News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cher Lloyd vs Selena Gomez

• 4 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Cher Lloyd vs Selena Gomez
« on: June 07, 2014, 05:47:16 AM »
Cher Lloyd and Selena Gomez both have sung a duet with Taylor Swift on one of that country/pop lady's shows.

Cher presented her hit Want You Back together with Taylor (see video),

http://youtu.be/JO8pZGH2WBU

and Selena teamed up with Taylor for a duet version of Who Says (see video)

http://youtu.be/iu_ce6b4EDs

Meeting in private, at a party, Cher and Selena gradually get into a serious quarrel about the question which one of the girls sang her song better on Taylor's show.
In the beginning, they try to settle their argument with an arm wrestling match...

Later, Cher calls Selena a 'stuck up talentless bitch who can't sing a note on a stage' after which Selena tells her almost in tears that Cher is a 'stupid midget who doesn't get a tone right even singing in the shower' .

Cher, quivering with hurt and anger, mocks Selena, 'Since when do you even know what a shower is, you stinking brat?'
Selena slaps Cher's face, and Cher grabs Selena's hair with both hands. Selena gets hold of Cher's locks, and the two girls are engaged in a fierce, desperate catfight, tearing each other's hair, ripping their dresses, and slapping their faces, each girl trying to crush the other and humiliate her...

Cher Lloyd: 20 years, 5'1.5", 49kg, cup B

Selena Gomez: 21 years, 5'5", 54kg, cup B
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 06:16:33 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Cher Lloyd vs Selena Gomez
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 06:03:43 AM »
Above: Cher Lloyd

Below: Selena Gomez

Cher: 'I won't take any shit from that retarded howling Barbie! I've just got to beat her, I can't let her get the better of me, that fucking bitch!'

Selena: 'How dare she insult me, that stupid cow! I hope I'm stronger than her, I'll die if I let her kick my ass, she needs a beating, she really does, that fucking brainless piece if shit!'
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 06:32:11 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 05:20:08 PM »
Selena takes this in a wild hairpulling catfight  ;D
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Online Harley Holly

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 12:50:43 PM »
I voted for Cher in the fighting challenges as i remember her being very fiesty and streetwise. I've always wanted to see Cher and her mentor Cheryl Tweedy catfight would be a cracker  :) Voted Selena on looks even though both girls look hot in tight leather.
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 01:34:13 PM »
I voted for Cher in the fighting challenges as i remember her being very fiesty and streetwise. I've always wanted to see Cher and her mentor Cheryl Tweedy catfight would be a cracker  :) Voted Selena on looks even though both girls look hot in tight leather.
yeah, I was looking forward to looking at the votes here because I sooo love both these girls I'd die for them ;D and I haven't got an idea myself really who would pin and scissor whom!