News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Miley Cyrus vs Katy Perry

• 4 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Miley Cyrus vs Katy Perry
« on: March 19, 2014, 06:22:11 PM »
Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry meet in a 'Mistress Match', in which the loser will be bound S/M style by the winner.

Miley Cyrus

Katy Perry

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Re: Miley Cyrus vs Katy Perry
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 07:59:18 PM »
Katy Perry might be a very sexy woman, but I gotta vote for my young counterpart, Miley! She is gonna make Katy cry! Tap out like a bitch! ;) anyone following this one up with a story?

Yes, I'll be writing a short 'Quick Shot' recap once the poll is over.  :)

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 10:05:02 PM »
In real life Katy would win easy buuuut I hope she loses here. Im sooo bored of seeing her win every single match. Even though she is the best, she needs to be brought off her high horse and brought to tears  ::)

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 06:25:04 AM »
anything but a toungue fight  Katy wins. Miley might be more agile but Katy beats her in weight and muscle.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 05:24:17 AM »
In real life Katy would win easy buuuut I hope she loses here. Im sooo bored of seeing her win every single match. Even though she is the best, she needs to be brought off her high horse and brought to tears  ::)
I've got the records to tell me she never won every single match, on the contrary, mostly less than half. But to not win against Miley is like trolling really, and in another poll just like this Miley was realistically left behind from the start. I need credibility to make things work.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.