News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Minka vs Katy Perry: Twitter Feud Escalating Into Catfight

• 3 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Minka vs Katy Perry: Twitter Feud Escalating Into Catfight
« on: April 18, 2014, 09:54:31 PM »
Boob model Minka, 43, and singer Katy Perry, 29, have their claws out in a heated feud via social media Twitter.
After Minka tweeted about the famous singer:

Amazing how the queen of trash pop pops one hit after the other in spite of not even hitting her hits' notes...

an infuriated Katy Perry was quick to post the retaliation:

Stinka's 3 things about to pop are the 2 air filled bags and the bubble in her skull

Minka, not impressed, replied to this:

The cat answers back to a Rottweiler's growl??

which Katy only commented with:

Cute doggie, that bitch will roll into a ditch. Barbie, better keep your snout shut?

How the two ladies later went on trashing each other via private emails is unknown to our correspondents; however, sparks must have been flying high accumulating to a firework because they both are now intent on settling their spat in an all out wrestling match on a mat, in a public place, in which each of the hissing cats will try to ultimately humiliate the other.
Watch this space for Perry's and Minka's public fight to take place...!

These are the stats the ladies bring to the fight:

Minka: 43 years, 5'8", 60kg, cup P
Katy: 29 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup D
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 09:59:26 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Minka vs Katy Perry: Twitter Feud Escalating Into Catfight
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 10:00:43 PM »
Above: Minka

Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 10:05:44 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 12:18:07 AM »
Not many people know, but in her prime, before those implants, Minka was a ranked tennis player.  From what I saw of her record she wasn't all that bad.  And she still stays in shape with her workouts.  So I think Minka is going to give Kate terrible beating if they ever get into a cat fight!! IMHO  :o ;D

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 01:49:28 AM »
Not many people know, but in her prime, before those implants, Minka was a ranked tennis player.  From what I saw of her record she wasn't all that bad.  And she still stays in shape with her workouts.  So I think Minka is going to give Kate terrible beating if they ever get into a cat fight!! IMHO  :o ;D
'Workout' is Katy's middle name, she's been training for a 1.5 year upcoming tour  ;)