News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Sophies Cees vs Leslie K (Kitten vs Cougar Bikini Beach Catball Catfight)

• 47 Replies

Sophies Cees

Re: Sophies Cees vs Leslie K (Kitten vs Cougar Bikini Beach Catball Catfight)
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2016, 05:40:03 PM »
Hi everyone.  Just wanted to say thanks to all people who vote and commented in this great poll. It's  your votes and comments that made this fantastic and ongoing. Thanks.

Of course to Leslie also who is an amazing girl whose posts were motivating and original. Kept us all encouraged. If you get a chance , take her on for the ride of your life..  Love you girl, thanks.

Special thanks also to Alexa, Leslie's daughter, for  allowing us to use her and her name in this poll. It made for excitement..

THANK YOU ALL

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2016, 09:23:10 PM »
Hi everyone.  Just wanted to say thanks to all people who vote and commented in this great poll. It's  your votes and comments that made this fantastic and ongoing. Thanks.

Of course to Leslie also who is an amazing girl whose posts were motivating and original. Kept us all encouraged. If you get a chance , take her on for the ride of your life..  Love you girl, thanks.

Special thanks also to Alexa, Leslie's daughter, for  allowing us to use her and her name in this poll. It made for excitement..

THANK YOU ALL

I second everything Sophie said about everyone who voted and commented on our poll. You all rock and words can't express how much your support encouraged us both to really push the envelope to make the fight epic. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Sophie, you are truly amazing! The absolute best opponent anyone could wish for! It was a blast collaborating with you from start to finish...we were completely in sync and on the same page right from the beginning. Your givingness and creativity inspired me to greater heights and I thank you! Even though I lost (ONE VOTE grrrrr!) I feel like a winner because I shared this wonderful experience with you! I can see a huge line of future challengers forming already. I'm getting on that line myself for a rematch. Love you girl, even that damn snarky smirk!!! MUAH!!!

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!   ;)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 09:25:00 PM by Leslie K »

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2016, 12:21:58 AM »
Wow... Just wow! Awesome fight! Loved all the action! Congrats Sophie! Sorry I missed this. The voting may be over but I'll give ya my vote anyway Sophie! So ya win by 2!  ;) 8)
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars