News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lauren Jackson's And Katy Perry's Freestyle Match (open story and poll)

• 4 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
After Katy Perry has trashed (with her looks), thrashed (with athletic skills and muscles) and humiliated (with her tendency to enjoy having some fun with a victim) the super boobs model Abbi Secraa in a fight in which she displayed her ability to squash and destroy an opponent whose boobs are four times as big as hers she triumphs in the knowledge that she's got another epic fight behind her in which she more than simply proved herself to be a winner.
Only several days later, she gets challenged by the basket ball player Lauren Jackson who, according to her own words, thinks that Katy Perry is 'a stuck up bitch who needs to be put in her place'.
'Oh, flat chested plain looking girls envy me - is there anything new?' Katy counters on hearing about Lauren's challenge. She accepts an invitation to a gym in which she is to fight Lauren in a freestyle match of wrestling/cat fighting.
For two months Katy has been practising in kickboxing lessons and fitness training to be prepared for the fight.
When the two ladies meet, 5'8" Katy is at first shocked at not even reaching her new opponent's chin while drawing herself up to her full height. Still, she laughs at Lauren's boobs which are not anywhere near Katy's D cup size, and calls her a hopelessly flat failure.
Lauren glares at Katy from above and says, 'Show me your hand, little bitch!'
'What?' Katy asks, but raises her hand up to Lauren's shoulder level. Lauren then puts the palm of her hand on Katy's, joining the wrists. Both women look at the unequal comparison - Katy's hand is merely half the size of Lauren's. 'And what do you think of THAT size, you little fool?' Lauren asks.
'Fuck...you can squash raw potatoes with those!' Katy says with a mixture of disgust and admiration.
'It'll be enough to squash your little brain,' Lauren says calmly.
'Don't worry, you trash whore, I've trained like hell for meeting you. I'm in better shape than ever, 'cause bitches like you who think they only need to get out of a chair and every girl is intimidated by them need to be taught a lesson. Do you think I'm afraid of your awkwardly elongated bones, you simpleton? I'll thrash you to make you regret this!'
'Oh, really?' Lauren says, and suddenly slams the back of her enormous hand across Katy's face.
Katy, hit by an impact much more forceful she could even have expected, feels herself slung across the room while pivoting around herself. Crashing into a corner, she lands on her backside for a moment but picks herself up quickly. Glaring at Lauren with venom in her eyes, she shouts at her, 'GET ON THAT MAT OVER THERE, YOU FUCKING BITCH!'
Lauren turns around, walks onto the mat, and, hands on her hips, waits for Katy. Katy slowly advances, almost quivering with anger and the urge for action. Standing close to Lauren, she glares up at her, and suddenly, having her leg slightly and unnoticed by Lauren drawn back, delivers a skilled and excruciatingly painful kick to her shin which makes Lauren exclaim in a shrill scream of agony. She feels sick for a brief moment, but has enough presence to move away from Katy to avoid getting kicked another time.
Lauren carefully and with her teeth clenched walks around aimlessly for 15 seconds while Katy looks on with a pleased smile on her face.
Eventually, Lauren pounces on Katy and grabs practically all her hair with her huge strong hands. Katy starts to throw skilled punches at Lauren's tummy. They turn out to seem to her like hard work - while she's applying everything she learnt in kickboxing lessons to gear herself up for this fight she now can feel Lauren's hard muscles impacting with her knuckles. Almost in frustration, she thinks, 'Shit, this is hurting me more than her!'
However, remembering to throw every jab and punch from her shoulder she quickly gains an impact on her opponent's resistance, and Lauren shows pain in her face. Meanwhile, Lauren accomplishes what she had in mind: both her biceps bulging, she literally lifts Katy off the ground alone by her hair; the moment Katy's feet leave the mat she lets out a piercing scream of agony, hangs suspended in the air in Lauren's arms and screams, 'Aaaaaaaaaaawh!!! Let go, you fucking cxnt!!!'
Lauren opens the grip of her fingers, lets Katy fall onto the mat in a heap, and turns away both hands pressed against her tummy which now hurts so much that she feels nauseous.
Katy struggles back to her feet, both palms on her mistreated scalp, and discovering strands of her own hair scattered on the mat.
Seething with anger, she mumbles, 'You tore my hair out, you whore. You'll pay for that, I swear you'll pay for that.'
Lauren looks at Katy, her hands still protecting her badly bruised midsection. 'I've had enough of playing with you, little cheap pop whore! Now I'm gonna break you in two.'
'Ill punch your mini titties next, to make them swollen as big as one of your basket balls, you brainless fucked up loser!'
Slowly, Lauren advances towards Katy. Standing close in front of her, she looks down on her, opens her long arms wide and challenges her mockingly, 'Come on, bear hug me, show me how tough you really are!'
Katy takes two steps back, glares up at her and says, 'Stay away from me, you fucking beanstalk!'
With a quick half turn, she draws up her knee and slams a kick up into Lauren's left knee which could have splintered bones in a lesser woman. 'Oooouuugh!' Lauren exclaims in mad agony, but before she goes down she slams her huge fist into Katy's jaw so hard as to make Katy collapse at the same time as Lauren does. Lauren lies on her back, rocking herself forth and back with both hands over her drawn up knee, while Katy is lying not far from her, stunned by the received impact and with a taste of blood in her mouth. She bends her face towards the mat and spits out a tooth which Lauren has knocked clean out of its socket.
Suddenly, she feels herself grabbed by the hair again, and drawn back to her feet. Lauren holds her up by her hair with one hand and with the other starts slapping her face alternately with the palm and the back of her hand. Katy feels for one desperate moment as if she was at a losing point, but then she simply gets hold of Lauren's enormous hand with her teeth. She bites so hard that Lauren stops fighting her and draws away. Lauren stares at her hand on which bleeding bite marks appear. 'You've bitten me, you bitch?' she says in disgust.
Katy, with her messed up hair and a trace of blood on her lips, stares at Lauren who still looks at her bleeding hand as if mesmerised by it.
'Come on, let's bring this to an end!' Katy demands, although still feeling somewhat dizzy.
'Ill tear all your hair out now and leave you bald, bitch!' Lauren says, 'and besides that, first of all I shall put you across my knees and give you a spanking like an obnoxious little whore like you deserves it!'
'Oh, you think so?' Katy mocks, 'what if I kick you instead until you're a bag of broken bones!'
They glare at each other, and each of them knows that only one will walk off the mat with pride and self esteem left in her...

LAUREN JACKSON: 32 years, 6'5", 85kg

KATY PERRY:         29 years, 5'8", 59kg
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 03:14:32 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Above: LAUREN JACKSON
Below: KATY PERRY
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 02:38:02 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Below: LAUREN JACKSON
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 02:42:24 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Below: KATY PERRY
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 02:48:50 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline hackstar9

• God Member
Yes Katy maybe hotter, and if were sex/tit fight I'd go with her.  But just think size and athletic ability of Lauren going to win out in this fight.