News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tag Battle: Panettiere & Stewart vs Hudgens & Watson

• 12 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Tag Battle: Panettiere & Stewart vs Hudgens & Watson
« on: January 31, 2014, 10:26:24 PM »
Two fierce rivalries merge into one epic battle, as Hayden and Kristen team up to take on Vanessa and Emma!

{alt}
Hayden Panettiere

{alt}
Kristen Stewart

{alt}
Vanessa Hudgens

{alt}
Emma Watson

Offline Candice

• On Trillian I'm CandiceRed
Re: Tag Battle: Panettiere & Stewart vs Hudgens & Watson
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 11:30:58 PM »
Sweet match ups.   :D

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 11:48:26 PM »
shouldn't the poll read emma Watson?
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Voco

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 12:38:50 AM »
I'm a little bit surprised to see Vanessa and Emma leading right now, I expected this to be an easy win for Hayden and Kristen (mainly Hayden).

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 02:41:29 AM »
shouldn't the poll read emma Watson?

D'oh!  Good catch, Gene...this is what happens when I rush.  Yes, it should be Emma WATSON.  :P

Offline AKMaster

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 02:52:31 AM »
I never understood why everyone thinks Hayden is so strong, she's the smallest girl there for fuck sake! The same people who think she strong think the other girls are weak, its mind boggling. She's hot undoubtedly, but if I do think she is the equal to all the girls. They are all equal in my opinion. Sorry, went on a weird rant there.

Offline December

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 06:44:20 AM »
hmmm...

Offline Smokey

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2014, 10:49:01 AM »
I never understood why everyone thinks Hayden is so strong, she's the smallest girl there for fuck sake! The same people who think she strong think the other girls are weak, its mind boggling. She's hot undoubtedly, but if I do think she is the equal to all the girls. They are all equal in my opinion. Sorry, went on a weird rant there.

Hayden simply looks more fit, petite without looking weak. That translates into toughness. I have to admit, though, that I think Emma and Vanessa make a stronger team.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2014, 11:08:58 AM »

Hayden has as solid/thick/athletic a natural body as you'll find in Hollywood.  She simply looks the part despite being so short.  I can easily picture here as someone who can get an opponent on the ground and scissor them into oblivion.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Nightshade

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2014, 03:14:51 PM »
I simply voted against the disgusting, talentless waif that is Kristen Stewart.  Hudgens & Watson would hopefully put the scrawny hack into a wheelchair for life.

Did she murder your entire family or something? wtf? this is how you talk about a person (yes, a real person) you don't even know? these kind of comments should get you banned, fucking horrible human beings in this world.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 03:15:17 PM by Soothslayer »

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2014, 08:11:58 PM »
Jackflash, great match-up, and I love your selection of pictures too, I'd like to see them fight wearing just what are in the pics.

Don't forget Hayden got her acting career started in Heroes where she was pretty bad-ass and she is very fit, so I think that's why she has a reputation for strength. 

Honestly, I've always been confused how Watson has gotten a fighting reputation, she's smoking for sure, but she has always seemed like a jobber to me.

you maybe right about ms. paniterre as for ms Watson, remember we are using FICTITIOUS versions of the ladies so we give them the benefit of the doubt
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Firefly

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2014, 12:38:59 PM »
Hayden is definitely the toughest gal of the group. She was an accomplished gymnast growing up, and while short in stature has that compact athletic build that would give even taller opponents fits. That spitfire attitude factors in as well.  ;)

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2014, 05:30:43 PM »

Mike Tyson proved that height doesn't win you fights  ;)
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/