News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Faye Dunaway vs ????

• 17 Replies

Offline Deefights

• God Member
Re: Faye Dunaway vs ????
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2013, 06:22:20 AM »
I think the best match-up for Faye would be Sharon Stone!

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: Faye Dunaway vs ???? Go Faye
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2013, 09:02:40 PM »
   Faye was beautiful! With her legs I always thought she'd make a fanatastic catfighter of the gone by days. She had the attitude too. Bet she could fight mean and be really sexy. I saw every movie talked about in these posts.
  Would love to see her have finished it with Marina Sirtise. Perhaps the brunette could have worked Faye over more after slamming the butt of the whip into her belly. Then stripped Faye topless-yu know to make it even. Then Faye wins....and taked her time to embarrass the brunette.
    I'd love to see Faye wrap her sexy legs around both Susan Sarandon and Julia Roberts....oh yes and Ann Margret.
    Faye could DO any redhead good....bet she'd be super good at pulling hair, scratching and spanking her rival, scissorsing them with her gorgeous legs and I'd really enjoy her doing some catfight titty torture.
Go Faye!

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
Re: Faye Dunaway vs ???? Go Faye
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2013, 09:43:00 PM »
  Faye was beautiful! With her legs I always thought she'd make a fanatastic catfighter of the gone by days. She had the attitude too. Bet she could fight mean and be really sexy. I saw every movie talked about in these posts.
  Would love to see her have finished it with Marina Sirtise. Perhaps the brunette could have worked Faye over more after slamming the butt of the whip into her belly. Then stripped Faye topless-yu know to make it even. Then Faye wins....and taked her time to embarrass the brunette.
    I'd love to see Faye wrap her sexy legs around both Susan Sarandon and Julia Roberts....oh yes and Ann Margret.
    Faye could DO any redhead good....bet she'd be super good at pulling hair, scratching and spanking her rival, scissorsing them with her gorgeous legs and I'd really enjoy her doing some catfight titty torture.
Go Faye!

Thanks for your comments. Make sure you go vote in the selection poll. {alt} Click here on on the pics. {alt} The voting is close and you could help select who she fights in my story.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 09:59:52 PM by Glamour Fights »
{alt}