News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Match for Vanessa Hudgens?

• 5 Replies

Offline December

Match for Vanessa Hudgens?
« on: January 15, 2014, 10:42:24 PM »
Here's the deal:

Vanessa Hudgens managed to get herself on Charlize Theron's shitlist with an insulting tweet. We don't know what it said yet, but Charlize really took it to heart and demanded to fight her. When the General Manager refused to make the fight, Charlize had her roughed up and threatened to do much worse if she didn't make it happen.

Vanessa has a small match scheduled prior to the Charlize thing. No audience and a three-camera setup. Her planned opponent caught the flu and only a handful of people are available to fill in on such short notice.

So, Catherine Bell needs to make a quick decision.

Does she make the biggest mismatch she can find to soften Vanessa up, or a smart veteran who won't completely overpower her? An old-fashioned slapping and hairpulling thing with a rival, or put her against someone really weak because deep down Cat doesn't appreciate being beaten up and extorted? Book her against Charlize's running buddy (Kristen) and let the chips fall wherever? All up to you.

You can also have Cat take the fight herself - but it will raise some eyebrows. She's in perfect shape but hasn't fought in a while.

The poll results are not 100% binding, so if I really like a good comment I might go with it or use it later, which is a great reason to vote AND comment. :)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 11:12:08 PM by Remember Christmas »

Offline Nightshade

• God Member
Re: Match for Vanessa Hudgens?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 11:31:45 PM »
Kristen would make the most sense and would be the mot interesting option!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 11:36:38 PM »
Some excellent choices there.  But for my money, Nessa's one and only nemesis is Hayden Panettiere.

{alt}
{alt}

Offline December

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 11:46:57 PM »
You know what, I originally had Hayden planned for the poll and I forgot about her. Added.

Offline stoneyrasta

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 03:26:32 AM »
It was hard for me to decide between Hayden and Selena, but after a lot of back and forth I finally went with Selena. I think Vanessa sees both these women as rivals and it is really a coin flip cause both are hot match ups.
{alt}{alt}
{alt}

{alt}{alt}
{alt}
{alt}{alt}
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 03:28:20 AM by stoneyrasta »

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 01:14:48 PM »
I'd go with hayden too,  I love  having two fighters  who are so physically close it's almost just down to who wants the win more.  Vanessa vs hayden is one of my favs