News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Alice Goodwin drops two bombs

• 7 Replies

Offline Mike82

• God Member
Alice Goodwin drops two bombs
« on: February 18, 2014, 11:42:45 PM »
Looking at a thread which asked who should dominate Kate Upton, someone said Alice Goodwin would drop two bombs on Kate's face and end her night.  I like that idea but think it could be amended to "drop two bombs on Kate Upton's tits" rather than her face.

So which pair of breasts should Alice drop her "bombs" on.  It could be anyone really.  A celebrity, model, whoever.  To make it interesting though, Alice's victim would have to have a respectable chest size.  Alice could use it as a deadly finisher move or even better, use it to end a fight before it Evan begun.  So who should Slice "drop her two bombs" on?

{alt}

{alt}

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Re: Alice Goodwin drops two bombs
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 11:51:57 PM »
My first two choices would be Kaley Cuoco or Kat Dennings.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 11:53:59 PM »
My first two choices would be Kaley Cuoco or Kat Dennings.

Oh wow.  You think she could crush Kate dennings?

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 05:51:01 AM »
I believe it was me who said that... Alice Looks like she was built to destroy Kate Upton. Imagine the look of shock and Horror on Upton's face as her world famous rack is buried by Goodwins

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 05:59:48 AM »
I believe it was me who said that... Alice Looks like she was built to destroy Kate Upton. Imagine the look of shock and Horror on Upton's face as her world famous rack is buried by Goodwins

BOOM!  Alice bombs away on Kate, her MASSIVE tits flattened on impact, almost knocking the wind out of Kate.  Poor Kate would be gasping, her tits gasping for air.  Poor Kate is heavily outgunned.

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 09:31:00 AM »
I wonder how Alice Goodwin would do against Esther Baxter, if Esther could withstand an assault from those cannons.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 09:42:10 AM by Mike82 »

Offline tomo67

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 06:41:04 PM »
Esther Baxter got squashed by Lucy Pinder and would suffer the same against Alice Goodwin

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 07:21:49 PM »
Esther Baxter got squashed by Lucy Pinder and would suffer the same against Alice Goodwin

Esther never stood a chance.  Alice drops those bombs, Esther is finished.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 09:07:30 PM by Mike82 »