News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Batgirl vs the Queen of Diamonds

• 5 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Batgirl vs the Queen of Diamonds
« on: January 06, 2014, 01:28:47 AM »
While Batman and Robin are busy elsewhere in Gotham City mopping up the rest of the Royal Flush Gang, Batgirl has tracked the fleeing female member of the criminal outfit, the Queen of Diamonds, to their hidden lair.

Batgirl intends to subdue and capture the voluptuous villainess, while the Queen will do whatever it takes to beat the dominoed dare-doll and make good her escape with all of the gang's purloined plunder.

Which costumed cutie wins?  Stay tuned...same catfight poll, same catfight forum!

{alt}
Batgirl (Yvonne Craig)

{alt}
The Queen of Diamonds (Ann-Margret)

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
Re: Batgirl vs the Queen of Diamonds
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 03:49:52 AM »
No contest!  The incredibly gorgeous and sexy Ann-Margret / Queen of Diamonds...every time!!

GG

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 05:22:13 AM »
While bat girl had to come to batman's rescue a time or two she is not too bright and will fall in the queens traps the only hope for her is to have wonder woman on speed dial.
love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 05:38:40 AM »
Ann-Margret all the way- all the time
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 06:19:10 PM »
Batgirl is a fantastic victim. She will be overpowered.

Offline Raypops

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 12:30:57 AM »
  Great match up! Love the scenario! Although I think Yvonne is being underrated here, Ann ends up victorious.