News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

End of the bingo queen

• 0 Replies

Offline october

End of the bingo queen
« on: October 28, 2013, 09:20:50 AM »
First of all let me introduce myself.
My name is Sarah Matthews, I am 28 years old a single parent with 2 children.
The 1st time I visited the Meadows Bingo hall I was on a hen night.
Maxine a good friend of mine was getting married and we all initially when in for a game of bingo for a bit of a laugh.I t was 99% full of women with the vast majority between their 40s - 70s.
Had a few games and all the hens were really joking about but for some reason I really enjoyed it, It probably helped because on my 2nd game I won £10 which as you probably all can appreciate being a single parent the money was more then welcome.
After about an hour all the hens left and that is the 1st time that I laid my eyes on Vera Foster, a women who in the future was to affect my life in no uncertain terms.
All good in hindsight but if I knew then what I knew now then I would have never ventured into that hall
I just glanced across as we approached the exit and playing the fruit machine was a tall women in her late forties giving us all a angry stare, for a split second I just caught her eye but with all us hens going in on what looked like her territory she appeared not happy.
The rest of the night continued ,everybody enjoyed themselves and a week later Max was happily and still is. TO BE CONTINUED