News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Bikini Catfight: Cuoco vs Song

• 4 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Bikini Catfight: Cuoco vs Song
« on: January 18, 2014, 12:20:23 AM »
The exotic Asian is ushered without a word past the velvet rope which separates the common beautiful people from the superior beautiful people at this LA club.  She is ushered to a private room; upon entering, the woman seated almost regally on a lounge sofa has but to nod her head, and everyone else vacates the room without protest.

Taking a seat opposite her, Brenda Song says with an air of faint disinterest.  "So, you asked to see me.  Well, here I am."

Possessing an aura of detachment every bit as haughty, Mila Kunis replies, "There's someone who is a minor thorn in my side.  I'll take care of her once and for all soon enough, but right now I have other concerns.  But I don't want her to feel too secure...she's been winning quite a bit lately, and that's liable to make her think she's something special.  So, I want you to work your magic on her."

Song takes a sip of her martini, pauses a few more moments, then responds, "Meet my price, and that's easily done.  So, you want enough of her left over for you to play with afterward?  I'll try my best, but no promises."

"She's no dainty pushover, don't make that mistake," Kunis cautions.  "She's good...not as good as me, of course...but more importantly, she's unbelievably lucky.  Don't count her out until your arm is raised in victory."

"Mmmmmm," Brenda says with obvious disinterest.  "And what's the name of this supposed Wonder Woman?"

"Kaley Cuoco," Mila purrs.

A viper's smile crosses the Asian's face.  "Consider her destroyed," she replies.

Brenda Song

{alt}
Kaley Cuoco

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
Re: Bikini Catfight: Cuoco vs Song
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 11:06:13 AM »
The exotic Asian is ushered without a word past the velvet rope which separates the common beautiful people from the superior beautiful people at this LA club.  She is ushered to a private room; upon entering, the woman seated almost regally on a lounge sofa has but to nod her head, and everyone else vacates the room without protest.

Taking a seat opposite her, Brenda Song says with an air of faint disinterest.  "So, you asked to see me.  Well, here I am."

Possessing an aura of detachment every bit as haughty, Mila Kunis replies, "There's someone who is a minor thorn in my side.  I'll take care of her once and for all soon enough, but right now I have other concerns.  But I don't want her to feel too secure...she's been winning quite a bit lately, and that's liable to make her think she's something special.  So, I want you to work your magic on her."

Song takes a sip of her martini, pauses a few more moments, then responds, "Meet my price, and that's easily done.  So, you want enough of her left over for you to play with afterward?  I'll try my best, but no promises."

"She's no dainty pushover, don't make that mistake," Kunis cautions.  "She's good...not as good as me, of course...but more importantly, she's unbelievably lucky.  Don't count her out until your arm is raised in victory."

"Mmmmmm," Brenda says with obvious disinterest.  "And what's the name of this supposed Wonder Woman?"

"Kaley Cuoco," Mila purrs.

A viper's smile crosses the Asian's face.  "Consider her destroyed," she replies.

Brenda Song

{alt}
Kaley Cuoco

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}
ALWAYS Kaley!!!!

Offline sf

Re: Bikini Catfight: Cuoco vs Song