News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Who should face Billie Faiers in a titfight?

• 24 Replies

Offline Mike82

• God Member
Re: Who should face Billie Faiers in a titfight?
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2014, 05:01:03 AM »
She should crush Helen Flanagan after Helen claimed that she had the "in best boobs ever" crush the cocky bitch

Well, as it turns out, Billie shares your hatred towards stuck up  cocky  bitches.  I doubt that Helen standing right there tit to tit with Billie, Helen won't think so highly of her own tits.  But if she still wants to be the same stuck up bitch, then Billie will know what to do.  She lifts her pink top up, revealing her massive tits, poor Helen is lown away by the sheer size ofher tits.    Billie then gives her two mild titslaps, knocking her tits out of her white dress.  Helen moans.  Billie rips open her dress, and pulls it down. "Bitch!  You'll pay for that!"  Helen said angrily.  Billie laughs.  After tonight luv, getting a new dress will be the least of your concerns.  You'll need a new pair of tits.  Billie them grabbed her own massive tits and slapped them together with Helen's tits trapped between her cleavage.  The impact caused a thunderous clap to echo through the room.  The pain is too much to bear and Helen lets out a loud scream and almost passes out from the pain.  Billie keeps her in the bear hug for another two minutes, rubbing her tits real hard against Helen's tortured rack until she collapses from the pain.  Helens tits are so horribly disfigured that she'll never be able to speak so highly of her own tits ever again.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2014, 03:45:38 PM »
My favorite big titter has alway been Lucy Pinder, But I am afraid Billie would destroy my babe.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2014, 04:25:27 PM »
My favorite big titter has alway been Lucy Pinder, But I am afraid Billie would destroy my babe.

Weighing boobs on a scale could be a perfect way to bring about a titfight.  Kind of like how professional boxers weigh themselves, titfighters weigh their boobs.  After seeing Billie weigh her massive boobs, she finds out the weigh half a stone each (7. Lbs) and let's Lucy weigh her tits, and to Lucy's dismay her boobs barely weigh 6 pounds together.  For this reason, she is not looking forward to fighting Billie, but since they have already weighed their boobs for the fight, neither woman can back out of the fight.  Someone is about to get their tits smashed and I guarantee you, she's not gonna be blonde!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2014, 05:31:01 PM »
I find Katy's quite impressive, she should have a go standing up to her.

Sure, but she'd get her tits smashed in real badly.
You know, it isn't just the size of a breast, it all depends on how tough a woman is, and Katy is very tough when it comes to it.
And how about Kat Dennings? She too looks like she can get a job done if Billie should get destroyed.
Weighing breasts is cool, haha - how much do you estimate Kat Denning's, Marina Diamandis' and Katy Perry's might weigh? 
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2014, 06:37:50 PM »
I find Katy's quite impressive, she should have a go standing up to her.

Sure, but she'd get her tits smashed in real badly.
You know, it isn't just the size of a breast, it all depends on how tough a woman is, and Katy is very tough when it comes to it.
And how about Kat Dennings? She too looks like she can get a job done if Billie should get destroyed.
Weighing breasts is cool, haha - how much do you estimate Kat Denning's, Marina Diamandis' and Katy Perry's might weigh? 

I'm not saying size is everything but it seems to me if your outgunned as Katy is then Billie should dominate Katy no problem.  Just imagine Billie slamming down 14 pounds of breast meat.  Poor Katy wouldn't be able to breathe.  I don't think size will be as much as a factor for the other girls you mentioned since they're much closer to Billie's size.

That's a good point about breast weight.  They should probally add that to models stats.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2014, 08:44:15 PM »
That's probably right. This looks like Katy gets flattened by her either way, with or without boobs.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2014, 04:36:01 PM »
My god these are overfed mammaries. They look like a dairy farms. Very discomforting to be smothered by them. !

That's a nice thought.  I could imagine Billie just knocking out her victims just by slamming her juggs on the side of their head.  BOOM!  Their head disappears between her massive juggs and are knocked unconscious.  Billie might start off though by dropping her tits o her victim's face, breaking her nose, and busting her pretty lips and a couple side slaps to knock her teeth out.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2014, 05:38:40 PM »
My god these are overfed mammaries. They look like a dairy farms. Very discomforting to be smothered by them. !

That's a nice thought.  I could imagine Billie just knocking out her victims just by slamming her juggs on the side of their head.  BOOM!  Their head disappears between her massive juggs and are knocked unconscious.  Billie might start off though by dropping her tits o her victim's face, breaking her nose, and busting her pretty lips and a couple side slaps to knock her teeth out.
Taking her on would be like taking om two mountains.Would love to tameher.   ;D
How would you tame her?   :P
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 07:02:48 PM by Mike82 »

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2014, 12:30:07 PM »
Stacey Poole or Joey Fisher

Oh yeah!  Both girls are ridiculously well stacked.  Especially Joey.  I think Billie would be a little suprised, maybe even a little scared at the sight of Joey's massive tits.

{alt}
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 12:49:12 PM by Mike82 »

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2014, 01:21:14 PM »
Stacey Poole or Joey Fisher

Oh yeah!  Both girls are ridiculously well stacked.  Especially Joey.  I think Billie would be a little suprised, maybe even a little scared at the sight of Joey's massive tits.

{alt}
Uff. That would be awesome Big Billie being engulfed in that mass of flesh. She would suffocate. I am a 38 dd , and I would not like my babies to clash with these overstuffed mountains.

Stacey Poole looks like she could be a worthy contender for Billie, but even she looks small compared to Joey.  If Joey and Billie were to fight, I'm afraid she'd get her tits squashed pretty badly.  And with her tits engulfed, poor Billie will be begging for mercy and looking hot doing it.  Joey's bearhugs bring tears to Billie's eyes.