News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Emma Watson vs Brittany Snow

• 10 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Emma Watson vs Brittany Snow
« on: May 11, 2014, 08:48:02 PM »
Who wins a pro-style wrestling match between Brit Emma and American Brittany?

{alt}
Brittany Snow

{alt}
Emma Watson

{alt}
{alt}

Offline hackstar9

• God Member
Re: Emma Watson vs Brittany Snow
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 11:01:26 AM »
Emma Watson is my girl so got to stick with her.  This be tough one, they looked matches up good stat wise.  Someone will need to confirm.  But just feel Emma got edge, to prove good girl image not everything.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 02:55:11 PM »
Emma Watson is my girl so got to stick with her.  This be tough one, they looked matches up good stat wise.  Someone will need to confirm.  But just feel Emma got edge, to prove good girl image not everything.
I too think ms. Watson wins
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Online de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2014, 10:22:53 PM »
65 voters within 24 hours. This is indeed a huge participation in this poll. Bit I personally think, that a run-time of 1 day is a little bit short. Although I check this site nearly every day, I was too late for this. Btw, I would have voted for Brittany.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 04:42:18 AM »
I can't place my finger quite on why, but I really liked this match up. Below is a brief scenario that popped into my head earlier. It's not much, but I hope everyone enjoys it.

JT

A squeal of pain rang out from Brittany as Emma swung her around by her hair. Emma let go at the peak of the arc and Brittany stumbled back landing on the bed. Before she could get up Emma was on her dragging her off the bed by her leg causing Brittany to land butt first on the carpeted floor. Emma let go and started to jump on her rival, but Brittany brought her legs in and kicked the other blonde in the stomach, knocking her into the wall hard enough to cause a painting to fly off as Emma slid down it.

Dressed  only in their bra and panties, both girls got up to face each other. Catching their breath they looked each other over. Their scalps hurt from the hair puling match they had earlier in the fight and they could both see strands of their hair on the hardwood floor. Emma could see where she had Brittany's left shoulder and breast. Brittany could see where she had done the same to Emma’s neck trying to reach for her face and eyes. Brittany winced as she could feel where Emma had bit her inner thigh getting her out of Brittany's leg lock around her head. Emma winced as she reached up to feel her puffy right eye from the earlier exchange of punches and slaps she had had with her rival. Brittany did the same to her jaw and ear from the same wind milling exchange.
“Ready to quit you British bitch? Just admit Steve’s is mine and you can go.” Brittany spoke as she brought her hands up like claws for the next round of feminine combat.
“Go and get rogered you slag,” spat back Emma, “Steve is leaving here with me. Get out while you still can under your own power.” She too brought up her hands like talons.
They stood there facing each other like this for what seemed like an eternity, then without warning they dove at each other burying their hands in each other’s hair. They jerked each other across the room by the hair till their necks threatened to snap until they fell on the bed facing each other. They then started kicking and scratching at each other’s bodies leaving more scratches and red marks all over their faces, necks, shoulders, breasts and bellies. As this battle continued they started rolling across the bed trying to gain a top position, but neither able to attain it for long. Their bras became targets as well as they were pulled on and pinched into yielding breast flesh finally coming off in the heated exchange.
The girls clenched in close now so close their pussies where ramming together in their own battle.  Suddenly Brittany let out a blood cuddling scream. Emma had reached down between them trying to rip her panties off so she could better claw at her ass when she felt Brittany’s hairy bush and got an idea. She reached down and into her panties and started pulling at her rival’s pussy hair.
Brittany reached down and tried to pull her enemies hand out of her bush but was having no luck. Emma let a smile cross her face as she realized she had found an advantage. But the grin didn’t last long as Brittany’s hand quickly reached into her own panties and started tugging at her own hairy bush. They both escalated their attacks to within their enemies pussy and started pinching at the opposites pussy lips. The more they tugged the more the other would scream in anguish. This soon became a battle of attrition that couldn’t last. What only lasted a minute or tow seemed like hours. As they cried and shrieked their pain to the four walls of the room. Finally, Brittany let go of Emma’s pussy and tried to pull her fingers off of her own twat.

“Stop! Stop! You win. I can’t take any more.” Brittany cried. But Emma wouldn’t stop till she heard the magic words she wanted to hear and Brittany knew it.
“Alright, alright. You are the better woman. Steve is yours! I will never go near him again.” Emma yanked out a clot of hair for good measure causing Brittany to roll around crying both hands holding her womanhood trying to ease the pain.

Emma got up off the bed and said, “Next time I see you anywhere near my man this will be nothing compared to what I do to you.”

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 12:35:59 PM »
I voted for Emma! She's such a super sexy little power fighter, not surprised she kicked Brittany's backside
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2014, 12:47:16 PM »
you put a fake photo of Emma...SHAME OF YOU!!

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2014, 10:25:05 PM »
I can't place my finger quite on why, but I really liked this match up. Below is a brief scenario that popped into my head earlier. It's not much, but I hope everyone enjoys it.

JT

A squeal of pain rang out from Brittany as Emma swung her around by her hair. Emma let go at the peak of the arc and Brittany stumbled back landing on the bed. Before she could get up Emma was on her dragging her off the bed by her leg causing Brittany to land butt first on the carpeted floor. Emma let go and started to jump on her rival, but Brittany brought her legs in and kicked the other blonde in the stomach, knocking her into the wall hard enough to cause a painting to fly off as Emma slid down it.

Dressed  only in their bra and panties, both girls got up to face each other. Catching their breath they looked each other over. Their scalps hurt from the hair puling match they had earlier in the fight and they could both see strands of their hair on the hardwood floor. Emma could see where she had Brittany's left shoulder and breast. Brittany could see where she had done the same to Emma’s neck trying to reach for her face and eyes. Brittany winced as she could feel where Emma had bit her inner thigh getting her out of Brittany's leg lock around her head. Emma winced as she reached up to feel her puffy right eye from the earlier exchange of punches and slaps she had had with her rival. Brittany did the same to her jaw and ear from the same wind milling exchange.
“Ready to quit you British bitch? Just admit Steve’s is mine and you can go.” Brittany spoke as she brought her hands up like claws for the next round of feminine combat.
“Go and get rogered you slag,” spat back Emma, “Steve is leaving here with me. Get out while you still can under your own power.” She too brought up her hands like talons.
They stood there facing each other like this for what seemed like an eternity, then without warning they dove at each other burying their hands in each other’s hair. They jerked each other across the room by the hair till their necks threatened to snap until they fell on the bed facing each other. They then started kicking and scratching at each other’s bodies leaving more scratches and red marks all over their faces, necks, shoulders, breasts and bellies. As this battle continued they started rolling across the bed trying to gain a top position, but neither able to attain it for long. Their bras became targets as well as they were pulled on and pinched into yielding breast flesh finally coming off in the heated exchange.
The girls clenched in close now so close their pussies where ramming together in their own battle.  Suddenly Brittany let out a blood cuddling scream. Emma had reached down between them trying to rip her panties off so she could better claw at her ass when she felt Brittany’s hairy bush and got an idea. She reached down and into her panties and started pulling at her rival’s pussy hair.
Brittany reached down and tried to pull her enemies hand out of her bush but was having no luck. Emma let a smile cross her face as she realized she had found an advantage. But the grin didn’t last long as Brittany’s hand quickly reached into her own panties and started tugging at her own hairy bush. They both escalated their attacks to within their enemies pussy and started pinching at the opposites pussy lips. The more they tugged the more the other would scream in anguish. This soon became a battle of attrition that couldn’t last. What only lasted a minute or tow seemed like hours. As they cried and shrieked their pain to the four walls of the room. Finally, Brittany let go of Emma’s pussy and tried to pull her fingers off of her own twat.

“Stop! Stop! You win. I can’t take any more.” Brittany cried. But Emma wouldn’t stop till she heard the magic words she wanted to hear and Brittany knew it.
“Alright, alright. You are the better woman. Steve is yours! I will never go near him again.” Emma yanked out a clot of hair for good measure causing Brittany to roll around crying both hands holding her womanhood trying to ease the pain.

Emma got up off the bed and said, “Next time I see you anywhere near my man this will be nothing compared to what I do to you.”

very good my compliments
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2014, 11:23:32 PM »
you put a fake photo of Emma...SHAME OF YOU!!

I apologize for having included a faked photo...I prefer to avoid those altogether.  The fact is, I wasn't aware it was a fake.  Most fakes are done to produce an X-rated picture, but Emma in this one is so sweetly demure looking, it's about as G rated as a bikini pic can get.  So it simply didn't occur to me that it wasn't legitimate, especially since I've seen several Emma Watson fan sites include it in their galleries. 

I will strive to avoid making this mistake again in the future.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2014, 11:24:39 PM »
Excellent story, JT...thank you!  I'm especially pleased that my poll inspired you.   ;D

JT

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2014, 01:47:53 PM »
I am glad you enjoyed the story. Great match up put together there. Sorry, not my best work, just something I put together rather quickly.