News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lingerie fist fight!!!!! KATY PERRY VS CHRISTINE HENDRICKS!

• 14 Replies

Offline d.praved

• God Member
Lingerie fist fight!!!!! KATY PERRY VS CHRISTINE HENDRICKS!
« on: March 04, 2014, 01:14:17 AM »

opinions ?

« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:18:51 AM by d.praved »

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: Lingerie fist fight!!!!! KATY PERRY VS CHRISTINE HENDRICKS!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 01:56:06 AM »
My money for Katy. She will win.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 04:51:18 AM »
I would love to see Christina pummel Katy!

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 05:25:32 AM »
Katy seems the best choice here but there's something about Christina that makes me think she might be a wildcat in a fight. So I'll pick Christina to breast-smother a stunned Katy for the win.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2014, 08:35:03 AM »
My opinion is that you really need to learn how to spell simple names like Christina.  It just can't be that difficult to proofread the names of the fighters you're talking about.  Misspelling names of famous women is your most consistent attribute.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 11:46:59 AM »
What are there stats please?

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 12:17:03 PM »
What are there stats please?

C. Hendricks: 38 years, 5'7.5", 70kg, cup F

K. Perry:       29 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup D

I this was a poll I'd have voted for Katy thinking she does have a realistic chance - although I'm afraid Christina is really built like a damn brick house compared to her - it really depends if it's all generous layers of fat which make up Christina's weight, or if she does have a lot of strength. If she has any athletic abilities to throw those punches at her Katy will have a hard time, and Christina might win. But I assume that Katy is really the athletic one of the two, and no, this won't be decided with a pair of boobs, LOL, it's a fist fight, and that's why I think Katy wins if she gives everything she has to pound into Christina.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 05:30:09 PM »
Katy is higher, so she has greater range of hands. She is younger, slimmer and more athletic. She is in better condition. Christina big boobs hinder fight. Christina greater weight is due only fat in the hips and boobs. And it does not help and the bothered. Effect: whether the fight will be on the principles of boxing or catfight, Katy will be pounding Christine to the pulp.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 05:40:51 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 06:07:14 PM »
I would love to see Christina pummel Katy!
I agree whole heartedly.  Besides I never argue with a Marine!!  ::)

Offline shana

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 11:41:54 PM »
My opinion is that you really need to learn how to spell simple names like Christina.  It just can't be that difficult to proofread the names of the fighters you're talking about.  Misspelling names of famous women is your most consistent attribute.
Sounds like a jackass Republican. Stick to the topic you fool.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2014, 05:59:48 AM »
Katy is higher, so she has greater range of hands. She is younger, slimmer and more athletic. She is in better condition. Christina big boobs hinder fight. Christina greater weight is due only fat in the hips and boobs. And it does not help and the bothered. Effect: whether the fight will be on the principles of boxing or catfight, Katy will be pounding Christine to the pulp.
You say it all, and very well so! If you mean taller by 'higher' though, well half an inch is nothing at all, it doesn't make a difference, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who suspects that fat and big boobs don't win a proper fight :)

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2014, 01:24:41 PM »
Christine has great boobs and a fat body.But Katy is a jobber! So I think this will be a disgusting fight...With no action but only a few pulling air and some little slap!

At the and Katy wil win because she is younger and fitter!   Sorry for my english

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2014, 01:54:29 PM »
Christine has great boobs and a fat body.But Katy is a jobber! So I think this will be a disgusting fight...With no action but only a few pulling hair and some little slap!

At the and Katy wil win because she is younger and fitter!   Sorry for my english

During the fight, most of the  women lack of skills make up for fierceness.
That is why I disagree with you about the opinion that the fight will be boring. It can be exciting.
From my observation, that the fight two weaklings is often full of emotion and obstinacy, although technically poor. And at the end of one of the women beats the other without mercy to cry.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 02:20:07 PM by rozczochrany »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2014, 04:29:42 PM »
Christine has great boobs and a fat body.But Katy is a jobber! So I think this will be a disgusting fight...With no action but only a few pulling air and some little slap!

At the and Katy wil win because she is younger and fitter!   Sorry for my english
A jobber? I wonder where you've been all the time! Do you know that these days Perry trains like an athlete for what's coming up for her professionally? In a fight when it really gets down to win or lose she'd go for the full stuff, much better than Hendricks would be able to do!

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2014, 04:33:18 PM »
Christine has great boobs and a fat body.But Katy is a jobber! So I think this will be a disgusting fight...With no action but only a few pulling hair and some little slap!

At the and Katy wil win because she is younger and fitter!   Sorry for my english

During the fight, most of the  women lack of skills make up for fierceness.
That is why I disagree with you about the opinion that the fight will be boring. It can be exciting.
From my observation, that the fight two weaklings is often full of emotion and obstinacy, although technically poor. And at the end of one of the women beats the other without mercy to cry.
Yeah, but 'two weaklings' doesn't apply here, because neither of them will be, Perry least of all, and Hendricks neither really.