News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Spy vs Spy: Peel vs Romanova

• 3 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Spy vs Spy: Peel vs Romanova
« on: April 28, 2014, 08:09:41 PM »
(More roleplay fun, this time featuring two of the 60s sexiest swinging spies, Mrs. Emma Peel (Diana Rigg) from THE AVENGERS, and Tatiana Romanova (Daniela Bianchi) of FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE.)

It's 1966, and British agent Emma Peel has been tracking down a suspected mole within MI6, the British intelligence service.  In a remote countryside estate, she uncovers the insider...Tatiana Romanova.  The Russian had worked for the KGB, but had been turned to the British side by James Bond...or so it was believed.  In fact, she had remained loyal to her Russian masters all along, and was feeding them secret British information.

The two women are alone in the house.  Peel intends to apprehend Ramonova and turn her over to MI6, while Tatiana is determined to subdue Emma, then have her spirited away to Siberia, where she will be interrogated in a gulag for more British spy secrets.  Both spies are highly skilled hand-to-hand combatants, and either will do whatever it takes to beat the other.

{alt}
Emma Peel

{alt}
Tatiana Romanova

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

{alt}
{alt}

Offline gene smith

• God Member
Re: Spy vs Spy: Peel vs Romanova
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 10:56:46 PM »
mrs.peel you're needed
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline tomo67

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 10:59:04 AM »
As I remember, Emma Peel was a bit if an action woman, whilst Tatiana Romanova was eye candy on Bonds arm, so looks like Emma will dominate the sexy Russian, maybe showing her that Bond wasn't the only one licensed to thrill

Offline maleoilwrestler

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 12:04:09 AM »
Great idea for a pole. Thank you very much for posting this.