News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The B.W.O!!!The New Era Starts Now

• 2 Replies

Offline BabyGirl_Brit987

• 29-0 Kicking ass and taking names!!who next??
The B.W.O!!!The New Era Starts Now
« on: April 05, 2014, 08:48:23 PM »
Me the Blonde Bombshell A.K.A the Submission Princess and the Dark Angel A.K.A The BlondeDestroyer(We So Rule!!! ;D) are the one and only B.W.O!!! for those who don't know what that stand for ??? its the...Blonde World Order it's temporary for now....well only still we think of something better but we are here and we will rule fcf...well because we are FANTASTIC!!!Of Course!!!I bet alot of you would never seen this coming....a new clique and a brand new fcf ruler ;D Yay!!! we will and shall step up to any challenge....but first a little bit of a warning see if you do challenge us...any one of us be very cautious or you might end up in the emerald fusion or the cobra constrictor AND NO I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHAT THEY ARE SO DON'T ASK!!!everybody just keep asking what is it...well its better to keep you wondering maybe that will keep you all on your toes against us :D because you never know when it will strike and before you know it your tapping the mat...or passed out whatever comes first.We will be the ones to put you all on notice right here and now the B.W.O has Arrived and we are ready to kick ass if any of you girls are woman enough to challenge us then Bring it!!!and in the Words of My friend the BlondeDestroyer catch you on the flipside!!!!! ;)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 12:33:17 AM by BabyGirl_Brit987 »
Emerald Fusion Once it's locked on prepare to....tap or pass out!!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: The B.W.O!!!The New Era Starts Now
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 09:49:44 PM »
blonde world order.....what kind of bizarro world is that?
the prez tramp

Re: The B.W.O!!!The New Era Starts Now
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 12:43:53 AM »
you step up to any challenge? oh please!