News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Esther Baxter vs Billie Faiers

• 11 Replies

Offline Mike82

• God Member
Esther Baxter vs Billie Faiers
« on: February 17, 2014, 08:40:07 PM »

Billie Faiers of "The only way to Essex" is shown here in this video weighing her massive tits on a scale with her sister Sam.  As she weighs one of her boobs, it breaks the ten pound limit and she has trouble placing both tits on the scale at the same time but finally manages, and her boobs go over the limit twice.  Her sister is barely able to nudge the scale.

"It most be so easy having tits like those.  You don't have to worry about hauling two kids on your chest.  I mean what good are these things for anyway!  All they do is give me terrible back pains.  I envy you." Billie said. 

With that, Sam rolled her eyes and walked up to Billie and reached around Billie as if hugging her, but instead unclasps Billie's bra and rips Billie's bra from her chest, Billie's massive chest barely even dropped. 

"What good are your tits for?  How about stealing some big breasted girl's boyfriend by titfucking him, just to piss off his girlfriend into titfighting you, in which you set up a titfight with a large audience, possibly even as a PPV event.  That way once they see you, and your fantastic tits, they will be forced to titfight you.  You then use those oversized fun bags and make your victims feel your pain.  The back pain will be nothing compared  to the pain your victims feel after you rub your enormous tits against your victims chest as their tits explode with agony, all the while relishing the fact that their tits never stood a chance against your mighty chest to begin with."

"Oh wow!  I never thought of it that way.  Could you set me up for a fight?"

"Sure.  I can set up two different dates to take on Kate Upton and Esther Baxter.  The winner takes home a significant cash reward, However if you manage to take Kate and Esther at the same time, the prize will be doubled.  What do you think?"

"I'll have to think about it."  Billie said thoughtfully.

"Think quickly."

Billie:

{alt}

{alt}

Video of Billie Faiers weighing her colossal boobs:

http://youtu.be/Kl9XxrZLHx0

Esther Baxter:

{alt}

{alt}

Offline Mike82

• God Member
Re: Esther Baxter vs Billie Faiers
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 11:58:13 PM »
Some more pics:

{alt}
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 12:04:44 AM by Mike82 »

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 04:05:16 AM »
Esther moan every time titslapped her tits up against her own rack, but Esther fought through the pain and titslapped Billie back just to have it return with interest.  Billie was bigger and Esther knew it.  Billie had control of the whole fight up to this point.  Esther had just been holding her own, but Esther was tiring quickly.  Her slight sighs soon became moans, the moans became louder and more frequent.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 05:10:00 AM »
It was at this time with Esther moaning almost constantly that Bobbie applied several short bearhugs.  With Esther's tits the shape they were in now, one long bearhug would have sealed the deal, but Bobbie wanted to play a bit before.  With every bearhug, Esther's chest was instantly flattened.  Her chest imploded with agony, and Esther would breath really hard, gasp in pain.  "Guh!  Agh!  Ahh!"  And every time Billie was pleased enough she loosened the bear hug giving Esther room to breathe and allowed her to survey the damage done to her breasts.  Both of her breasts were covered with black and blue welts and her horribly disfigured nipples from when both girls engaged in their own nipple war.  Just like the rest of the titfight Esther losses every time.  Billie's thicker, stronger nipples bent Esther's backwards, stabbing them back to her chest.  Billie would allow Esther only a few moments of surveying the damage done to her tits, Billie started the whole process over again by smashing and all but engulfing what was left of Esther's tits.

"C'mon Esther.  You are supposed to be the big tit hip hop queen back in the states.  I was hoping for a better fight.  I mean I had your bf titfuck me to give you a little extra motivation, but let's face it, you never had the equipment to compete."

"You fucking bitch!"  Esther cried weakly.

"  I'm gonna tell you what I'm gonna do, I'm going to bear hug you until I completely engulf your tits and you're going to do your best to keep that from happening." 

With that, Billie loosened up the grip for a few moments and counted to three and bear hugged Esther.  Esther instantly cried out as her tits were flattened, she fought through the pain, rapped her arms around billie's lower back and arched her own back for leverage but to her dismay almost all of her own titflesh wasn't even visible anymore and with that Billie arched her own back, and what was left of Esther's tits just disappeared in Billie's much bigger, firmer boobs.  The pain was too much for Esther to bear and she started sobbing uncontrollably.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 10:33:17 PM »
So, I jumped the gun and did the story before the poll ended, and Esther is my fav big titty girl, but I love the idea of Esther getting her tits smashed by some random blond huge tittied girl.  Anyways, I was just wondering what everyone thinks of the story.

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 09:13:54 AM »
Good story bit more detail would make it great tho

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 06:20:39 AM »
Billie completely annihilates Esther with her mountains.

I'm actually considering revisions of the story.  I plan in adding Esther's bf in the story, and Esther acting very protective of him, holding on to him for dear life because Billie has San eye for him and he can't seem to keep his eyes off her gigantic breasts.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 01:37:31 PM »
Nice match up. Billie is hot, but Esther has this one in a close fight.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 02:20:14 PM »
Great story so far. I always thought that Esther would stop at nothing to win a match.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 05:49:26 PM »
Great story so far. I always thought that Esther would stop at nothing to win a match.

There's only so much Esther could do against tits that massive.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2014, 09:04:30 PM »
Billie completely annihilates Esther with her mountains.

There really is no other way to put it.  Esther never stood a chance.  She's probally gonna need to be hospitalized after this fight.  Poor Esther.  Every bear hug feels like her tits are about to burst.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2014, 08:02:53 AM »
Esther is a size F, and Billie a size G, there's not that much of a difference between them.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.