News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

poll: location for a fight

• 4 Replies

Offline December

poll: location for a fight
« on: February 13, 2014, 06:43:24 AM »
I couldn't decide on this, so it's up to you!  ;)

Charlize Theron has been feuding with Vanessa Hudgens over a (still unknown) tweet. They're scheduled to have an organized fight, but Charlize wants to get the jump on her and confront her beforehand.

In public with an audience or in private where nobody will break it up?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 06:54:03 AM by December »

Offline stoneyrasta

• God Member
Re: poll: location for a fight
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 02:45:12 PM »
Charlize goes to Vanessa's house to kick her ass, but i think she should pick on someone her own size. ;)
Maybe to even out the odds a bit, Vanessa's BFF, Ashley Tisdale is hanging at the house and the fight turns 2 vs. 1  ;D
{alt}{alt}
{alt}

Offline December

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 03:25:38 PM »
Charlize goes to Vanessa's house to kick her ass, but i think she should pick on someone her own size. ;)

She really should. We'll see what happens.

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 06:06:59 AM »
Charlize in the lockerroom
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 05:28:56 PM »
It seems, that the lockerroom is the clear winner of the poll. I personally would have preferred something in the public, but first, I was too slow to vote and second, my vote wouldnt have changed anything.
But ....... I think I nearly never cared less about the result of a poll and I just look forward to the story (nevermind if its a one-sided Vanessa-trashing or if there is a surprise guest, who makes things go in a different direction, or if .....) because I expect it to be a really good one from what I have read from you until now.  :D :D