News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Brooklyn Decker To Fight Katy Perry After Provoking Her With Ridicule

• 6 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Katy Perry: 29 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup D

Brooklyn Decker 27 years, 5'9", 53kg, cup DD

Meeting Katy Perry at a red carpet event shortly after Katy has been epically thrashed and demoralised in a humiliating one sided fight with tennis amazon Maria Sharapova, Brooklyn Decker makes no secret of the fact that she's amused at Katy's massive defeat. The one inch taller but 6kg lighter lady brings up the subject in a conversation and starts to ridicule Perry, making fun of the past event.
Katy at first tries to act with indifference and to steer the talk towards other subjects; however, as Decker insists on dwelling on the ordeal which Sharapova put her through she starts to react with anger and eventually implies to Brooklyn that she's welcome to try her own strength on her - convinced that she's able to deal with Brooklyn physically,and put her in her place.
Brooklyn, initially surprised at the turning of her banter into something more serious, quickly measures up Katy and decides she has no reason to doubt her own capability of adding to Katy's demoralisation by being victorious over her in a fight.
Flexing her arm at Katy, she announces, 'I may not be a Maria Sharapova, but this is more than enough for you under-endowed waif.'
Katy, not shy to show her muscle, too, raises her arm and compares her biceps to Brooklyn's: 'It's kinda cute how you overestimate yourself - you think you impress me with your pathetic excuse for a woman's body? Come on - let's do this! - and I'll rip your oversized udders off you!'  

{alt}

...and while this is going on...I'll be seeing Katy live in concert  ;D  :D
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 02:24:43 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Above: Brooklyn Decker

Below: Katy Perry

{alt}
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 10:29:09 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
Ah, 2 of my favorite big titters. I personaly favor Brooklyn more, But i think Katy has a mean streak and she will do everything she can do to scratch, claw and bite Brooklyn's face, tits and legs.
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
{alt}{alt}

Brooklyn will win the fight against Katy!!! But i hope that Decker will never fight Maria Sharapova like Perry did.......because the russian will broke the actress and model totally!!!!!!!!!!
Don't get your hopes up too high
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 09:05:55 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
Katy wins this. She has to be very tough or crazy, just to fight Maria Sharapova, although she got clobbered. But I think, with this toughness and/or craziness, she would be able to give a similar clobbering to Brooklyn.

Offline chicharito

• God Member
Brooklyn Decker has better boobs and she is better woman than Katy.
She wins the fight too.

{alt}

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Brooklyn Decker has better boobs and she is better woman than Katy.
She wins the fight too.

{alt}
Tomorrow, Sunday May 11th, I'll have the chance to take pics of Katy Perry myself , and I'll prove the contrary  ;D :P