News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Norma Stitz vs Katy Perry

• 5 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Norma Stitz vs Katy Perry
« on: February 19, 2014, 05:18:06 PM »
Having offended the woman with the world's reputedly biggest breasts, Norma Stitz, Katy Perry has made herself an enemy. Norma witnessed some derogative remarks about herself which Katy made during a live TV show and since that day was determined to teach her a lesson.

55 year old Norma's boobs (sized as a ZZZ cup) are almost Katy's whole body weight, weighing 50kg together while Katy puts 59kg on the scales with her entire person.
When challenged by Norma to a wrestling match Katy accepts . Asked if her opponent's gigantic boobs don't frighten her, she laughs and replies, 'I really don't know what there is to be afraid of! On the contrary! Look at the poor old hag, with those monster girls she can hardly move! I'll kick them off her, and kick them into summer 2020!'

Norma is also convinced she can handle her opponent. In a radio interview about the coming fight she says, 'She's gotta be crazy! I'll bury her and let her up when she's apologised modestly for her impertinence!'

Katy had her own thoughts on that - 'What a stupid fool! Has she ever fought anybody? Challenging me, that's a joke! She needs to learn a lesson.'

NORMA: 55 years, 5'6", 160kg, cup ZZZ

Katy.   : 29 years, 5'8", 59kg,   Cup D
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 05:21:54 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Norma Stitz vs Katy Perry
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 05:22:54 PM »
Above: NORMA STITZ

Below: KATY PERRY
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 05:34:31 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 06:59:25 PM »
That would be overkill on an epic scale.  Better have Katy crushed by the likes of Lucy Pinder or Alice Goodwin instead.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 08:33:40 PM »
Katy will win easily. She will beat face and kick fat woman ass and boobs . It will be a massacre.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 10:10:36 PM »
That would be overkill on an epic scale.  Better have Katy crushed by the likes of Lucy Pinder or Alice Goodwin instead.
You would have to find out if any of those two would actually be up to it.
And what I thought about this matchup was, Katy is agile, quick and reasonably athletic, Norma clearly is neither of them. As long as Katy manages to avoid the woman throwing her to the ground with her weight and then practically sitting down on her she has a good chance wearing her out and winning. It is a matter of her being good on her feet, and agility and speed. If she goes down she has to move fast enough to not let Norma grab her and get on top of her. 50 kg of breast sounds gigantic but even if Norma put those over Katy's head she'd simply punch or bite herself free. Norma's only chance would be burying her under nearly three times of Katy's weight, but to me it's a feat she'd have to accomplish first.

Offline tomo67

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 06:50:56 PM »
Katie would use Norma's tits as punch bags, the other woman wouldn't be able to get close enough to touch Katie, let alone knock her down. Katie would leave her battered, bruised and beaten, and might even face sit her just to show her superiority as a fighter