News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Poll

Who is the tougher fighter?

Tara is tougher and sexier
19 (21.8%)
Tara is tougher but Dawn is sexier
16 (18.4%)
Dawn is tougher and sexier
30 (34.5%)
Dawn is tougher but Tara is sexier
22 (25.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Leather & Lace Pt.1 (Story with 3d art, please comment)

• 12 Replies

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
Leather & Lace Pt.1 (Story with 3d art, please comment)
« on: December 26, 2008, 07:15:27 AM »
{alt}

"Leather & Lace"

Having just finished her exams, 18 year old Tara went looking for a summer job in town. Wearing a white vest top, a summery knee length skirt and a pair of strappy high heeled shoes, Tara went to town looking for work.

Most male managers were only too keen to hire Tara, mainly due to the fact that she was drop dead gorgeous. If that wasn't enough, Tara's overwhelming 40DD breasts made sure that every interview ended with a job offer.

Having spent a hot summer's day in her heels had taken its toll on Tara and she decided to rest her feet at first bar she could find. The bar was called "Leather & Lace" and was an underground bar that had a boxing ring which Tara found strange.

Being 2pm, the bar was virtually empty apart from a scantily clad brunette barmaid and a slightly dark man sitting at one of the tables.

As soon as she entered the bar, Tara wasted no time in removing her strappys letting her feet find comfort on the soft carpeted floor. Tara approached the bar, placing her strappys on the bar much to the annoyance of the barmaid.

"Excuse me, I just cleaned that surface" asserted the barmaid in a strong English accent.

"Yeah, you've done a nice job now if you're not too busy I'll have a glass of water please" retorted Tara, raising her eyebrow in the process as she shot a challenging look at the buxom brunette on the other side of the bar.

"It's ok Dawn, I got this", called out the owner as he left his table and entered the bar area. The 5'10" barmaid strutted off in a huff much to the hidden pleasure of Tara.

Tara discovered that the place was recruiting barmaids to work there. The pay was better than any desk job she had gone for the whole day and the hours were unbelievable. Her excitement over this opportunity was soon quelled as the owner explained to her the terms and conditions of employment. All barmaids were required to step into the ring and face either another barmaid or a willing female customer at least once a week. Most of the fights were boxing matches but you could only win by submission or by knocking your opponent out.

Tara had only ever been in one fight till now when she was 16 years old. A rather vicious blonde from the year below her started up with Tara after her boyfriend started flirting with Tara at school. Things escalated and one lunchtime, the blonde attacked Tara without warning. Tara recalled how close she came to being totally humiliated that day by her opponent. Were it not for the fact that the blonde caught her fingers in Tara's immensely taut bra strap, she might well have been beaten and humiliated by her younger opponent. Her unusually large breasts were an obvious target for the blonde that day and would now doubt be the destination of some unwanted flying fists should she take up this job.

"I'll take it", Tara told the owner. It was just the summer and she could always quit if she didn't like it she told herself. Plus, the money was too good to turn down.

Tara was given some money to go out and buy two outfits for work. One would be her "tips" outfit that she would wear while serving customers. The other, her fighting outfit, had to be a bit more practical even though all girls were required to fight in heels. She would be bring her fighting outfit with her whenever she was working.

Two nights later, a hot Friday night, Tara turned up for her first shift. She arrived at the bar and was given a locker before starting her shift. Inspired by the name of the bar, Leather & Lace, Tara wore a black leather mini dress that had a lace design down the side as well as an add-on lace skirt to give the garment some degree of modesty. Tara covered her legs in a pair of sexy stockings with a lace trim and some high heel shoes.

Dawn, the barmaid that had admonished Tara for leaving her shoes on the bar was working that night and it didn't take long for Tara to upset the stocky brunette again. All the regulars had been fixated on the new girl, her massive 40DD chest and her curvaceous scantily clad body. Dawn's 36C's were simply no match for her younger rival's set. Dawn watched on helplessly as her tips were decimated to a mere 10% of what they usually were. The final straw was when a very rich and generous client who was one of Dawn's regulars entered the bar. Tonight it seemed as if he only had eyes for the new girl and was unable to take his eyes of her. Tara, an opportunist at heart, was quick to approach the table at which he sat.

"Hi, can I take your order?" Tara asked.

"Honey, take you and your oversized punchbags that seem to be glued onto your chest and go back to serving behind the bar, I got this one" Dawn interjected.

Tara turned to her right and saw the taller figure of Dawn standing there with a bitchy look on her face as she just stared at her client, totally ignoring her. Tara did feel somewhat intimidated by the brunette as she stood there clad in a shiny pvc leopard skin bra top, matching miniskirt and knee high leather stiletto boots.

Tara placed her hands on her hips and sent a quizzing look back to the client.

"Well, who do you want to serve you?" asked Tara.

"Hmmm, that's a good question. I think I'd like the tougher of you two girls to serve me if possible, I can be a bit difficult to deal with when I've had a few" replied the client.

Totally unsure as to what to do, Tara just stood there, her gaze still fixed on the young man who was now commanding the attention of the two barmaids.

"I guess that would be me then sweetheart" replied Tara.

to be continued ...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 04:07:44 AM by freshfight »

Offline Albone

• Rival Angels-The #1 Wrestling Webcomic
Re: Tara vs Dawn
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 02:34:37 PM »
This is shaping up to be an outstanding fight.

jofraas@yahoo.com

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 08:45:39 AM »
it is going to be a great fight - my money, however, is on Dawn; she will kick Tara's ass after a long and tough fight crushing her rival's tits between her fabulous legs.

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 02:20:38 PM »
Yeah, Dawn's legs look deadly but this is gonna be a boxing match so she wont get too many opportunities to use them , unless she's gonna fight dirty - hmm now there's a mouth watering thought!

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 06:48:46 PM »
I'm voting for Dawn, not only is she sexier and tougher, she also looks like a real champion bitch from a local bar.  ;D Go Dawn!

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2009, 04:39:31 PM »
too bad Dawn wasn't wearing stockings also. Let the winner hogtie the loser with Tara's stockings.

Offline jcutah

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2009, 11:00:16 AM »
that´s a great idea  ;D

Offline 40GOTH

• God Member
  • I love contrast catfights
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 05:12:29 PM »
YES FOLKS !
DAWN SHOULD BE DRESSED IN STOCKINGS AND BOOTS, TARA NO STOCKINGS !

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
Re: Tara vs Dawn 01 (art & story)
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 04:04:15 AM »
I've started writing the story to this one, look out for part 2 on its way!

Feedback, comments etc. always welcome. Sorry I couldn't kit out the fighters clothes how people wanted it, I had already fixed with the artist the clothes and it would have cost more.

Enjoy

Offline 40GOTH

• God Member
  • I love contrast catfights
Re: Leather & Lace Pt.1 (Story with 3d art, please comment)
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 10:07:39 AM »
YES, TARA LOOKS HOTTER WITH A BEAUTIFUL FACE, BUT I PREFER THE SEXY KNEE BOOTS  ;D

Offline freshfight

• God Member
    • My DeviantArt Site
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 10:14:33 PM »
Yeah in retrospect, I think the knee high boots that Dawn is wearing would perfectly compliment her outfit. I just thought that the high heel shoes were a bit more girly and suited her character better.

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2009, 05:31:53 AM »
these two woman should have a cat/fist fight, punching each other bloody, ripping clothes off, pulling hair, banging head against the floor or the wall, using breasts as punching bags, uppercut to the jaw. they should fight until one woman is too beat up & weak to fight & then she should be totally humiliated.

petelv

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2009, 07:59:30 PM »
Freshfight ,  When will part 2 of this great story be posted ?

pete