News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Maxi Mounds vs Katy Perry: Revenge Or Defeat?

• 7 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Maxi Mounds vs Katy Perry: Revenge Or Defeat?
« on: April 09, 2014, 02:26:10 PM »
After Katy Perry has achieved a victory over the super boob model Chelsea Charms, Chelsea is morally destroyed and tells her friend Maxi Mounds about her ordeal, in tears, and asking her to take revenge on Katy for her.
Maxi is outraged at Chelsea having been thrashed so badly, and promises her that the fight will happen.
Soon, Maxi forces Katy to face her in a cat fight which is to take place in a ring.
Katy's reaction is not one of fright; not afraid of her opponent's height and weight advantage, she merely comments, 'Another weird girl whose implants make her fall over before she can land a punch - I'll take her apart and feed what's left of her to the ducks.'
Maxi is confident that her size and weight will ensure she will treat Katy like a toy, stating, 'That little bitch will be in small pieces when I'm finished with her, I'll shred her in my bare hands and spit on the mess she'll be.'

When the two women meet Maxi shows off her naked breasts in the ring to Katy before the fight starts, and Katy is turned on by her massive udders riddled with thick veins. 'WOW, I'm going to have those between my legs in a moment!' She announces to Maxi.
'Dream on girl, I'll have your pathetic figure between MY legs, and so much fun with it!' Maxi replies.
The two start with a bear hug...

MAXI MOUNDS: 49 years, 6'0", 72.5kg, cup O (combined weight of her breasts 18kg)

KATY PERRY:     29 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 03:19:02 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Maxi Mounds vs Katy Perry: Revenge Or Defeat?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 02:29:56 PM »
Above: MAXI MOUNDS

Below: KATY PERRY
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 02:41:14 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 12:44:07 AM »
Katy all the way.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 05:30:37 AM »
I love how you're running Katy through the giant boob gauntlet.  I bet she wins this one, but Minka would destroy her!
Haha, I thought of her before! But I'm surprised, didn't see anything special in Minka, they do have to fight with arms and legs, so?

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 06:01:58 AM »
Bleh, hope you run out of hideous freakshows soon and return to matching her up with actual human women.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 08:11:25 AM »
Bleh, hope you run out of hideous freakshows soon and return to matching her up with actual human women.
agreed

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 03:16:21 PM »
Oh to read about Katy being the "hulking freak" instead of a succession of "Franken-boob" monsters.

Love to see Ms. Perry coming into the ring against (wait for it).....

Charlize Theron
Stacy Keibler
Cam Diaz
Yvonne Strahovski
and dozens of other "little girls" whose bosoms "don't measure up"

Something about "real life" makes it more "real"

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 03:53:38 PM »
I was under the impression they're all human, not marsians, LOL I might not even agree with what they do to their breasts because they damage their health potentially in a severe way, but it doesn't make them freaks. What I find much more ridiculously looking is the look of Botox in lips and face, but all the women must know for themselves what they do, I'd still respect them as human beings IRL.