News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Request for Tyler-Girlfriend katie fights sexy Taylor for Tyler

• 2 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Request for Tyler-Girlfriend katie fights sexy Taylor for Tyler
« on: November 10, 2013, 02:12:06 AM »

Taylor

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Request for Tyler-Girlfriend katie fights sexy Taylor for Tyler
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 02:14:17 AM »

Tyler's girlfriend Katie

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Request for Tyler-Girlfriend katie fights sexy Taylor for Tyler
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 02:16:17 AM »
Taylor has had a crush on Tyler for a long time now and she has been waiting and hoping that Tyler breaks up with Katie. Friday night Taylor and Katie were arm wrestling and they were going to have a best out of 5 matches. In the first round Taylor could see just how turned on Tyler was when she easily beat Katie. Taylor was actually looking up at Tyler and she had a big smile across her face and so did Tyler. The second round didn’t go well for Katie either, and the third was even worse as Katie’s arm hurt so badly she couldn’t even go on.  Taylor said she was sorry of she hurt her and she licked her lips and gave Tyler a big smile as he left to take Katie home.

Katie was infuriated and she kept saying, “I wouldn’t believe how that bleached blond whore was looking at you. I wanted to punch that fat titted cow’s face in.” Tyler warned Katie that Taylor is bigger and much stronger then her, and then he followed up with “and you heard how she knocked the shit out of Raven,” but this only seemed to infuriate Katie even more, and she kept saying, “But you know how crazy I get when I lose my temper. I’ll knock that blond fuckin sluts teeth right out of her mouth and she’ll learn not to smile at my man again.” Luckily by the time Tyler walked Katie to the door she was so tired she couldn’t wait to get to bed.

Tyler couldn’t believe how hard his cock was as he was driving home. Katie was supposed to have some more contests against Taylor on Saturday morning, and the way Katie was talking he couldn’t help but think what would happen if tomorrow Katie did lose her temper and have a fist fight with that beautiful, big titted blond. He thought about how Katie really does have quite an explosive temper and maybe she would easily just knock the shit out of Taylor. He thought about Katie ripping off Taylor’s top and how exciting it would be to watch Katie rip Taylors blouse and then her huge sexy bra off of her chest. He thought about Taylor’s big beautiful tits bouncing as she moved. Tyler’s cock was starting to hurt, it was trying to break through his jeans.

He got home and was so happy that he didn’t have to see anyone as he got out of his car and went up to his room. His cock was so big and hard. He spent hours, thinking about Taylor sitting on top of Katie, and Taylor’s huge, sexy breasts are exposed. There was no decisive winner, just one woman, then the other rolling on top and struggling, and a lot of Taylor’s breasts flopping around.

The next morning Tyler went to Katie’s house to pick her up, but Katie was not feeling good, and she was actually sleeping, so Tyler decided to go watch the other women competing and hoping that Katie would be going because the woman were going to wrestle, and the thought of Katie wrestling Taylor had the same effect on him as the night before. Tyler had to sit in the car for 15 minutes trying not to think of Taylor or Katie before he could let anyone see him.

He saw Taylor arm wrestling another girl. He sat and watched and Taylor noticed Tyler watching and she wrestled the other girls arm down and 1-2-3, won the match. Taylor got a big smile come across her face as she looked at Tyler, and once again licked her lips. Taylor noticed her super shiny pink lip glossed lips and her makeup is done. She’s wearing sexy cut off jeans and a white blouse that her big, sexy tits were hanging halfway out the top. Tyler suddenly realized that he is rock hard again. Taylor was the winner of the contest and she stayed to talk to two other girls. Then as they walked away she looked over at Tyler, got up and walked over to him, and she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Taylor started talking to Tyler, and somehow she knew as she slowly sat down on his lap and feeling his big, erect cock against her ass she looked back and smiling the said, “Did I do that.”

Taylor moved over and sat down on the bench next to Taylor. She started talking to Tyler and soon Tyler was talking to her. They seemed to have such a good vibe, both very excited about the other. Soon Taylor was asking where Katie is, and Tyler said that she was sick and was spending the day in bed. Taylor got a bigger smile and said that she knows Katie really doesn’t like her. Tyler asked “Didn’t you see all the dirty looks she was giving me last night. I thought I was going to have to knock the shit out of the little bitch last night Tyler. I thought I was going to have to strip her naked like the little bitch she is and make a complete fool out of her right in front of you Tyler. I know you would like that Tyler, didn’t you go home and have wet  dreams about me doing that to your little Katie last night Tyler, hah.”

Tyler’s cock was trying to bust through us pants and before Tyler knew it Taylor wrapped her hand around Tyler’s cock, right through his pants, and tightening her grip on his big, hard erect cock. Tyler blushed as he bent over and pulled Taylor’s hand off of his cock. “There are people watching, and, and besides I’m going with Katie, besides, how do you know Katie won’t beat you up.” 

Taylor isn’t like Tyler expected her to be, she’s not anything like any of the other girls Tyler has been with. She said, “Come on Tyler, I know your into women fighting and I know the thought of me ripping your precious little Katie’s bra right off of her chest and using those flabby little golf ball sized tits of her as punching bags, doesn’t turn you on Tyler. Thinking of me sitting down right on your precious tough girls mouth and making her lick your hot cum out of my wet, hot cxnt doesn’t,” Tyler was hard as a rock and embarrassed and he kept telling Taylor to cut it out.” She stopped for a minute, then she said, why don’t we go for a walk and I’ll tell you how I know that Katie won’t beat me up.”

They both laughed because Tyler just couldn’t get up for quite a while and just looking at beautiful Taylor was keeping him hard as a rock. Finally with his cock still half hard they got up and started to walk, Tyler had to limp and twist so that people didn’t see his cock sticking straight out. They walked around for a while talking and talking and found themselves near the parking lot near where Taylor’s car is parked. She told Tyler that she wanted to get something out of her car and she said, “Now let me tell you how I know Katie isn’t going to beat me up.” She asked him if he heard about her last fight, the one where Raven thought that she was so tough, and she described blow by blow how she knocked the living shit out of Raven. She told Tyler that when she loses her temper she becomes insane and she can’t be held responsible for the vicious beating that she gives the other girl. She told him just how Raven was bloody and crying and begging her to stop, but she just kept brutally beating her up. Tyler’s cock was so hard that it was hurting, and she was begging Taylor to stop. Taylor had a hold of Tyler’s hand as she dragged him across the parking lot to her car.

She opened the door of her car and stood there with Tyler right behind her and she said, “Can you just imagine me beating Katie up just like I beat Raven up. Tyler was blushing and cried out, “STOP.” Taylor said and then when I have her there laying on the floor all bloody and beat up,” she turns around, reaching for something on the floor of the car, as she yells out “Imagine I sit my ass down on Katie’s face Tyler. Look at it Tyler, look at my beautiful tight ass, and think of Katie kissing it. She turned around facing Tyler and she puts her hands on his shoulder and looked him right in the eyes and said, “You know I can knock the shit out of her Tyler.” She spins Tyler around and shoves him back onto the seat of the car and looked Tyler right in the eyes and says and just imagine how excited you would be when I lower my tight cutoff jeans, and lower my panties. She bounces her big, sexy tits right in Tyler’s face screaming, “that’s right Tyler, I’ll slap her face with my big sexy tits, would you like to see that Tyler. Would you like to see me slap pathetic little Katie’s face back and forth with my big, sexy tits Tyler. Taylor stood up and she opened Tyler’s pants and Tyler was trying to struggle, but Taylor was a lot stronger than Tyler thought that she was and

“OOOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHHHH.”

I won’t tell you what happened, but it was what happened next that was even more shocking to Tyler. Taylor told him that she wants him, and that Katie is going to have to fight her for him. Tyler was just shocked and really couldn’t say anything. Just then Taylor held her phone up and she snapped a picture of her and Tyler.

Part 2

No one had to wait for school on Monday morning. Katie was starting to feel better Saturday night and she turned on her computer. When she got to her Facebook page and she couldn’t believe her eyes. There on her page, for everyone to see, a picture of Tyler and Taylor, and Taylor said that she had Tyler today and she challenges Katie to fight her for her man, and told her that if she wants to fight for Tyler she should meet her in the girls locker room after school at 3 o’clock Monday.  The girls locker room after the school was where so many fights occurred. The Gym teachers couldn’t wait to get out of school and while the students changed their clothes, the teachers were gone.

Taylor had the fuckin nerve to invite Maddy and Kaitlyn and all of the other girls she wanted to show how good she can fight, but there in big letters she told Katie that she was going to really enjoy humiliating her and giving Tyler a really good show that he would never forget. Katie was infuriated, and she was even more infuriated when her sister Sam warned her not to fight that crazy blonde bitch. Katie was still infuriated Sunday when Maddy and Kaitlyn called and warned her not to fight Taylor. Katie was so angry that when Tyler called to see how she feels, Katie screamed, Look on my Facebook page and you’ll know just how I feel”, and she hung up on Tyler.

Tyler looked at her Facebook page and called back, trying to apologize and tell Katie that it didn’t happen the way Taylor said it did, but Katie was too pissed off and didn’t want to hear it. Sunday night when Tyler called to try and talk Katie out of fighting Taylor, Katie was still so pissed off she told Tyler he better call that big titted blond whore up and tell her she should chicken out. She even wrote it on Taylor’s page.     

The school day went by quickly. Everyone knew they were going to have a fist fight, and although the teachers never got wind of anything, it was the talk of the school.

Part-3

The excitement level throughout the school was extremely high. Taylor rushed to the locker room to change into her cut off jean shorts and white blouse and while she is changing a whole crowd starts to fill up in the locker room waiting to see what is going to happen. A couple of Taylor’s friends are talking to her while she fixes her hair and does her makeup. The locker room is in the basement and Taylor’s locker is at the very end of the last row so that one side of the row is all lockers and the other side is a cement wall, and Taylor’s locker is straight ahead on the third wall. The row is about a 10’ wide and there are a few benches which can be dragged to wherever they are needed.

Maddy and Kaitlyn are trying to talk Katie into leaving, trying to convince her that she is going to get her ass kicked just like she didn’t to Raven, but the more they argue, the angier Katie seems to get. Katie is wearing (the dress in the picture below.)

Katie arrives at the door to the locker room and she has Maddy and Kaitlin still trying to talk her out of it, and then Tyler is waiting outside the locker room door and he tries to talk Katie out of it.

Part-4

Katie doesn’t really care. She is infuriated at this point and she’s not going to back down. She opens the door to the locker room and she storms in with Maddy and Kaitlyn and Tyler right behind her. Tyler might have tried to talk Katie out of fighting Taylor, but for sure if she does fight, he is going to be there. Somehow Katie manages to weave her way through the 30 people waiting to see the fight and she see’s Taylor closing her locker and turning around, but Katie doesn’t give Taylor a chance. She lunges at Taylor grabbing her hair with her left hand and wrenching her head back and forth as she starts to hammer punches “bang, bang, bang, bang,” into Taylor’s nose. The crowd starts cheering and cheering as Taylor stumbles backwards until “bang,” her head hit the metal lockers. Katie is crazed and she starts screaming, “You whore, you’re going to stay away from my boyfriend.” She punches Taylor, “bang,” right in her nose again and blood is rolling from Taylor’s nose, BUT

Taylor is bigger and much stronger than Katie and as Taylor’s head bounces off the metal lockers again, Taylor reaches out and she grabs Katie’s hair and she spins her around so now its Katie’s back that is to the lockers. Taylor starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” pounding Katie’s head against the metal lockers. You can hear the loud, reverberating sound as she bounces Katie’s head over and over again the lockers. Taylor is crazy and she holds Katie’s head still screaming, “I’v been waiting a long time for this Katie you stupid, pathetic little bitch. I’m going to make a fuckin fool out of you over and over again right in front of my man Tyler, and in front of your friends and everyone watching,” AND KATIE DOESN’T SAY A WORD, SHE’S FUCKIN STARTLED.

Taylor lets go of Katie’s hair with her left hand and she plows it “boom,” right into Katie’s stomach. “OOOFFF,” She pounds the air right out of her. Katie grabs her aching belly and she bends over in pain gasping for air, but Taylor still has her right hand wrapped through Katie’s hair and she yanks her standing up straight again. Taylor pounds her fist “boom,” right into Katie’s belly again. Katie groans “OOOFFF,” as she doubles over in pain gasping for air again. Taylor lets go of Katie’s hair and Katie’s knees just buckle right under her, and Katie falls over onto her hands and knees gasping for air. Taylor is crazy and she walks right around behind Katie and she leaps down right onto her back, and Katie falls over flat on her stomach, and “OOOFFF,” Taylor slams all the air out of Katie again. Then as Katie is gasping for air, Taylor wraps her hands through Katie’s hair and she yanks her head up off of the acrylic tile floor.

Taylor shoves her head down and “bang,” she smashes Katie’s face against the hard tile floor. Katie screams, “AAAHHH,” as Taylor raises up over Katie and she grabs Katie’s shoulders and she pulls Katie right over onto her back. Taylor sits down right on Katie’s stomach and she grabs her wrists. Katie offers no resistance at all as Taylor holds Katie’s wrists down to the floor and she puts her knees on Katie’s arms. She renders Katie totally helpless and now Taylor is in charge, and now Taylor really wants to knock the shit out of Katie. She balls both of her fists up hard and tight and she starts pummeling Katie’s face, “right fist “bam,” left eye, left fist, “bam, right eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth screaming, ‘I’m going to black your eyes bitch.” She just keeps on punching Katie’s eyes until Katie’s eyes are swollen, and green and purple and black and blue, and she leaves a huge bloody gash on Katie’s cheek under her eye.

Katie has tears welling in her eyes and feebly she starts begging and crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP ENOUGH, ENOUGH STOP,” BUT Taylor is getting off on beating the shit out of Katie in front of Tyler, and the crowd and the friends and Taylor isn’t going to fuckin stop.” Taylor screams, “Who the fuci do you think you are telling me when to stop. How dare you tell me when you had enough. You started this Katie, you thought you were so fuckin tough.” Katie cries out, “I’m not so tough.” Taylor starts laughing, everyone starts laughing as Taylor takes her fist, her tightly balled up right fist and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Katie’s nose. She’s smashing her nose over and over again until first blood is rolling from Katie’s nose, and then you can hear the fuckin bone of her nose crack and break under her punches, and Blood starts gushing out of Katie’s nose.

Tears start streaming down Katie’s cheeks and Katie starts crying out, ‘PLEASE I’M SORRY. I’M SORRY, YOU CAN HAVE TYLER, YOU WIN, YOU BEAT ME UP, I GIVE UP, YOU WIN, I’M SORRY YOU CAN HAVE TYLER.” Tyler can hear Maddy tell Kaitlyn, “Poor Katie, look at what she’s doing to her,” while the rest of the crowd is cheering.

Taylor gets up off of Katie and she grabs hr hair and wrenches her standing straight up on her rubbery legs. Taylor is clearly winning at this point and Katie is punches so silly she doesn’t even know where she is anymore, and when Taylor let’s go of Katie’s hair, Katie starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back and then she just gets this silly little smile across her face. She has this goofy little grin right across her face she’s so fuckin dazed. Feebly Katie starts to stumble away from Taylor on her wobbly, rubbery legs and she’s crying like a baby, crying out, “You can have Tyler, you win, I’m sorry.”

Taylor goes right after Katie and she grabs Katie’s shoulder and she spins Katie right back around to face her again screaming, “Where do you think you’re going Katie, I’m not finished with you yet.” She grabs Katie’s dress and she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her dress and slowly Katie’s dress rips more and more off of her until Taylor rips Katie’s whole dress right off of her body, and Katie is just standing there in her white bra and little white lace panties in front of everyone. Katie is bloody and she’s all pummeled and black and blue. Katie is weak and she can’t do a thing to stop Taylor as Taylor unhooks Katie’s bra, letting it fall to the floor. Now the crowd is going crazy.

Taylor is vicious and she laughs and she screams, “Look at her Tyler, look at your ex-girlfriends flabby, saggy, pathetic little golf ball sized tits Tyler. Now I’m going to use your pathetic little tits as punching bags Katie.” Taylor raises her fists up and she starts punching Katie’s breasts. Right fist “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. Every guy in the locker room is rock hard and every women is soaking wet as they watch Big, strong, tough Taylor using Katie’s little tits as punching bags. Taylor beats Katie’s little breasts up until Katie’s tits are swollen and black and blue.

Then Taylor grabs Katie’s hair and she pulls her down onto the ground so that Katie is laying there on her back crying little a baby. The crowd has gone silent, it’s so silent you can hear a pin drop. The only sound you can hear is Katie crying and crying.” Taylor slowly unsnaps her right little jean shorts and slowly she lowers then down to the floor and she steps out of them. Then she stands right over Katie exposing her wet, hot pussy to Katie and Katie starts crying even harder and begging Taylor, “PLEASE NO, NOT THAT, NO PLEASE.”

Taylor slowly lowers herself down so that she’s sitting right on Katie’s black and blue little tits. Then she raises up holding her soaking wet pussy on inches over Katie’s face screaming, “Do you see this cxnt Katie. This is the cxnt that your boyfriend Tyler filled with his hot cum the other day. I haven’t washed my cxnt yet Katie, because I have been waiting for the opportunity to make you lick each and every last drop of Tyler’s cum right out of me bitch, because that is the closest you’ll ever get to my Tyler’s cock again, do you understand me.” Katie is crying hysterically, but she doesn’t say a fuckin word. Taylor takes her right fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into Katie’s teeth. She splits Katie’s lips open and blood is rolling from her lips and filling up in Katie’s mouth. Katie is scared now. She’s so scared she’s shaking in fear and she starts spitting blood out of her mouth and sputtering blood as she cries out, “Yes, yes I understand you.” Taylor holds her fist right over Katie’s face screaming, ‘Tell everyone what you understand you stupid bitch, say it or I’ll really knock your teeth out.”

Katie is hysterically crying “yes, I’ll lick all of Tyler’s cum out of your cxnt because that is the closest I’ll ever get to Tyler’s cock again.” Taylor is laughing as she screams, “lick me whore. Lick me in front of Tyler. Lick his cum right out of me whore.” Katie raises her head up and Katie’s eyes are still swimming around in her head and her head is all wobbly as she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Taylor’s pussy. She’s slurping away passionately at her cxnt, feverishly like a dog licking its master. You can see Taylor’s huge, hard erect nipples trying to poke holes in Taylor’s bra and her white shirt. Taylor raises her blouse up and she unhooks her bra and Taylor’s huge breasts are exposed in front of everyone. Everyone in the crowd is completely turned on and excited at Taylor’s huge, hard erect nipples standing straight out and Taylor is sweating and making sexy little noises, ‘AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH.” Taylor is laughing as she screams, “tyler, look at her, look at tough Katie. You thought that she was so fuckin tough, she doesn’t look so tough licking your cum out of my cxnt, does she Tyler.” Taylor starts “OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,” exploding over and over again all over Katie’s bloody, swollen black and blue face as Tyler is exploding in his pants………