair and she handcuffed me and shackled my legs, and now I’m helpless in the chair just like BRANDON.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2013, 05:16:18 AM »

Part-5

The rest of the story will be told by Agness

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2013, 05:20:38 AM »

I can’t believe the fuckin nerve of Yazminn, that flabby little bitch has the fuckin nerve to show up at my party to beat me up, in front of her husband, and in front of all of my friends.

I’m just finishing adjusting the shackles on BRANDONs legs when I hear a couple people screaming out, “She’s here, she’s here.” I start to stand up straight and turn around to see what was going on when I see her fist, Yazminn’s right fist as it comes plowing “bang,” right into my nose, swinging my head back, and making my nose bleed, she’s so pissed off she really wants to bash my face in. Yazminn’s face is beet red and Yazminn has lost her temper, and she starts punching me in my face. First she punches me in my left eye, “bang, bang,” twice, and she’s screaming, ‘”I’m going to blacken your fuckin eyes you whore.” Then she punches me “bang,” right into my nose again, and she’s screaming like a crazy woman. “Slut, whore, I’m going to bash your face in. When I’m finished with you bitch, my husband will never want to see you again.” She sends her fist right at my face again, but this time I manage to reach up with my left hand and grab Yazminn’s wrist in mid air, and then with my own right fist I send it plowing “bang,” right into Yazminn’s chin. You can hear Yazminn’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head snaps back, and Yazminn stumbles backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over.

I can hear everyone at the party cheering me now and now I regain my composure. She comes right after me again screaming, “I’m going to kill you whore. I’m going to fuckin kill you.” She sends her fist right at my face, full force, but quickly I manage to step to the side and out of the way, and Yazminn just goes stumbling right past me quite off balance. Now I lose my temper and I spin around, and I run right after this flabby little bitch. I wrap my hands right through her hair and I shove her forward until “bang,” her face smacks right into the concrete. Yazminn lets out a moan “AAHH,” as I crack her fuckin face right against the cement. I let go of her hair and I grab her shoulders and I spin her right back around to face me again screaming insanely, “You’re not going to kill any one you fuckin instigating bitch, you troublemaking cxnt.” I’m crazed and I ball my right fist up hard and tight and I punch Yazminn “bang,” right in her nose, and now Yazminnn’s nose is bleeding and her head snaps back, “bang,” right into that hard cement wall again. I grab the stupid little bitch by her dress and I jerk her away from the wall.

I’m vicious and I scream, “I’m going to blacken your eyes, and break your fuckin nose and bash all of your teeth in you stupid,” but Yazminn is a lot tougher than I gave her credit for, and all of a sudden she raises her right knee up “boom,” right into my pelvis. She knocks some of the air out of me and I gasp as I let go of Yazminn, and leaning forward I put my right hand to my pain and I start backing away from Yazminn. Quickly I regain my breathe and I start standing up straight, and now I can see the insane look on Yazminn’s face as she comes right after me. She leaps right onto me, wrapping her legs around my waist. Yazminn is crazy and she grabs me by my fuckin hair with both of her hands and she starts wrenching my head back and forth and from back and forth. She’s ripping chunks of hair out of my head and I’m screaming in pain, “AAHH, AAHH, MY HAIR, LET GO, LET GO OF MY HAIR,” as I go stumbling backwards on my high heels under the weight of her, until I lose my balance and I fall right over onto the cement with Yazminn right on top of me. 

Quickly Yazminn sits up on my stomach and she takes her left fist and she pounds it “bang,” right into my left eye again. My eye is pink and red and starting to get puffy. Yazminn screams, “I’m going to blacken your eyes you bleached blonde whore.” She smashes me “bang,” right in my nose again and blood is really rolling from my nose now. Yazminn is crazy and her face is beet red and she’s screaming, “I’m going to bash your face in slut.” Now I really lose my fuckin temper and I start bucking and kicking. I swing my legs right up her back, and I wrap my feet around Yazminn’s neck, and I pull her right over backwards off of me, and Yazminn screams in shock “AAHH,” as she rolls over onto the cement on her back quite shocked.

Slowly the two of us get up onto our feet and we step back and away from each other. I hold my fists up screaming, “You think you’re so fuckin tough. Put your fists up and fight me, come on you fuckin big mouth, put your fists up and fight me so that I can really knock the shit out of you.” Yazminn is still breathing a little heavy and she puts her fists up too, and the two of us just stand there, right in front of everyone, both of us with our fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each of us wants to bash the other women’s face in and send her home totally humiliated, and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight. I raise up onto my toes and I start dancing around Yazminn. Yazminn is standing there flat footed, while I’m on my toes dancing around her faking lefts and rights at her face, until I go after Yazminn with my left fist, but as Yazminn raises up to block my punch, I send my right fist plowing “bang,” right into Yazminn’s nose again. Yazminn’s head swings back and forth and blood is really rolling from her nose.

I grab Yazminn by her dress and I start yanking her forward “bang, bang, bang, bang,” into my fist. I’m hammering her nose with my fist, and blood starts gushing from Yazminn’s nose as her fuckin head is first swinging, and then flopping back and forth and back and forth under my punches. I stop pummeling Yazminn’s face, but I don’t give her a chance to think. I pull her forward and I grab her dress with my right hand too. I hold this flabby little bitch up right in front of myself, screaming right in her shocked face, “You stupid little cow, I’m going to knock your face in until you’re bloody and crying and begging me to let you be my slave, and then I’m really going to make you sorry you ever came to my party to start fuckin trouble.” I shove Yazminn back hard. Yazminn’s dress rips right off of her body in my hands as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until “bang,” her head smashes  right against the cement wall again. She bounces up off of the wall and she’s just standing there in her sexy bra and little lace panties, and now Yazminn is seeing fuckin stars. The crowd is screaming.

I walk right up to Yazminn again and now I’m really going to knock Yazminn silly. I wrap my hands right through her hair and I shove  her head back “bang,” right into the cement. I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Yazminn’s head against the concrete. I’m “bang, bang, bang, bang,” cracking her fuckin skull over and over again against the hard cement until first Yazminn gets this totally shocked and startled look across her face, and then she starts crying out, “stop, please stop.” No one knows just how crazy and vicious I am and I stop bashing her skull, and I hold her head still screaming, “HOW FUCKIN DARE YOU TELL ME WHEN TO STOP. I’LL TELL YOU WHEN I’M FINISHED WITH YOU SLUT, AND I’M FAR FROM FINISHED WITH YOU YET. YOU STARTED THIS YAZMINN. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SO FUCKIN TOUGH, AND LOOK AT YOU, YOU CAN’T EVEN FIGHT,” and Yazminn doesn’t say a word, she’s fuckin startled.

I’m clearly winning at this point. I’m starting to knock Yazminn silly and Yazminn is seeing stars, fuckin stars and her eyes are starting to swim around in her head. I take my right fist and I pound it “boom,” right into Yazminn’s flabby cow stomach. My fist sinks deep into Yazminn’s flabby gut and “OOOFFF,” I knock the air out of her, and Yazminn doubles over in pain gasping for air. I have my left hand wrapped through her hair and I wrench her standing straight up on her feet. Yazminn screams “AAAHHH,” as she lets go of her aching stomach and she grabs at my hand trying to pull it out of her hair, but just as she does I send my right fist plowing “boom,” right into Yazminn’s fat cow stomach again. “OOOFFF,” I smash the air out of her again, and Yazminn bends over in pain gasping for air. I jerk her by her fuckin hair, standing her straight up on her feet, and Yazminn groans “OOOWWW PLEASE LET GO,” and she grabs at my hand again. I smash the cow “boom,” right into her aching belly, “OOOFFF,” and I bash the air out of her again, and this time Yazminn’s knee’s just buckle under  her, and she falls right over onto her hands and knees on the ground holding her aching stomach and Yazminn just can’t fuckin breathe.

I grab her hair with both of my hands and yank her head up, screaming right in her shocked face, “I’m going to drag you around the dungeon by your fuckin hair you stupid cow, scrape your fuckin knees up, and then after I knock some sense into you, I’m going to make you my slave, you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.” I start dragging her, by her fuckin hair, right across the rough cement. I’m swinging this flabby, pathetic cow around the dungeon on her hands and knees, and Yazminn is screaming, “STOP, PLEASE STOP YOU’RE HURTING ME,” BUT I’M CRAZY, AND I’M REALLY PISSED OFF AND I’M NOT GOING TO FUCKIN STOP.”

I yank her head up so that she’s looking right into my eyes again, and I laugh right into this flabby whore bitch’s dazed face, “Alright bitch, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell your husband that you’re my slave.  Tell your husband that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on bitch, you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.” THE CROWD IS GOING CRAZY. I’m a fuckin Mistress, and I really get off on knocking the shit out of tough women and adjusting their attitudes. I can feel the glow of warmth shooting from in between my legs, and shooting deep inside of me, and my pussy is starting to get moist. I can see tears starting to well up in Yazminn’s eyes, and her attitude has already been somewhat adjusted. This tough flabby whore bitch is quite used to telling people what to do, not being told what to do, and she starts begging me. “ALRIGHT, ENOUGH. I HAD ENOUGH YOU WIN.”

I GRAB HER HAIR WITH BOTH OF MY HANDS AND I WRENCH HER STANDING STRAIGHT UP ON HER WOBBLY LEGS. Yazminn screams “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head. I let go of this bitch’s fuckin hair with my right hand and I smash my fist “bang,” right into Yazminn’s teeth. You can hear my bony knuckles bang against the enemal of her teeth, and her lips split open under my hard knuckles, and blood starts rolling from Yazminn’s lips. Yazminn is fuckin panic stricken. She puts her hand to her lips and she see’s all the blood. Yazminn holds her hand out and she starts crying. Tears start rolling down her cheeks and she starts crying out, “STOP, I’M BEGGING YOU. STOP, I GIVE UP.”

The crowd is cheering and cheering for me and I’M REALLY GETTING OFF ON THIS. The more this stupid little bitch resists me, the more I get to beat her up, and now I’m really going to adjust this stupid little bitch’s attitude again. I take my fist, my hard, tightly balled fist and I smash her “bang,” right in her nose, and this time you can hear the fuckin bone crack, and the silence. The crowd has suddenly gone silent. It’s so silent you can hear a fuckin pin drop. The only sound that you can hear is Yazminn, crying like a baby, and desperately she starts crying out, “PLEASE LET ME GO, I’M SORRY. YOU CAN HAVE MY HUSBAND, JUST PLEASE LET ME GO.”

My pussy is soaking wet and I’m really getting off on knocking the shit right out of this flabby little bitch, especially right in front of her very own husband Brandon. I laugh as I think to myself how Brandon and his friend must be rock hard and ready to explode, but I’m really going to give them a show. I smash my fist “bang,” right into Yazminn’s already bloody, broken nose, and you can hear the fuckin bone of her nose break again. I bash Yazminn’s nose in. I scream “Now whose face is getting bashed in you flabby cow.” Yazminn’s nose is definitely broken now. Blood is squirting out of her nose and its starting to get all puffy. I scream insanely “Get it through your head slut, You’re my slave, you’re my fuckin slave, you’re going to do whatever I fuckin tell you to do, and you better call me Mistress.”

I can’t beleive how hard headed this flabby little bitch really is. Feebly she’s crying and crying and she lets out a feeble little “I’m your slave.” I’m so fuckin infuriated I’m seeing fuckin colors. I grab the flabby little whore’s bra with both of my hands and I rip it off. I tear Yazminn’s bra right off of her chest, and the crowd is screaming. Yazminn is just standing there all bloody and beat up, with her big flabby tits exposed. I scream “AND NOW I’M GOING TO USE THOSE BIG, FLABBY COW TITS OF YOURS AS PUNCHING BAGS YAZMINN.” The crowd is screaming even louder as I raise my fists up like a man ready to fist fight, and I start using Yazminn’s big, fat cow tits as punching bags. Right fist “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. I’m using Yazminn’s flabby, pathetic cow tits as punching bags. I pummel her tits until her tits are all swollen and black and blue. I START LAUGHING AT HOW TOUGH YAZMINN THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS, AND HOW BEAT UP AND PATHETIC SHE LOOKS NOW. I GRAB HER HAIR AND HOLD UP NAKED AND BLOODY RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER VERY OWN HUSBAND BRANDON AND I’M STILL LAUGHING AS I SCREAM, “LOOK AT HER BRANDON, LOOK AT YOUR TOUGH, COCKY LITTLE BITCH WIFE NOW BRANDON. SHE THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS SO FUCKIN TOUGH. SHE DOESN’T LOOK SO TOUGH NOW, DOES SHE BRANDON.”
I grab her shoulder and I spin her right back around to face me again. Then I hold her with my left hand and I take my right fist and I smash it “bang,’ right into her teeth again, and then before she can do anything, I take my fist, once again my hardly balled up fist and I smash it full force, “bang,” roundhouse right into her already broken, bloody nose. Yazminn is spun halfway around in a circle from the full force of my hard punch, and blood is squirting from her nose now, and her blood goes flying all over her husband and his friend. Brandon has his very own wife’s blood rolling down his face, and all over him, and Yazminn falls right over onto him. She starts to sit up straight on Brandon and she starts sputtering blood and spitting bloody teeth right out of her mouth and right onto Brandon as she’s begging her husband, “PLEASE BRANDON, PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU, I’M SORRY MAKE HER STOP,’ but Brandon can’t do anything to help his flabby cow wife, and I don’t think he would even if he could.

I grab this flabby whore bitch by the back of her hair and I yank her up off of Brandon. Yazminn is so beat up that she doesn’t scream or seem to feel the pain of having her hair pulled out of her head. I stand her straight up and Yazminn is very desperately crying out, “ALRIGHT, I’M YOUR SLAVE, I’M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE, I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO.” I punch her “bang,” right in her mouth with my right fist and I bash more teeth in. I knock her fuckin teeth right out of her mouth. Yazminn’s teeth chip and crack right in her head. You better tell Brandon bitch. You better tell your husband cow, and you better call me Mistress or I’ll really bash all of your teeth out.”

I can tell by the look on Brandon’s face that he is torn between wanting to stop me, and loving each and every last drop of his nasty, nagging, flabby bitch wife’s blood flying all over him, and flying all over my dungeon. I look down and I can see his big, hard cock is trying to break out of his pants. I’m like a fuckin volcano now, my cxnt is getting ready to erupt, but this is Brandon’s fantasy. I am going to give my man something he will remember for the rest of his life. I’m holding her up and Yazminn has tears streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup. She’s so scared she’s shaking in fear and she’s still sputtering blood, and spitting bloody teeth out, and Yazminn is blubbering like a little baby as she cries out, “I’m your slave Mistress. I’m your fuckin slave Mistress. I’ll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress.” The crowd is cheering, they’re screaming and applauding that I broke this bitch. I totally adjusted this bitch’s attitude.

I scream “Lower your panties you cow.” I can see the very last bit of hesitation. Yazminn’s face is beet red both in anger and the humiliation of being forced to be humiliated against her will. I scream, “You better fuckin do it bitch, and then get down on your hands and knees or I’ll bash your fuckin face in all over again.” I can see Yazminn obediently lower her panties and kick them off and then she gets down on her hands and knees. I walk up to the wall full of toys and I grab a big strap on dildo and I strap it right onto myself.  Then I grab a giant vibrator. I walk right over to Yazminn and Yazminn has this totally horrified look across her face and she’s crying like a little girl, and crying out, “NO, OH NO PLEASE NO.” I hand her the huge vibrator and scream, “Now you’re going to shove this into your cxnt and fuck yourself with it. You’re going to give your husband Brandon a really good show or I’ll really knock your teeth out.”

Yazminn obediently shoves that big, hard erect vibrator into her cxnt. I lean down and turn the power on and you can hear it, you can see it. That big, hard erect cock is vibrating inside this dumb cow’s pussy. I scream, “Fuck yourself cow. Make yourself cum you stupid bitch.” Yazminn has no choice. She doesn’t want to have her face bashed in any more than it already is and she starts fucking herself. Everyone in the crowd is totally turned on and excited. I walk around behind the cow and I grab her big, flabby breasts with both of my hands. I start twisting gently at her nipples and I can feel a jolt of excitment between my legs as this stupid bitch’s nipples grow rock hard in my fingers.

Then I grab her by her fuckin hair and I jerk her standing straight up on her feet. She’s still fucking herself with the vibrator and her nipples are still all hard and erect. I hold that big, rubber strap on dildo right up to Yazminn’s anus. Then before she knows what happened I plow that great big rubber cock up into Yazminn’s ass hole. I start laughing as Yazminn raises up onto her tippy toes trying to get away from me, and she lets out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH,” as she starts leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of that big hard cock crying out, “GET IT OUT, PLEASE GET IT OUT, I’M BEGGING YOU TAKE IT OUT OF ME,” BUT I have my left hand laced tightly through Yazminn’s hair, and that big, hard erect strap on cock plowed deep up into her ass hole, and Yazminn just can’t get away.

I scream, “You better be fucking yourself with that cock you fuckin cow or I’ll pull this dildo out of your ass hole and I’ll knock the shit out of you all over again.” Yazminn is fucking herself with that vibrating cock. She’s plowing that long, thick vibrating penis deep into her cxnt over and over again, and I’m plowing her ass with the strap on. I’m plunging that huge, hard erect rubber cock deep into her ass hole, AND I START TAKING HER OUT. I’m marching this flabby little slut around my dungeon, right in front of all of my friends, and I’m fuckin laughing as I scream, “Tell everyone just how much you love getting fucked with a big, rubber dildo up your ass bitch.” Yazminn is crying and she’s crying, but Yazminn is completely scared and submissive to me now and Yazminn cries out, “I LOVE GETTING FUCKED UP MY ASS WITH A BIG, RUBBER DILDO.”

I’M REALLY GETTING OFF ON THIS NOW. I CAN FEEL THE VOLCANO GETTING READY TO ERUPT. I FEEL SO POWERFUL, SO IN CONTROL. I HAVE PUNCHED ALL THE FUCKIN FIGHT RIGHT OUT OF THIS BIG MOUTH, AND NOW I AM GETTING OFF ON TAKING HER PRIDE. MY PUSSY IS DRENCHED FROM ME TORTURING THE BITCH, FUCKIN TERRORIZING THIS FLABBY FUCKIN BITCH. I’m making her fuck herself with that big, artificial penis. She’s plunging that big vibrating cock in and out and in and out of her wet, hot pussy. I’m plowing this bitch’s ass hole harder and harder and I drag her in front of each and every person until I drag her right in front of you BRANDON.

I’m holding her up BRANDON. I’m holding your flabby, pathetic cow wife up right in front of you, AND Yazminn is knocked silly. She’s all bloody and she’s weak, and she has this goofy little grin right across her face. AND BRANDON, I can see you erection. I can see your big, hard erect cock trying to break through your pants. I’m giving you your fantasy. I’m making my man’s wildest, hottest, sexiest fantasies cum completely true, BUT, I KNOW I HAVEN’T GIVEN YOU NEAR ENOUGH YET. I start laughing as I scream, “Now Yazminn, you’re going to show your husband just what a stupid, pathetic nagging fat cow you really are. You’re going to moo for him. That’s right cow, moo for your husband and tell him just what a stupid, worthless, pathetic flabby cow you really are.”

THE CROWD HAS GONE SILENT. Everyone is really excited and they can’t wait to see me drain every last drop of your wife’s dignity out of her.  I’m holding her up. I’m holding your nasty, tough cow wife up right in front of you, and Yazminn is crying pathetically as she says, “moo.” I scream, “You better moo a lot louder than that you fuckin fat cow or I’ll bash your teeth in.” I yank her hair much harder, and I ram that big, erect cock higher, harder into Yazminn’s ass hole. Yazminn is on her tippy toes trying to get away, and then she takes a long, deep breath and desperately she lets out a hearty hefty “MMMMOOOOOOOOO.”

Can you imagine how hard you are as I’m holding your weak, pathetic flabby wife up, big, tall beautiful me. I own your wife now. I’m in total control of your wife, and I will do anything to make my man happy. I scream, “Moo again cow, and keep mooing until I say you can stop.” Yazminn is totally humiliated. She’s MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOO, MMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOO,” over and over again. I scream “say it.” Yazminn is sputtering blood, and she’s till spitting little pieces of her fuckin teeth out, as SHE CRIES OUT, “I’M A COW BRANDON. I’M A STUPID, PATHETIC WORTHLESS FLABBY COW Brandon.” Then she starts to moo again, “MMMMMOOOOOOOO, MMMMMMMOOOOOOOOO, MMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOO,” right in front of you Brandon. I’M MAKING YOUR BIG FAT COW WIFE MOO FOR YOU BRANDON.”

This stupid flabby whore is still plunging that vibrating cock into her cxnt and she’s “MMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOO,” crying out pathetically right in front of my man, right in front of you Brandon. I scream, “Alright Yazminn you fuckin big mouth. You think that I’m a whore. You have the fuckin nerve to come to my party and call me a whore right in front of all of these people, and in front of Brandon. Tell Brandon  that a real woman is fucking you up your ass with a big artificial cock. Tell your husband that you’re fucking yourself with a big artificial cock right in of all of these people, and tell your husband you stupid fat cow bitch, just which one of us is the whore now.” My pussy is on fire. It’s shaking and trembling inside and my volcanic juices are overflowing from my pussy and they’re starting to tell down my legs. Yazminn is crying like a baby, and pathetically, right in front of you Brandon she starts crying out, “A real woman is fucking me up my ass with an artificial cock Brandon. I’m fucking myself with a big, artificial cock in front of all of these people Brandon. I’m the whore now Brandon, I’m the fuckin whore now.” The crowd is really cheering.

I can’t believe how pathetic your wife is now Brandon, but I’m still not finished with this flabby whore yet. I rip that cock, that big, rock hard erect rubber cock right out of Yazminn’s ass hole screaming, “alright, on your hands and knees whore, lick this cock clean.” I can see my man, my Brandon trying to break loose of his bonds, his cock is begging to explode, but he can’t move a fuckin inch. Yazminn is sacred and she’s totally submissive to me. She’s still fucking her cxnt with the vibrator with her right hand and she gets down onto her knees right in front of me, right in front of you Brandon, and she wraps her left hand around the big, hard erect rubber cock that I had strapped onto myself Brandon, and she holds it right up to her mouth. That cock bangs against her lips, and THEN BRANDON,

You’re stupid, pathetic flabby cow wife sticks her tongue out, and she starts licking that cock clean. The very same big, artificial hard rubber cock that I had just shoved up her ass and fucked her ass hole with. She’s licking the dildo over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master, and she’s fucking herself with the vibrator right in front of you Brandon, right in front of everyone. I’m so fuckin excitesd. My pussy is crying and begging. I scream, “Suck it whore. Suck my cock like you suck your husband’s cock.” That’s right Brandon. I’m making Yazminn, I’m forcing your tough flabby cow ex-wife to suck my dick just like she sucks yours, and Yazzmin is still masturbating herself with the electric penis. She’s still fucking her cxnt with that big, vibrating cock as she’s sucking the dildo. I’m laughing as I scream, “LOOK AT HER BRANDON. LOOK AT WHAT I’M DOING TO HER BRANDON. SHE THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS SO FUCKIN TOUGH. LOOK AT HER, SHE DOESN’T LOOK SO TOUGH NOW, DOES SHE BRANDON.”

I pull that big hard cock right out of Yazminn’s mouth screaming, “YOU THINK THIS IS OVER. I’M FAR FROM FINISHED WITH YOU YET WHORE.”

I walk over to you BRANDON. I lean down and I undo the shackles from your legs. Then I grab your pants and I start yanking them off of you. You’re big, hard erect cock get in the way, and you moan “OOOOWWWW,” as I grab it with my hand and move it out of the way. I lower your jeans and then I pull your underpants right off too, and Brandon, you’re big, hard erect cock is standing straight up in the air. I reach under my dress and I lower my own panties. Then I turn around right in front of you and I hold my dress up so that you can take a good look at my tight, sexy muscular ass. Slowly I lower myself right onto your big, hard erect cock. I’m having trouble getting your cock inside of me because it’s so big and hard. Finally I start bouncing up and down on your cock. You’re fucking me up my tight ass and your sweating and letting out these sexy moans “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH.” I’m bouncing up and down and up and down and I laugh and I scream,

Now I’m really going to give my new husband a really good show Yazminn. I’m going to show my man just how much I appreciate the good, lovely man that he is.” I’m plopping my tight sexy ass right on YOUR BRANDON BIG, HARD COCK OVER AND OVER AGAIN, and Brandon you start to dry cum. You’re crying and moaning, and howling like a wounded jungle animal. All of a sudden you start exploding BRANDON, “OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” you’re having one explosive orgasm after another right up my ass. You’re filling my ass with your hot cum BRANDON over and over again. I scream, “LAY DOWN COW. LAY DOWN ON THE GROUND YOU FAT FUCKIN WHORE.” I WATCH THAT STUPID, PATHETIC FLABBY BITCH LAY DOWN RIGHT ON HER BACK AND I LEAP RIGHT UP OFF OF YOUR BIG HARD ERECT COCK BRANDON. I TURN AROUND FACING YAZMINN’S FEET AND I’M HOLDING MY LEGS TOGETHER AS SLOWLY I LOWER MY ASS DOWN RIGHT ONTO YAZMINN’S FACE SCREAMING, “LICK ME OUT WHORE. LICK MY HUSBANDS CUM RIGHT OUT OF MY ASS HOLE YOU FLABBY WHORE BITCH, BECAUSE THAT IS THE CLOSEST YOU’LL EVER GET TO MY BRANDON’S COCK AGAIN.

I’M FUCKIN SHAKING IN EXCITEMENT. MY PUSSY IS REVERBERATING AND I CAN FEEL THE HOT VOLCANIC EXLOSIONS DEEP INSIDE OF ME AS SLWOLY I FEEL YAZMINN’S TONGUE RUB UP AGAINST MY ANUS. I START LAUGHINGAND I SCREAM, “LICK HIS CUM OUT OF ME WHORE. LICK MY HUSBAND CUM RIGHT OUT OF MY ASS HOLE YOU FLABBY FUCKIN BITCH.” YAZMINN IS COMPLETELY SUBMSSIVE TO ME NOW. SHE STARTS PLUNING HER TONGUE INTO MY ASS HOLE OVER AND OVER AQGAIN. SHE’S LICKING EACH AND EVERY LAST DROP OF BRANDON’S HOT CUM RIGHT OUT OF MY ASS HOLE. SHE’S LICKING AND SUCKING AWAY AT ME AND I’M REALLY EXCITED. SWEAT IS ROLLING DOWN MY FACE AND MY WHOLE BODY IS SOAKED IN SWEAT, AND I’M “OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH.” SHE LICKS AND SUCKS ME CLEAN BRANDON. YOU’RE NASTY, BITCHY, NAGGING FLABBY WHORE WIFE LICKS AND SUCKS EVERY LAST DROP OF YOUR HOT CUM RIGHT OUT OF ME BRANDON.

I RAISE MY ASS UP RIGHT OFF OF Yazminn’s face, and I can hear Yazminn let out a long breath of relief. Yazminn is just saying to herself, “THANK GOD THIS TOTALLY PAINFULL, HUMILIATING EXPERIENCE IS FINALLY OVER. Everyone including you are letting out their breath, BUT NOT ME.

I SCREAM, “YOU THINK IT’S OVER. I’M FAR FROM FINISHED WITH YOU YET YASMINN YOU FUCKIN COW. I TURN AROUND SO THAT NOW I’M FACING YAZMINN’S HEAD, AND I HOLD MY SWEAT, SEXY SHAVED PUSSY UP RIGHT IN YAZMINN’S FACE AND I START LAUGHING AS I SCREAM, “DO YOU SEE THIS cxnt WHORE, THIS IS YOUR HUSBAND cxnt, NOW TELL EVERYONE WHOSE cxnt THIS IS.” YAZMINN CRIES OUT, “IT’S BRANDON’S cxnt. IT’S BRANDON’S FUCKIN cxnt.” THE CROWD IS GOING CRAZY. I SCREAM, “AND NOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU’RE GOING TO DO, YOU’RE GOING TO KISS THIS cxnt YOU STUPID COW. NOW KISS IT.”

YAZMINN RAISES HER WOBBLY HEAD UP OFF OF THE CONCRETE, AND YAZMINN’S EYES ARE STILL SWIMMING AROUND IN HER HEAD, AND HER HEAD IS STILL ALL WOBBLY, AS SLOWLY HER SWOLLEN, BLOODY LIPS GET CLOSER AND CLOSER TO MY CLEAN SHAVED cxnt AND GENTLY SHE KISSES MY cxnt. I SCREAM, “KISS IT AGAIN COW, AND KEEP KISSING IT UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN STOP.” THAT’S RIGHT BRANDON, I FORCE YOUR NASTY, BITCH COW EX-WIFE TO KISS MY SOAKING WET, PUSSY RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. I SCREAM, “NOW COW, YOU’RE GOING TO MOO AGAIN, ONLY THIS TIME, YOU’RE GOING TO MOO RIGHT INTO BRANDON’S PUSSY, NOW MOO BITCH.” YAZMINN IS STILL REALLY SCARED, AND I HAVE DRAINED EVERY LAST OUNCE OF DIGNITY RIGHT OUT OF HER, AND YAZMINN DOESN’T HESITATE. She puts her lips right up against my pussy and she lets out a loud, long, “MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOO.” She’s mooing over and over again, “MMMMMMOOOOOOOOO, MMMMMMMOOOOOO,” right into my soaking wet pussy. The vibrations of Yazminn’s lips inside of my pussy is making me shutter and tremble and shake. She’s “MMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMMMMOOOOOOOO,” mooing over and over again. I start dry cumming. I’m “AAAAAHHHHH, AAAAAHHHHH, AAAAAHHHHH,” and then I start “OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOHHHHH, crying and moaning and “OOOOOOOHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHHH, I’m cumming and cumming all over Yazminn’s face, on her tongue and in her mouth. I’m exploding over and over and over again, AND WHEN I’M ALL DONE…….

I REST FOR JUST A MOMENT AS THE CROWD IS SCREAMING. Then I look over at Yazminn and I see the disgusted look on her face as she’s desperately turning her head to the side and spitting out my ass hole and your cum and my juices and my hot cum.  She’s crying like a baby and I grab this whore by her hair and turn her face so that she’s looking right into my eyes and I START LAUGHING AS I SCREM, “WHAT’S THE MATTER COW, YOU DON’T LIKE THE WAY I TASTE. I RAISE UP OVER HER AND I HOLD MY cxnt JUST INCHES OVER YASMINN’S FACE AND I LAUGH AS I SCREAM “I’M GOING TO WASH THAT NASTY TASTE RIGHT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH BITCH WITH MY WARM YELLOW URINE. THAT’S RIGHT YOU NASTY, DISCUSTING WHORE BITCH, I’M GOING TO PISS INTO YOUR MOUTH AND YOU’RE GOING TO SWOLLOW EACH AND EVERY LAST DROP OF MY WARM URINE, OR I’LL STAND YOU UP AND I’LL KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU ALL OVER AGAIN, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME.”

Yazminn is shaking her head yes over and over again and she’s crying out, “YES, YES, YES,” but that is not good enough for me. IT’S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY NEW MAN AND I SCREAM, “TELL BRANDON THAT YOU ARE GOING TO DRINK EVERY LAST DROP OF MY WARM YELLOW PISS.” THE CROWD HAS GONE ABSOLUTELY QUITE, YOU CAN’T EVEN HEAR A PIN DROP.” YAZMINN CRIES OUT, “I’M GOING TO DRINK HER PISS BRANDON. I’M GOING TO DRINK EVERY LAST DROP OF HER WARM YELLOW PISS BRANDON.” I START TO PISS IN HER MOUTH BRANDON. YOU ARE SITTING THERE WATCHING ME FORCE YOUR STUPID, PATHETIC NASTY, BITCH WIFE DRINK EVERY LAST DROP OF MY WARM YELLOW URINE. I PISS ALL OVER HER HAIR AND HER FACE AND HER FLABBY COW TITS BRANDON, ALL OF YOU. ALL FOR YOU BRANDON………         

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2013, 05:21:40 AM »

Thanks Johnny the Dueces for editing and all the idea's.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2013, 04:45:33 PM »

Yazminn is 5'4", 130 lbs, 36C