News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A post from Sophie on her latest update

• 0 Replies

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
A post from Sophie on her latest update
« on: September 19, 2008, 03:47:25 PM »
my session
Wrestling In My Sexy Stockings
Big Bob comes over for his ball torture session to find me in my garters and stockings. His excitement quickly turns to pain as I land a swift kick to his tender balls. He falls to the mat , moaning in pain and pleasure. I trample his cock and balls as he begs for mercy. The only mercy I offer is a series of scissor holds that quickly turn his face puffy and red. Once I've trampled, kicked and choked to my heart's content, I finish him off with my infamous "sleeper choke hold". I hope he enjoyed his session. I know I did!
I am available in chicago at the leather & lace facility, www.leather-lace.com that is their ring i use for sessions. Wrestling, Boxing, Ball Busting, Smothering, Muscle Worship, Foot Worship, Belly Punching, Fantasy and Roleplay, Beatdowns. I am good and you will love a session with me.
Sophie
www.brutalblonde.com
847 516 3652
Greg