News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cuoco vs Kunis Fistfight

• 4 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Cuoco vs Kunis Fistfight
« on: February 13, 2014, 02:17:48 AM »
{alt}
Kaley Cuoco

{alt}
Mila Kunis

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

For months now, Mila Kunis has been plotting her revenge on Kaley Cuoco, and at long last, she is ready to strike!  The Russian minx has challenged the blonde to a bareknuckled fistfight, knowing full well that Kaley has never fought such a match before, whereas Mila is much more experienced at it.  Common sense should tell Cuoco to decline, but her pride just won't allow it, and she accepts.  Has she foolishly fallen into Mila's web, or will Kunis find that in Cuoco she has a tiger by the tail who can't be tamed?  Your vote helps decide!

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
Re: Cuoco vs Kunis Fistfight
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 02:21:58 AM »
As much as I don't want to vote for the blondie.. I think in this one she will beat  Mila to a pulp, she is pretty damn tough, and I think she knows how to fight...but  I'd kick her ass.. :)

Offline ETC (etcaaf)

• God Member
  • Ok
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 11:47:21 AM »
Kayley looks tougher and would win!
ETC = Enjoying Those Catfights!
(New Profile because old one crashed)

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 01:27:54 PM »
It would be a big surprise if Mila defeated Kaley. When I see the fight my sympathy and cheering is on the side of a smaller or physically weaker girl. She may win by aggression, tenacity and skill and she deserves respect. So I cheered the hot Mila and frankly I enjoyed with her victory.

But I'm a realist and I think in this fight to win athletic and sexy Kaley.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 01:28:51 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline stoneyrasta

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 02:24:12 PM »
Mila holds her own in the beginning of the fight, but after a few minutes Kaley begins to overpower Mila.  Kaley toys with Mila for the rest of this one-sided fight.
{alt}{alt}