News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Helen Flanagan: Hating Katy Perry Passionately (Story & Poll)

• 7 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
 British actress Helen Flanagan (23) and singer Katy Perry (29) have had a bitch war going on which now is finally erupting into a full confrontation, woman vs woman.

When asked in a TV chat show what she thinks of Helen's claim of having 'the best boobs in the world' Katy laughed out loud, then remarked casually, 'I just think she doesn't get out much to look around her...'
This caused laughter in the audience, and a number of fake cat calls from amused spectators anticipating more digs from Katy to come. ...That expectation was not disappointed as Katy proceeded, 'Well, what would she go out for now since her career's been pretty much over -?'

Helen didn't take well to this incident. She publicly called Katy a conceited girl with 'amazing lack of talent for her profession', and concluded, 'She should keep her mouth shut.'

Katy felt that her faux pas called for an apology to Helen, and during her next appearance on live TV expressed her regret at having insulted her. 'I had an off day, and honestly, I don't think now it was funny. I'm truly sorry about it, I think Ms Flanagan is a very talented, capable lady who deserves my respect - I hope she hears this - I do apologise.'

Helen did hear, but Katy had sparked a flame of hatred in Helen towards her which to extinguish she failed...

Helen, infuriated and not satisfied with Katy's apology, started to ridicule Katy on every possible occasion. She verbally attacked Katy's singing ability time after time, calling her a croaking wannabe who doesn't deserve to be in the charts together with capable ladies like Beyoncé or Adele, and kept advising her to remain silent on anything Helen had to say  about her or 'that impertinent bitch' would 'end up with a black eye'.

Finally, Katy could take Helen's strategy of systematically demoralising her no longer, and one day confronted Helen, 'Look, I apologised, and if You want me to do it again I will - I'll do it on twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and will have it printed in the biggest national paper if you want - but why do you have to keep bullying me?? I had one off moment once, I said on one of the most popular shows how sorry I was, why isn't it enough for you? Can't you just accept my apology? Just tell me what you...'
- Helen cut her short at that moment, '- You know what? You wanna know why, bitch? You wanna know why I keep making your life a hell? - because I can! - Hahahaha!!! You and your so called singing career, you talentless blowup doll - I laugh at it, and I shit on it. And I'll keep shitting on you as long as I like - you pathetic, weak bimbo! You had such a big mouth, and a second after you started pissing in your knickers being so scared, realising what I could do to you - Crawl to me on all fours and lick my stilettos if you want to, you scared, disgusting, despicable creature, and it won't make a difference to me -I'll just shit in your face because I can and I'm enjoying it!'

Katy, after this new attack from Helen, is speechless for a moment. She nearly breaks into tears, but suddenly pride and anger take over. In one instant she knows that this sordid war of words will only end if she stands up to Helen, fully confronting her. Her emotions throw her into a sudden rage, and she screams at Helen, 'Stop it!! Stop it right now, I've had enough! - You know what?? - FUCK YOU!!! You fucking perverted sick WHORE!! Do you think that's the game forever? Your sick game, you abusing me, and me licking your stinking feet??? C'mon!! - I wanna see how you do when I come for You! Fight me, you stupid cow, show me how much woman you are!!'

Helen: 'You are...you're challenging me??'
Katy: 'Challenging you? I'm telling you that I'll come to rip your ass open, you piece of poisonous trash! I'll tear your ovaries out and stuff them down your throat, hear me?! You brainless, viscous, evil bitch, you'll regret every single word you said since the day I was so stupid to apologise to you and you decided to spit on my apology! You foul smelling chunk of garbage, fight me, or I'll come and tear you apart through the middle anyway!'
Helen 'Oh fuck, you deluded stupid pop bimbo! If that's what you want then meet me in the gym! I'll thrash you and make you beg! I'm so looking forward to actually seeing you on your knees pleading with me for my mercy!'
Katy: 'You must be completely crazy to think you can last one minute against me, you pathetic little third rate tabloid whore! When I get my hands on you I'll crush and break you like a dry twig - and one thing you haven't noticed because you're too stupid: My boobs are better than yours!'
Helen: 'Your...boobs?? Fuck you, I'm a DD! When I bump those girls of mine into your little goosebumps yours are gonna be flat like pancakes!'
Katy: 'My girls will split your ugly udders open when they collide with them! You fucking stupid cow, I'm gonna rip them off you and piss on them!'

When the two angry ladies meet at the gym and, barefoot, stand toe to toe in front of each other in their bikinis, six inches taller Katy cups her size D breasts with both hands and drops them on top of Helen's DDs. 'Well, look, you midget, your boobs can't even reach up at mine!'
Helen glances up at Katy furiously, turns around, and goes to slip back into her five inch stiletto heels. Returning, she positions herself again in front of Katy, this time breast on breast with her. The two women stare at each other with almost pulsating hatred, each now longing to humiliate and finally demoralise her opponent

Helen: 23 years, 5'2", 56kg, cup DD

Katy:  29 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup D
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 05:44:48 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Helen Flanagan: Hating Katy Perry Passionately (Story & Poll)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 04:46:16 AM »
Above and below: Helen Flanagan
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 04:48:57 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 04:49:55 AM »
Below: Helen Flanagan
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 04:56:56 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 04:57:58 AM »
Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 05:04:46 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 05:05:44 AM »
Katy Perry
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 05:18:10 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 05:19:30 AM »
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 05:34:40 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 05:39:22 PM »
Great build up the with the story and the poll is going the way I like, is there a chance you could write the story one the poll is over?

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2014, 08:29:11 AM »
Great build up the with the story and the poll is going the way I like, is there a chance you could write the story one the poll is over?
Once I get to writing a story I don't think I get one based on the outcome of a poll. That Katy trashed Helen in everything is amazing, now we don't need a huge boobed girl to put Helen in her place because even smaller sized Katy did the job without effort.  ;D but I'll move on to the next thing.