News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Roleplay: Penny vs Max

• 5 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Roleplay: Penny vs Max
« on: April 17, 2014, 09:25:54 PM »
I'm trying something new here...instead of a battle between celebrities, it'll be a fight between two fictional characters played by celebrities.

Two struggling waitresses on opposite coasts, each with dreams of bigger things, but both barely making enough money to get by.  Each are recruited to be apartment wrestlers, where winning means good money.  As both grew up scrappers who weren't afraid to fight, they agree.

Now, Penny from LA and Max from NYC are being flown to Las Vegas, where they will have their inaugural match before an elite audience of the well-to-do in the Bellagio penthouse.  Who will win?

{alt}
Penny

Max

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline lone ranger

• God Member
Re: Roleplay: Penny vs Max
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 01:02:53 AM »
penny would beat the crap out of max...go on penny

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 03:02:21 PM »
This would be one hell of a fight.  I voted Penny but it WILL be a very hard win.
D

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 04:08:41 PM »
I think it's be a tough fight but Penny would eventually go to sleep wrapped in a boob smother from Max.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 10:28:57 PM »
It's hard to say - Max looks determined like hellfire is determined to be hot, but Penny seems to bring the biceps along, and if she knows what she's doing ... I voted for her.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline hackstar9

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 05:26:19 AM »
Hate to go against Max, but in wrestling/catfight give it too Penny.  Now if breast smother, Max all way and think give here edge in sexfight.  But all wrestling/fight Nebraska farm girl been in more fights sure than Max.