News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Adele vs Katy Perry - Singers' Contest And Bitter Fight

• 2 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Singer Adele has an interview for a fashion magazine on her schedule. During the talk in a photographer's studio she is asked about her views on Katy Perry's latest chart success and replies,

'Oh, she's quite clever - I heard she pays people now to beat up her enemies, you know, women who can fight and deal with girls like Maria Sharapova who would otherwise pick her up and scrub the toilet with her ...but if she pays girls who can fight then why not somebody who can sing, too?...well...what is it you asked - her chart success? - Well, I haven't got any idea where that girl gets it from, hahahaha!'

Katy Perry, reading the published interview in the magazine's new edition, is furious and contacts Adele over the phone to challenge her on her derisive remarks, demanding that Adele declares in the following edition of the same publication that she takes back everything she said about Katy.

Adele laughs at her and insults her further during the conversation. Finally, Katy Perry wants to prove to Adele that she can sing better than her,

'You ugly fat cow, in a singing contest between the two of us I'd make you look completely irrelevant! I sing the shit out of you in ten seconds!'

Adele accepts her challenge under the condition that they will also have an arm wrestling match, and a wrestling match on the mat.
Katy agrees to it and feels sure of her victory,

'That means I'll humiliate you three times over, and a fourth time when you'll have to talk to your trash mag and tell them what a loser you are compared to me.'

Adele, not impressed with Katy's views on their upcoming contest, replies,

'You are really so stupid that you don't realise what's coming towards you - you wheezy slip of a girl, I'll break you into pieces and make you sorry for not having swallowed your pride when I talked the truth about you...'

Adele sings one of her hits to compete with Katy:

http://youtu.be/rYEDA3JcQqw

Then, Katy sings one of her hits to compete with Adele:

http://youtu.be/XjwZAa2EjKA

Adele: 26 years, 5'9", 85kg, cup D

Katy:  29 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup D
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 01:54:09 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Adele vs Katy Perry - Singers' Contest And Bitter Fight
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 01:55:25 AM »
Above: Adele

Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 02:05:57 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Adele vs Katy Perry - Singers' Contest And Bitter Fight
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 10:16:22 AM »
I know Adele is built like something made of bricks, but is she seriously winning the singing contest that easily? She sounds like singing half of Katy's range!  :o