News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sweat and Mud: Evangeline Lilly vs Yvonne Strahovski

• 5 Replies

Offline Anubisx

• God Member
    • My Titfight & Sexfight DeviantART
Sweat and Mud: Evangeline Lilly vs Yvonne Strahovski
« on: April 27, 2014, 10:56:50 AM »
{alt}

Reviews:

Washington Post: "The real life rivalry between Yvonne and Evangeline is used by the director to shoot the best scenes catfight in the history of cinema"

Time: "Would you like to see sweaty women fighting furiously under the rain in a beautiful natural landscape? This is YOUR movie.

Der Spiegel: "Sweat, mud, aggression and sensuality in a film that will not leave anyone indifferent"

People: "Yes, we've all heard about the bar fight that Evangeline and Yvonne had a month ago. After seeing this film, we can only say that both beauties were used this movie to resolve a few things in front of cameras!"

---

{alt}

---

The Cast:

Evangeline Lilly: "Yvonne acted how a smug bitch throughout the shooting. The fucking blonde princess believed to be the queen bee, but during the action scenes between us I put her on her site: just below mine! Although the final fight of the movie ends in a draw, I assure you that I destroyed Yvonne!"

Yvonne Strahovski: "Evangeline is the most hateful bitch I've ever met in my life. When we're filming the fight scenes, she didn't understand what "Cut!" meant! She kept fighting me! So I don't hesitate to do the same. I enjoyed kicking her skinny ass, and I'm looking forward to filming the film's sequel. I will work for free if I have to!

Director: "It was very hard to work with the two beauties, but also very rewarding. Both were very involved in their roles, quickly understood the rivalry between their characters. There was an incredible tension in front and behind the cameras, and I'm not afraid to accept that I used all that energy in the most important scenes. I forgave them even for being late to shoot repeatedly, with red marks on their bodies that the makeup could barely hide. Maybe it was not such a good idea to put their dressing rooms so close!"

Producer :"Yes, the rumors are true. Evangeline and Yvonne never stopped the fight scenes when the director ordered it. She were still fighting, and I must admit that we have included almost everything in the final editing since those extra minutes of engagement were the most intense... and the best ones. Also, they skipped the script several times, insulting each other beyond the written dialogue. They were very imaginative in how denigrating the another body!"

Supporting Actor: "Honestly I could barely sleep during the two weeks of shooting. Every night I could hear them fighting in one of their dressing room, trying to be quiet... but I suppose it's hard to control the moans and screams when someone battle with such intensity. Even one night, I saw them walk away towards those wilderness of the environment, and not return until dawn. They returned exhausted, their clothes torn apart... but surprisingly with just a few injuries. Seeing how they faced in front of the cameras, I guess the girls just competed hand to hand, knowing that a bad hit could ruin both careers. They hated each other, that's true, but they were not stupid. But the thing that I have not clear is how they will act when they meet next time, without a film shooting...

Sweat and Mud, the Catfight Movie

Gif

Original Images: Yvonne and Evie

Offline Raccoon

• God Member
Re: Sweat and Mud: Evangeline Lilly vs Yvonne Strahovski
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 01:53:31 PM »
Here, take my money. Now do the movie! ...wonder how many millions they could gather with Kickstarter for a project like this.

Offline Anubisx

• God Member
    • My Titfight & Sexfight DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 01:58:09 PM »
Here, take my money. Now do the movie! ...wonder how many millions they could gather with Kickstarter for a project like this.

+1

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 03:04:54 PM »
Evangeline wilts like a lily under Yvonne's assault
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 09:49:04 AM »
I think Yvonne is unbeatble!!

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 03:38:27 AM »
I think Yvonne has won 60 percent of the fights, and Eve won 40 percent of the fights.  It will be very fierce fights and difficult for Yvonne. I think that Evangeline is a relatively good fighter.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 03:57:32 AM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.