News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

That's it for me

• 5 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
That's it for me
« on: December 20, 2013, 02:10:42 PM »
Years done for me and i'm burned out, have no ideas left really.  Hoping a few weeks away will recharge

thank you all

Offline IRISH

• God Member
Re: That's it for me
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 02:50:35 PM »
Take some time and I hope you come back recharged and ready to go.  You have been a big contributor to this and other boards and your work will be missed.

Thanks for all your stories!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 11:45:19 PM »
My friend, I know exactly what you're feeling...I've been there myself.  With any luck, you'll find yourself in the same situation I was:  I thought I was done with all of this, but then out of the blue, ideas for match-ups started coming at me fast a furious.  :P

Some time away will help, so go and recharge your batteries.  We'll all still be here when you come back.  :)

Offline bigfan877

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 05:01:23 AM »
Hope some time away recharges the batteries, I look forward to your fights. Enjoy the time away and hope the bug hits you when the time is right.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 12:04:57 PM »
Interac,

You have done some amazing things. Merry Christmas to you and I hope you come back as creative as ever.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2013, 04:25:05 PM »
You're too good a talent to lose!!

Please take the time you need; rest; read some books; watch several Charlize Theron movies; then come back fired up and ready to wreak havoc on one and all!!!