News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sophie Howard vs Katy Perry

• 6 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Sophie Howard vs Katy Perry
« on: November 13, 2013, 06:20:11 AM »
Marina Diamandis will forever regret having accepted Katy Perry's challenge to a fight after Marina publicly insulted Katy. Losing to her stronger opponent in almost every way possible, Marina eventually left the gym with an aching body and broken spirit.
Weeks later, the model Sophie Howard watched a TV broadcast during which Katy Perry appeared for giving an interview and was heard saying, 'In this [her] job, you need brains more than boobs if you want to sustain a career in the long run...' Sophie, only one day later, said in public, 'But what did she mean by that - she hasn't got either!'
Sophie's remark was reported in print in a magazine dealing with celebrities' gossip, and Katy was furious at her derogative words. Contacting Sophie, she demanded that she will take them back publicly; however, Sophie reacted in the most confrontational way possible: 'Make me do it if you can, you pathetic screaming bitch!' Katy was quick to retaliate verbally: 'Better not wish for that, you ugly plastic whore. I'd kick the shit out of you and stuff it down your throat!'
It did not take long before the two women agreed to settle their dispute in a fight on the wrestling mat...

Sophie: 30 years, 5'8", 61kg, cup 32F
Katy:    29 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup 32D
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 07:13:12 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Sophie Howard vs Katy Perry
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 06:37:04 AM »
Above and here, Sophie Howard
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 06:41:58 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 06:46:59 AM »
Below, Katy Perry
...During a boob comparison, Katy Perry is impressed with Sophie Howard's cup size but maintains she's still got the more attractive and better shaped rack...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 07:15:13 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 07:04:10 AM »
Katy Perry...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 07:06:57 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 02:07:15 AM »
This fight has turned out to be some hilarious fun for Sophie Howard, she now sits on top of a completely exhausted Katy, with her powerless opponent's face wedged between her knees and thighs. Sophie has thought up a new game to torture Katy with; she asks her questions of mathematical problems to which she knows the answers beforehand, and each time Katy gives the wrong answer she releases her hold once, slaps Katy's face like lightening with a strong, brutal blow which makes Katy's head feel like a rubber ball bouncing off a wall, and wedges her back between her knees. Katy is now so scared out of her wits that she can't find the answers to anything Sophie asks, and through her tears she pleads with her, 'Please, why don't you just let me go? You win, I can't fight anymore, please!' Sophie laughs and mocks her, 'You dim witted weak bitch, you could never fight, what makes you think you ever could?' And she thinks of another scientific question she knows the answer to from studies she'd done before, waits for Katy's hopelessly unrelated response and slaps her so hard that Katy feels she's starting to lose consciousness. Sophie is enjoying herself so much her face is glowing while she gloats over Katy who cries with her eyes closed and begs again and again for Sophie to end the fight. She cups her enormous breasts with both her hands and bounces them up and down, laughing, and teasing Katy, 'You thought you had boobs, didn't you? Now look at these girls! They make yours look like little warts, don't they? You're so insignificant, you might a well not exist, you sad little goat! Hahahaha!' Then she pushes both knees against Katy's cheekbones to make her scream in agony, and thinks of another 'exam' question to pose to her...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 02:14:19 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2014, 07:31:56 PM »
Great story!  What would make it better is if Sophie bounced her enormous juggs on Katy's chest.  Poor Katy in so much pain as Sophie flattens and engulfs her tits with ease.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2014, 08:37:27 PM »
Great story!  What would make it better is if Sophie bounced her enormous juggs on Katy's chest.  Poor Katy in so much pain as Sophie flattens and engulfs her tits with ease.
I think it wouldn't do half as much as the torture Sophie  has thought up for her. I wouldn't let Katy go against her for real if I was her fight manager, haha, Sophie would do this in real life to her if you let her, and I love Katy too much  :D