News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A fight I never thought would happen

• 3 Replies

Offline SallyB

A fight I never thought would happen
« on: October 25, 2013, 02:56:11 AM »
Carole burst into the room livid that I had chosen Kim after having dated both women for the last several months.   Carole, a brunette, sported the biggest tits (38 D) that I personally had had the chance to play with.  Kim, a blonde, had really firm tits (35 C)   and big, thick nipples that she loved me to play with.  I certainly was a willing participant in such fun.

Kim and I had just finished a love making session.  Thus, Kim was in the nude.  Carole wanted to fight Kim in hopes of winning me back.  Kim tried to convince her that it would not be in her (Carole’s) best interest to pick a fight with her.  Kim recounted that she had been a gymnast and a college athlete.  That she was more athletic and stronger than Carole and it would likely be a mismatch.  She didn’t care, she wanted to fight Kim and removed her shirt and bra, I guess for my benefit.  I never thought something like this would really happen even though I had often fantasized about it.  I had even told Kim of my fantasy.  She told me how she would love the chance to pound Carole in front to me and how see would use her big jugs as target practice.  When she told me how she would work Carole over, I could feel the excitement in my manhood.

So, Kim obliged her after asking her one more time if she were sure.  When she said yes, the fight was on.  Kim belted Carole with a left and a right that sent her crashing back against the wall.  Kim assumed Carole was done and asked her if she had had enough.  Carole said an emphatic no.  So Kim stepped back and waved for Carole to rejoin the fight with these words…”If it’s an ass kicking you want, I’ll gladly oblige you and I’m sure Jason won’t mine watching me work you over.”  She then turned to me and said, "After watching me work this top heavy bitch over, my nipples aren't going to be the only thing erect in this room.  I think you'll be ready to go again when I'm done with her."  She then flexed her muscles, as much for my stimulation as to intimidate Carole.  Kim was an avid work out fiend, in the gym 3-4 days every week.  I had no doubt this was a huge mismatch.  I remarked to her, " Save enough for another bout with me."  She responded, " Don't worry, I'll have plenty left", as she glanced over at Carole.

Kim then moved in to finish Carole off.  To her surprise and mine, Carole blocked K’s punch and delivered her first punches of the fight when she connected with a left and right to Kim’s face.  More surprised than hurt at Carole’s foray, Kim’s assault was halted.  That changed when Carole threw a right into Kim’s abs and then straightened her up with an upper cut.  The most powerful punch delivered by either woman to this point sent Kim back onto the bed.  At this point, I confess to being totally shocked by Carole’s boxing ability.  Of course, I was also stunned to see Kim on the wrong end of the punishment at this point.  I would have bet anything that by this time Kim would be standing over a prone and totally outclassed Carole.  Clearly, we both had underestimated Carole.

Carole jumped on top of her and tried to pin Kim.  However, Kim was too strong for her and the two rolled off the bed onto the floor.  They scrambled to their feet and traded three to four blows each.  By the third or fourth shot, it appeared Carole’s were more effective.  In fact, after Carole landed her fourth punch and as Kim was trying get off her fourth, Carole connected just as Kim was moving to toss her punch causing her to completely miss Carole.  Kim attempted to deliver another right hand shot but once again Carole blocked it.   I couldn’t believe it.  Where did she learn to do that?

Carole then really took it to Kim.  She went right-left-right-left without Kim being able to throw a punch.  With each punch Carole delivered Kim was forced backwards.  Carole was really working her over like Kim was a punching bag.  I was shocked at how she was able to get the better of  Kim.    At this point, Carole was proving to be the better woman and the fight was surprisingly almost over for Kim, who seemed to be no match for Carole.  After the 4th or 5th punch Kim took, she tried to grab hold of Carole to keep from falling down.  But Carole pushed her away and gave her a blast to her abs.  Kim dropped to one knee and my heart dropped as I thought she was beaten. 

Carole then grabbed Kim’s hair as if she was going to pull her up to administer more punishment to her blonde foe.  But Kim is a competitive woman and was not about to quit.  Before Carole could pull off her hair pull, Kim punched her in her stomach, and again, and again.  Carole let go of Kim’s hair and Kim stood and delivered an uppercut of her own, staggering Carole.  Kim then took control and blasted Carole backwards with 3-4 solid shots that clearly hurt Carole.  Kim then delivered a left to Carole’s midsection and a right uppercut that sent Carole  crashing to the floor spread eagle.  She was finished but Kim jumped on top and pinned Carole’s arms over her head.  Kim was way too strong for Carole and she was unable to get out of the pin and conceded.

However, Kim wasn’t done.  She was going to mete out more punishment (actually humiliation) for the early pounding Carole had delivered on her.  Kim began pressing her firm breasts against Carole’s larger but clearly softer tits and then she started driving them harder and harder to the point Carole began wince in pain.  She struggled to get out from under this humiliation but to no avail.  While she had demonstrated some pugilistic skills she clearly could not match Kim’s strength.  The coup de grace that Kim delivered was to plant her big, thick nipples (which by now were extraordinarily erect) in to Carole’s smaller ones.  She was completely overwhelmed at this point and begged Kim to stop.  When Kim was satisfied that Carole was sufficiently whipped she climbed off and stood over her beaten brunette opposite and told her, “Now you know why Jason chose me!”

« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 03:46:33 AM by SallyB »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: A fight I never thought would happen
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 03:34:48 AM »
How did Carole crumble so quick?

Offline SallyB

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 03:38:25 AM »
Kim is a very strong, athletic woman who works out regularly.  Once she landed some solid blows, Carole couldn't match her strength.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 12:55:17 AM »

Loved it. Thought is was hot, sexy and exciting. Please write many more.