News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tyra Banks vs Katy Perry

• 4 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Tyra Banks vs Katy Perry
« on: April 14, 2014, 12:52:26 PM »
TYRA: '...Yeah, I was there when that boob circus attraction Maxi Mounds slammed her on the mat and tore her to pieces. I almost felt sorry for Katy - well, it was disgusting, like one village idiot trampling on another village idiot, and Katy screamed like it split my fucking ears. The other girls who were watching thought the same, like for fuck's sake, just knock her out and stop this aberration!
But as for that piece of trash having the impertinence and giving me any of her shit - we met at that gala two weeks after it happened, and yeah, I admit it, I just laughed at her when I saw her, all pretentious again and as stupid as she was born. I only reminded her of Maxi, and - boom - I had hit a very, very sore spot. The way she talked to me, that little pop brat - no! No way - and I challenged her right then and there. And y'know she thinks she has a chance - I mean, look at her, she thinks what??'

KATY: '...That conceited bag of shit, You saw her, she had to come over and talk her fucking trash to me - well, what can you expect coming from what's trash. - That whore telling me shit about Maxi Mounds, you heard what she said, like if I didn't enjoy kissing a girl's boobs and backside, and first I just said, do you really have to rub it in, really? But she was going on about it forever, and I told her to fuck off and put some thicker makeup on her ugly visage.
She acts like an imbecile, I suppose she can't help it, and then she said, like if I want some more treatment downsizing my ego, and I realised she wanted to fight me. - Yeah, sure, bring her on, that stupid bitch, I tear her through the middle, she wants it she can have it!'

TYRA: 40 years, 5'10", 68kg, cup D

KATY: 29 years, 5'8",   59kg, cup D
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 12:59:47 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Tyra Banks vs Katy Perry
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 01:00:47 PM »
Above: TYRA BANKS

Below: KATY PERRY
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 01:06:48 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline bs

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 04:10:17 PM »
I voted for tyra

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 09:09:56 PM »
Tyra should win the fights.

3count

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 05:41:29 PM »
Fascinating match-up, Katy is very likely the fitter of the two and is also younger by quite a bit. The 2 inch difference in height is nothing but Tyra's 20 pound weight advantage is pretty tough to ignore.

Advantage Tyra, but only just. Would be a very close match.