News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Keri Hilson vs Queen Latifah: Angry Rivalry

• 6 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Keri Hilson vs Queen Latifah: Angry Rivalry
« on: March 22, 2014, 03:37:29 PM »
Keri Hilson and Queen Latifah have each won a fight with Katy Perry, both leaving defeated Katy lying at their feet on a wrestling mat.
Recently, Queen Latifah claimed that she won her fight against Katy Perry with greater ease, and taught her opponent a more memorable lesson then Keri Hilson has done.
Keri is annoyed at Latifah's claims, arranges a meeting with her, and tells Latifah in no uncertain terms that her fight with Katy was a perfect victory compared to Latifah's sweaty, inelegant struggle.
The two ladies end up staring at each other with hostility while they both know their rivalry is a matter of honor for each of them. The situation calls for a wrestling match between them, and they come to the agreement that they meet in a gym to settle things between them.

The winning lady will claim her prize of enjoying Katy as her personal sex toy. Katy will have to be present at the wrestling match between Latifah and Keri, to watch the fight and resign herself to being the victorious woman's sex object. The one who proves herself the better woman will slam Katy on the mat, tease her, and rub herself to an orgasm on Katy's face. The losing woman may masturbate while watching, but is not allowed to touch either Katy or the the winning lady.
If Katy enjoys herself at all she is only allowed to touch herself after the two women have left.

KERI HILSON: 31 years, 5'9", 53kg, 32C

QUEEN LATIFAH: 44years, 5'10", 95kg, 40E

« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 04:15:02 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Keri Hilson vs Queen Latifah: Angry Rivalry
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 03:45:18 PM »
Above: KERI HILSON

Below: QUEEN LATIFAH
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 03:51:14 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 03:53:04 PM »
The winning lady's price: sexy Katy...

29years, 5'8", 59kg, 32D
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 04:16:17 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline tomo67

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 10:51:26 AM »
In these large v. smaller matches a lot depends on whether the greater size is strength or just mass. If Keri can avoid getting pulled into close range combat she can hit and run till Latifah is worn down and becomes an way victim

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 06:50:22 AM »
In these large v. smaller matches a lot depends on whether the greater size is strength or just mass. If Keri can avoid getting pulled into close range combat she can hit and run till Latifah is worn down and becomes an way victim
I agree with that, I think once Latifah had Keri in her arms Keri can pummel her layers of fat over her muscles without making much impact and have the air pressed out of her until she goes limp - but if she counts on being quicker on her feet and punching quick and hard without getting trapped be Latifah Keri could do the damage she needs to do.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 03:36:28 PM »
Gotta go with the Queen on this one - she'd dominate the smaller Keri and make both her and Katy her sex slaves. Well, in my fevered imagination that would happen. :P

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 06:43:09 PM »
I agree with that, I think once Latifah had Keri in her arms Keri can pummel her layers of fat over her muscles without making much impact and have the air pressed out of her until she goes limp - but if she counts on being quicker on her feet and punching quick and hard without getting trapped be Latifah Keri could do the damage she needs to do.

In wrestling Queen Latifah would win. Decides the difference in strength and mass.
But the catfight will be different. Here, speed and endurance will be of greater importance. The fight starts as closed. At the end of the fight Keri Hilson punches Queen Latifah, pulling hair and ridden her on the floor.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 07:03:50 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.