News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cheerleader locker room catfight

• 1 Replies

Offline ironkobe

Cheerleader locker room catfight
« on: October 27, 2013, 08:59:57 PM »
So a while back I did a story about two cheerleaders boxing each other to make a college squad.  This is a prequel I had been meaning to write for sometime but never got around to. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amanda had enough of being a cheerleader, she was sure of that.  It was funny all she wanted to be since she was 4 years old was a cheerleader.  She had been cheering since she was 8 years old, and just one week into Maynard University’s training camp for cheerleaders she’d had enough.  Between the workouts and the bitches who made up the team’s leadership it just wasn’t worth it.  Amanda had puked her guts out during the workout the first day, by the third day she started her morning puking from the stress of camp.  Every minute of downtime she was being judged, poke, prodded and mocked by Sierra, the vice-captain. 

Sierra was one of the most beautiful looking people Amanda had ever seen, her body was full of curves but she still had arms like they were cut from stone.  Sierra’s face was stunning, with full lips, and expressive eyes, but they only seemed to have one emotion when directed to Amanda, disgust.  The stunning half black half Latina never missed an opportunity to tell Amanda she wasn’t good enough, that she didn’t belong here.  At first Amanda thought it was sort of black self-loathing that caused Sierra to pick on her.  Maybe she didn’t want another black girl on the squad, but Sierra didn’t have near the problem with Fredericka that she did with Amanda’s roommate, a pale white blond girl named Megan. 
Megan was the one bright thing about this camp, like Amanda she grew up poor, her mom and dad both worked hard, but she was only able to afford school on her athletic and academic scholarships.  Megan was proud to tell Amanda she’d be the first one in her family to finish college.  She’d been picked on by Sierra too, who made it known she was the one who decided to pair the ghetto trash with the trailer trash to “keep them from infecting the other girls.”  For the past few days they’d taken turns holding back each others' hair to vomit from the stress, but Amanda had enough.     

While her roommate Megan showered after practice, Amanda sat planted on the locker room bench with her head in her hands, silently weeping to herself.  The other girls pretended not to notice, Amanda was sadly not the first girl to have her spirit broke by the camp.  No one said anything to her, Sierra has made it clear anyone comforting a weak link would be branded one herself.  Amanda was all alone in a room full of young women in various stages of undress, and never saw Sierra enter the room.

“What’s the matter, baby, you crying because you miss all the ho ho’s and Twinkies your fat ass couldn’t eat today because I made you work out.” Sierra called out.

“Leave me alone,” sobbed Amanda.

“You know I can’t do that.  I’m the leader of this squad, and I’ve got to ensure it is up to standard, and I can’t do that with lazy ass hood rats and trailer trash on my squad.  So I have to lean on you till you stop being a hood rat and become a lady or your wise up and quit.”

“You don’t have to worry about me no more.”

“Any why is that?” Sierra said as much to the other girls as Amanda.

“You know,” sobbed Amanda.

“No, bitch, I don’t.  You need to tell me.  Say it out loud.”

“I quit.”

Sierra couldn’t help but smile, “That’s right you do, and why is it quit?”

“Cause you’re a, bitch.”

-SMACK- a lighting fast corrective slap flew across Amanda’s face.  Almost everyone in the locker room gasped for air but no one dare move.
“Wrong.  Let me put this in terms your ignorant ghetto ass can understand.  I’m not a bitch, I’m top bitch here.  And you are just a piece of trash hood rat, you gave up like you will on everything else in life, because you are trash. Do you understand me?”

Amanda tried to shake her head yes but Sierra grabbed Amanda by her face and forced her to look her in the eyes. “Say it out loud, bitch.”

“I’m trash, I don’t have what it takes, and I never belonged here because I’m quitter.”

Sierra shoved Amanda to the ground and began emptying the contents of Amanda’s locker on the ground.  “Get your nasty ass shit out of my locker room” Sierra announced as she gave Amanda a kick to the shoulder.

“Leave her alone!” Megan commanded, dressed in two white towels, one for her hair and a second covering her body.

“Excuse me, who are your talking to, trailer trash?”

“The stuck up cxnt who won’t leave my friend alone,” Megan spat back.

Sierra was already moving to get in the face of the white girl.  Sierra was taller than Megan by at least two inches, with a stronger frame and more curves.  From practices it was clear Sierra was faster and stronger than Megan too, but the pretty blond girl refused to be intimidated.  “You don’t talk to me like that, white girl, I’m your captain.”

“Well start acting like one, how about you help the girls on the squad instead of picking on them.”

“I am helping them my picking on girls like you and that whore you call a friend over there.  Because of me, Amanda wised up and quit.”

“No!” screamed Megan who brushed passed Sierra to hug an already crying Amanda.

“That’s right, your hood rat sister quit, and if you had any sense in your dumb blond head you’d hook your trailer hitch up to her ghetto sled and ride out of this place together.”

Megan wasn’t listening to Sierra, “Amanda, you can’t quit, you’re the only thing that is keeping me going.  You’re way better than half the girls her, I need you to keep me going.”

“I’m sorry, Meg, I can’t take this shit no mo’.” Sobbed Amanda.

“See, Blondie, there’s no reason for you to stick around, so just quit.”

“Come on, Amanda, don’t like this bitch win.”

“Let me win?  You can’t stop me.  I’m the captain, and you’re nothing.  Less than nothing, you’re just some stupid bimbo who is too dumb to tell when she’s been beat.”  Sierra now began emptying Megan’s stuff onto the floor. “Get your shit out of here and make room for some real cheerleaders.”

Megan got off the floor and rushed to Sierra shoving her away from the locker. “Quit touching my stuff, bitch.”

-Smack- Another corrective slap echoed through the locker room.  Sierra was going to lecture the girls again but never got a chance.  Megan had already got her hands on the sweaty hair of the Maynard vice cheer captain and was shaking her from side to side.  The towel Megan had been wearing was laying on the floor, but she had no time for modesty, nor need for she was among the prettiest girls on the team.  Sierra despite her upper crust background was no stranger to a catfight and made a move to grab her opponent’s hair.  Megan being fresh from the shower now worked to her advantage, the first fist full of hair Sierra got her hands on was towel. 

While Sierra tried to get a handful of blond locks, Megan was in control and slammed the larger black girl into the lockers.  The locker room exploded with excitement, everyone on the team save for Jessica, the team’s Captain, lived in fear of Sierra, finally a girl was fighting back and winning.  It didn’t last long, Sierra was the stronger woman and pushed the enraged blond back off her in into the bench bolted to the ground.  Megan landed with thud to the cold hard ground, but she refused to let go over Sierra’s hair and dragged her down with her.  Sierra was on top of the naked blond and grabbed two fistfuls of wet hair.  Megan didn’t seem at all phased landing on the ground and bucked her hips trying to sweep Sierra.  A roar came from the assembled girls as a mad scramble ensued as the black girl and white girl fought for position.  Suddenly it occurred to Megan only one of them was exposed and that did not sit right with her.  With a furry that had been building since the first day of camp Megan tore at the vice-captain’s sports bra ripping it open and exposing a mocha colored tit.

Now it was Sierra who was angered, as she let go of the blonde’s hair and attacked her naked chest digging her nails into the creamy soft flesh of the white girl.  Megan ripped Sierra’s hand away, but the cheerleader fought for every inch, deep scratches were now etched in the once prefect breasts.  The two women slammed their chests together as they tried to muscle one another down to the ground.  They drove their rage swollen nipples into each other as they fought for control.  Sierra proved to be the stronger girl and she pressed the white girl to the ground, pinning her arms down next to her head.  Megan still fought back, locking Sierra’s body with a scissor hold, the blond squeezed with all her might and snarled back with clenched teeth as the vice-captain loomed over her. 

Sierra didn’t like that look at all, and from the mount she let go of one of Megan’s arms to work on her face.  The white girl screamed in agony as the fingernails dug into her pretty face, she fought back as best she could pulling Sierra head close by her hair.  Sierra let her other hand go and slammed a fist into the blond girl’s ribs.  Megan struck back pressing up with her hips and hand to toss Sierra free, but the black girl stayed seated.  Sierra dug her nails in deeper to punish the rebellious blond, but the pain just seemed to embolden Megan.  She bucked her hips again and was able to break free of Sierra’s pin.  Both girls scrambled to their feet and stood a few feet apart with chests heaving. 

Megan was bleeding from the face and breasts where Sierra had done her vicious work, but she was still standing unbowed.  The rest of the locker room was awe stuck; no one had ever stood up to Sierra like this before.  Sierra could see it in the faces of the girls who huddled in the corners of the locker room, her air of invincibility had been shattered.  Sierra tore what was left of her bra off and threw it to the side so she was just in her track shorts.  Some of the team thought Sierra had given up in frustration, but Megan knew better she raised her hands to defend herself with animal instinct.  The tall cheer captain pounced upon the blond girl, her first punch sailed right past Megan’s defense and smashed her lips.  Megan struck back with a wild arm wind mill of punches, but Sierra was ready for her.  She blocked the wild swings and struck hard to the body causing Megan to fold in half clutching her gut.  Sierra pulled the crumbled girl up by her wet hair and drilled Megan twice with hockey punched to the face that silenced the room.

The cheers and screams from the other girls had vanished, now there was just the sound on fist on flesh, and the sobs of Amanda who was too beaten mentally to help her friend.  She sat on the floor and stared at her roommate and tormentor locked in battle.  Sierra had Megan’s face shoved in her sweaty bosom were she was trying to so suffocate her.  Megan still was fighting, digging her nails into Sierra’s wrist and back trying to break free.  It was no use, Sierra was too big and too strong, she’d been in to many of these fights for Megan to stand a chance.

In less than 45 second it had gone from an even battle to a beat down.  Megan had been tossed to the ground once again, and now Sierra sat on top of Megan’s belly.  From her Sierra rained down slaps with impunity, it was clear to everyone that Megan had enough of this fight, Sierra wanted more.  Sierra was incensed or maybe it was aroused.  She smacked Megan in the face with each hand then choked her down with one hand.  With the other she shoved a finger in the blond girl’s face, “You picked the wrong bitch to fuck with didn’t you, slut?  You thought you could hang with me, but you were wrong, weren’t you?”

Megan sobbed, she knew she was beat and just wanted this to be over.  “Yes.”

“You don’t belong here do you, whore?  You or that piece of trash in the corner.  You can’t cut it here can you?”

Tears were steaming down Megan’s scratched face, the salty tears stinging the scratches.  When Megan didn’t respond fast enough she got a slap to face.   

“Who’s top bitch here, girl?” demanded Sierra.  When Megan didn’t answer she got another slap “I said who is top bitch?”

-Slap-

“You stupid, girl?  I asked you a question, now tell me who is top bitch?” 

“Jessica.”

“Wrong answer, slut.”  Sierra said as she tore into Megan’s tits.  No one could stand looking at the beating, but no one dare face Sierra either.  The other girls looked at each other, the floor, the wall, anything but the sight of Sierra maul the tits of the girl she sat on top of.  But they couldn’t help but hear the screams of Megan, begging for someone to help her. 

“Amanda, help me please…”  When she didn’t do anything Megan called upon all the other girls she could think of, Rita, the tall red head, Sam, even little Kitty, the Asian girl, we called upon by name, but on one moved.  No one except for one girl, Courtney, another blond freshman girl who remembered there was in fact one girl Sierra answered too, Jessica the Captain, who Courtney was dragging into the locker room now.

“Sierra, let her up.”  Jessica said.

“Give me one more minute.”

“If you couldn’t make her quit before you won’t now.”

“She needs to know who’s in charge.”

“I am, now let her up.”

Sierra got up right then and there, and stared her captain in the eye.  Jessica, a tanned California girl, wasn’t the least bit intimidated by Sierra and stared right back her arms crossed.  Sierra got the message and headed to the showers. 

“I told you girls when you first signed up, this squad was built on the tradition that our girls want to win it all more than any other team, and will do anything it takes to win.  This entire camp is designed to weed out the weak from the strong, the pretenders from the real thing.  You’ve got to be willing to fight your spot on this squad, sometimes even literally.  We are the best and brightest here at Maynard U, and if you aren’t willing to fight for it like Megan here there is the door, you can take the easy way out like Amanda.  Now go to your rooms and get some rest, we’ve got a tough day of training tomorrow.  Except for you, Megan, you earned a break.”

Megan wanted to say she didn’t need it, that Sierra never hurt her and she’d be at practice in the morning, but she couldn’t.  It took all her strength just to get up and get some clothes on.  It was funny she thought it would be hard to live down getting beat like that in front of the other girls, but it was everyone else who couldn’t look her in the eye at dinner that night.  Everyone else had shown they were afraid of Sierra, but not Megan.  She'd taken the best Sierra had to offer and hadn't given in.  If anything, she wanted to confront Sierra again, if the opportunity presented itself.

Offline Jaytee71124

Re: Cheerleader locker room catfight
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 12:32:33 AM »
I hate f$%$^^#ing bullies and I would have loved to see Megan beat the snot out  of Sierra. You wrote a god story and you can tell by my reaction. Any time you get a reaction from your reader you know you did good.